BHU SET 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of February 2021 online on the portal of BHU exam. Those candidates who will fill their application before the last date will be eligible to appear in the entrance exam. Banaras Hindu University School Entrance Test is to be conducted by BHU with the purpose to select candidates for admission of girls and boys in VI, IX, XI classes in the Central Hindu Girls School and the Central Hindu Boys School. Read this complete article to get more information about BHU SET Application Form 2021.
BHU SET 2021 Important Dates
For the convenience of candidates, some important dates of events of BHU SET 2021 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of BHU SET 2021
|Availability of online application form ||To be announced|
|Last date to fill the application form||To be announced|
|Date of correction||To be announced|
|Issue of admit card||To be announced|
|Date of the entrance exam||To be announced|
BHU SET 2021 Application Form
Given below are some basic instructions for candidates regarding the BHU SET 2021 application form.
- Candidates who want to fill the application form must check the eligibility criteria. In case, if any candidate has fill the application form and is not eligible for the exam as per the eligibility criteria, then their application form will be rejected automatically by the authority.
- Those candidates who have to fill their application form along with the payment of fee will be able to download their admit card.
- The application fee of BHU SET 2021 is not refundable in under any circumstance.
How to fill BHU SET 2021 Application Form?
Candidates are advised to check the instructions regarding the filling of details and payment of fees before they start filling the application form. The entire process of filling the application form is given below.
Step 1. Registration
- In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Banaras Hindu University(BHU).
- Then candidates have to search here for "BHU SET 2021 Application Form" link and click on that link.
- After that, candidates have searched here for the "Create my Account" link.
Step 2. Filling of details
- In the next step, applicants will have to select the class of their choice.
- Now, candidates have to fill all the asked details i.e the personal details, contact details, preference exam centre, etc.
- Applicants are advised to check their details once again and then click on the "submit" the details.
Step 3. Uploading of documents
- Now, candidates have to upload their required documents and their photograph and signature in the prescribed manner.
- After successfully uploading the documents, click on the "submit" icon.
Step 4. Payment of Application fee
- After a candidate has filled the application form, then in the next step, he/ she will be asked to pay the application fee. The application fee structure of BHU SET 2021 is mentioned in the given below table.
Application Fee structure of BHU SET 2021
|For General||Rs 400/-|
|For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD||Rs 200/- |
Mode of payment of application fee:
Candidates can use the following ways to pay their application fee.
1. Online payment through credit card or debit card through the payment gateway available on the entrance exam portal.
2. Candidates can also pay the application fee in cash through bank "Challan" from any branch of the HDFC bank.
Note: Candidates are advised to take a print out of the challan from the exam portal. The print out of the challan will contain the necessary details of the candidate.
Step 4. Submission and print outs
- In the last step, after making the payment of application fee, candidates have to submit the BHU SET 2021 application form. Applicants are advised to take at least two or three print outs of the duly submitted application form and must keep it with themselves until the counselling process gets over.
BHU SET 2021 Hall Ticket
- The admit card of BHU SET 2021 will be released to only those candidates who will submit their application form along with the payment of fees before the last date.
- Candidates will get their admit card through the email address that they have to give in the application form.
- If any candidate does not get their admit card through the mail, then they have to download their Admit Card through the online mode by visiting the official website of the Banaras Hindu University(BHU).
- If a candidate is unable to download their hall ticket till a week before the exam date, then they are advised to contact the official authority.
- Candidates have to bring their admit card in the examination hall, failing to which candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.