BRAOU MBA MSc Application Form for various courses will be released soon. BRAOU is a State University that is known as Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University. Its headquarters are in Hyderabad, Telangana, and it was founded in 1982. It offers admission to UG courses such as B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., PG courses such as M.A., M.Com, M.Sc., MBA, Diploma courses such as MLISc, BLISc, PGDMM, PGDWMMT, and Other Courses such as B.Ed, B.Ed (Special Education). Candidates should read all of the details about BRAOU 2022, including the Application Form, Application Process and Application Fees.
BRAOU 2022 Application Form
- The BRAOU 2022 Application Form will be available soon for a variety of courses and may be submitted both online and offline.
- Applicants must carefully fill out all of the required details in the application form.
- Candidates must complete the application form after reading the university's comprehensive prospectus.
- Candidates can fill out the BRAOU 2022 application form online and submit it.
- Applicants must fill out the application form with a variety of information, including personal and educational information.
- After completing the form, candidates must attach required documents, a passport-size photo, and their signature.
BRAOU 2022 Application Dates
BRAOU MBA MSC ET Dates
|Application process will begin from||June 2022|
|Last date to apply for BRAOU application||September 2022|
|Last date to apply for BRAOU application (with late fees)||October 2022|
BRAOU 2022 Application Process
On its official website, braouonline.in, the application form for BRAOU MBA 2022 has been released. Candidates can also receive an admission prospectus, which is available on the University Portal and is available free of charge at all Telangana and Andhra Pradesh PG study centres. The Application Form must be completed and submitted before the deadline. As a matter of fact, no application invite is accepted by the conducting body after then.
How to Fill Out the BRAOU MBA Application Form for 2022?
Candidates must visit the official website to learn how to fill out the BRAOU MBA 2021 Application form.
- To begin the registration procedure, click the link provided on this page.
- You will be sent directly to the application form page if you click on the link.
- Fill out all of the required information, such as personal information, address correspondence, exam centre, and so on.
- Select the Program of Study by clicking on it.
- Compare your Bachelor's degree marks to the overall maximum score. The qualification(s) relevant to pursuing the programme of study will be displayed on the monitor after clicking this Column. Choose the qualification that you have.
- Choose whether you earned your Bachelor's degree through 'Regular Mode' or 'Distance Mode.' Sub-columns for the State of Study, University Studied, and Marks Secured are included in the same column as the overall marks.
- Upload your passport-size photo and signature in accordance with the image standards.
- Check the information on the form before submitting it online.
- The application preview appears on the tour screen as soon as you click the submit option.
- After printing the application, proceed to the payment of the application fee.
- Select the mode and enter the Application Number.
BRAOU 2022 Application Fee
Candidates must pay the application cost when filling out the application form. Candidates can pay using any online payment gateway, including Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card. Candidates must pay the fee in AP/TS online franchisee centres for offline payment. Candidates are recommended to maintain their payment receipts until the admissions process is completed. Candidates must apply for the Entrance Test only on the University's website, braouonline.in, and pay the Registration Fee, which is listed below, online using a debit/credit card or AP/TS Online
BRAOU 2022 Application Fee
|Category||Fee in INR|
|For General and Backward Classes||Rs 1200/-|
|For Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes||Rs 800/-|
BRAOU 2022 Application Form Details and Documents Required
Candidates must accurately fill out the following details as soon as the application form opens. Candidates must complete all sections of the application form in order to advance to the payment of the fee and successful registration. Candidates should be aware that the information submitted in the form will appear on the Admit Card as well, so be cautious when filling it out.
- Date of Birth Proof
- Social Status Certificate
- No Objection Certificate
- Address Proof
- Martial Certificate
- Bachelor's Degree Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate (if any)
- Certificate of Service (if any)
- Passport-sized photograph