BRAOU 2022 Eligibility Test Exam Pattern - The candidates appearing for BRAOU MBA MSC Eligibility test must go through the exam pattern. The exam will be conducted online. By going through this article, candidates can acknowledge themselves regarding exam mode, number of questions, type of questions, sections, marking scheme, total number of marks for MBA exam.
BRAOU MBA 2022 Exam Pattern
BRAOU 2022 ET Exam Pattern
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer|
|Medium of Paper||English, Urdu, Telugu|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
MBA 2022 Counseling at BRAOU
Following the announcement of the results, the selected candidates are invited to the next phase. The counselling round is the next step.
- Candidates must attend the counselling session with all of the required documentation.
- During the counselling session, candidates must bring the original as well as a photostat copy of each document.
- All documents must have a photostat copy that is self-attested.
- In addition, candidates must bring a recent passport-size photograph to the counselling session.
- In order to reserve a seat in the BRAOU, aspirants who have been summoned for counselling must pay a fee.
- The university accepts those who pay this sum.
BRAOU 2022 Registration Form Guidelines
The candidates can go through these guidelines for completing the BRAOU Exam Registration Application Form. When filling out any application form, keep the following two points in mind if you're a student:
- All subjects, including practical papers, must be filled out on a single application form. There will be no separate application form for each year.
- You can enlist the assistance of others to complete your exam form. However, BRAOU advises against it because it may result in errors in the application form filling procedures. However, if you choose to do so, make sure that all of the information you input is correct.
- Check to see if all of the details and subjects have been applied correctly.
- Whether or not all pending and/or backlog subjects have been entered.
- Check to see if all of the subjects on the exam application printout are correct.
- If it's a UG First Year application form, double-check that all of the applied subjects, exam center/study centre, media, and MIL data are correct.
- Before paying your exam fee at the AP Online Franchise Centre, make sure your application has all of the necessary information.
- Once the fee is paid, it is difficult to change the application. You are strongly advised to do so before paying the price.
- If you are physically challenged, you must contact the exam hotline via phone or email after registering for the exam to request any fee exemptions.