. Candidates will be able to download their result by using their BHU SET 2020 roll number. BHU SET 2020 result will be released in the form of a merit list that will contain the names of the candidates who have qualified the entrance exam. Based on the merit list, candidates will be called for the counseling round and then will be given admission to the university. Read this complete article to get more information about BHU SET 2020 Result.
Due to a pandemic situation that has arisen because of COVD 19, the official authority decided to postpone the exam which was going to be conducted from 1 May to 6 May 2020.
BHU SET 2020 Important Dates
Here are the dates of the events of BHU SET 2020 that are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of BHU SET 2020
|Last date to fill the application form||21 March 2020|
|Date of correction in the application form||23 March to 28 March 2020|
|Issue of admit card||11 April 2020 To be announced soon |
|Date of entrance exam||1 May to 6 May 2020 To be announced soon |
|Release date of provisional answer key||18 May 2020 To be announced soon |
|Release date of final answer key||26 May 2020 To be announced soon |
|Declaration of result||5 June 2020To be announced soon |
The events have been postponed due to COVID 19. As soon as the official authority will announce the new examination schedule, it will be updated here as well.
BHU SET 2020 Result
- Candidates will be able to access the Banaras Hindu University School Entrance Test 2020 (BHU SET) 2020 result through online mode only by visiting the official website of the university.
- The result of BHU SET 2020 will be released within a few days after the exam is conducted.
- The result will be released in the form of the merit list.
- Candidates will be able to check their BHU SET 2020 Result by using application number and enrolment number.
- Those candidates whose names in the merit list will be eligible to appear in the counseling round, where the final allotment of seats to the candidates will be made.
How to Download BHU SET 2020 Result?
The given below are the steps that candidates can follow to download their BHU SET 2020 results.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Banaras Hindu University(BHU).
Step 2. Then candidates have to search here for the "BHU SET 2020 Result" link and click on that.
Step 3. After that, a new page of the result will be open on the desktop screen.
Step 4. Now, candidates will be asked to enter their application number and examination enrolment number as per the application form and admit card.
Step 5. After entering the details, candidates have to click on the "submit" button.
Step 6. In the next step, the result of the BHU SET 2020 will be open on the screen.
Step 7. Applicants must download their BHU SET 2020 result in the pdf format and must keep with themselves until the whole admission process is completed.
Step 8. Now, in the last step, if a candidate wants to check their result, press Ctrl+F and then enter your name or enrolment number and then press the enter button. The result of the applicant will start blinking on the screen.
BHU SET 2020 Merit List
- After the declaration of the result, the official authority will release the final merit list.
- The merit list will be released on the official website of the university.
- Those candidates whose names appear in the merit list are eligible to appear in the counseling round.
Details Mentioned in BHU SET 2020 Merit List
The following are the details that candidates will be able to find on their BHU SET 2020 merit list.
- Candidate's BHU SET 2020 enrolment number
- Name of the candidate
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- Application number
- Contact details of the authority
- Marks obtained by a candidate in the exam
- Total marks scored by the candidate
- Rank obtained by the candidate
BHU SET 2020 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected for admission to the university based on the marks scored by them in the entrance exam.
- For admission in the VI, IX, XI class, candidates have to attend the counseling round and they will be offered seats in the class and subject combination of their choice strictly according to the rank obtained by them in the merit list.
- Those candidates who want to take admission in the XI class have to exercise their choice combination immediately on the counseling day.
BHU SET 2020 Counseling
- After the announcement of the result, the official authority will declare the counseling schedule on its official website.
- The university will not send any type of letter or notice to the candidates regarding the counseling.
- In the counseling session, the final allotment of seats to the candidates will be done as per the choices filled by the candidates and the ranks obtained by them in the entrance exam.
- In the counseling round, candidates have to bring all their required documents in the original as well as their photocopies.
Banaras Hindu University was founded in the year 1916 by Mahatma Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviyaji. It is one of the most prestigious central universities in the country. The campus of the university is spread over an area of 550 Hectares or 1360 acres. Banaras Hindu University formerly known as Central Hindu College is a public central university located at Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.