Aspiring applicants can apply for the DRDO Centre for Personal Talent Management Exam Recruitment Examination, which will provide them the chance to work as a scientist designing goods that will benefit the nation's defence system. If you are an engineer with a love for the subject and an interest in R&D, the DRDO provides you a one-of-a-kind opportunity to serve the country. Tier–I (Screening) and Tier–II (Selection) will be used in the selection process (Final Selection). The exam will be administered using a computer-based test (CBT). For aspiring candidates, here are some preparation tips.
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Preparation Tips Subject- Wise
Tips for General English
- Every day, learn 5 new words, and on weekends, memorise the words you learnt during the week.
- Make it a habit to read. It necessitates consistent effort and interest on the part of the pursuer.
- Start with the simplest newspaper, novel, or article you can find and work your way up as your interest grows.
- To avoid making a game-changing mistake, read the sentence quickly twice or three times before answering.
- Simply go over the rules and practise sheets in your old grammar books.
Tips for General Awareness
- You should go over the General Awareness portion chapter by chapter.
- From Standard VIII to XII, begin reading NCERT books.
- Keep up with the latest news by reading newspapers and periodicals.
- Keep yourself informed about what's going on in the world.
- Keep track of current events in your notebook (at least 6 months).
- Keep track of current events in your notebook (at least 6 months)
- Go over the static GK section in detail.
- Previous papers, mock tests, and sample papers must be solved.
Tips for Quantitative Aptitude
- Make a detailed list of your steps and write them down line by line.
- When solving Mathematical issues, use a systematic approach.
- Start with topic-based practise and then go on to solving sample papers.
- Figure out what topics you are good at while tackling various issues.
- You can improve your score by using lateral reasoning, generalised equations, and question simplification.
Tips for General Science
- Begin your planning by Examine NCERT textbooks and properly revise them.
- Just stick to the fundamentals. For the essential topics, studying the NCERTs is sufficient.
- Keep up with the latest scientific developments in India and around the world.
- If any idea in the NCERTs perplexes you or you don't grasp it well enough, feel free to seek it up on the Internet.
- If there is a science-related event in India, always review the basic science involved in that field.
Tips for General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability section
- At least one SET of reading should be completed each day.
- If you're having trouble understanding a question, devote additional time to it.
- Allow at least two hours per day for reasoning.
- You must solve a prior year's reasoning paper.
- To make the most of your free time, take online reasoning mock examinations.
Recommendations Preparation for DRDO CEPTAM 2022
- When you first begin your preparation, download the curriculum and familiarise yourself with the exam format.
- Before you begin studying for the exam, make sure you have all of the necessary materials. There will be no time to read books that aren't necessary.
- Prepare a study strategy that allocates equal time to each subject.
- Download and solve sample papers online to acquire a feel for the exam paper.
- Maintain your physical and emotional well-being. Try to stay away from junk food and alcoholic beverages. Eat well and drink plenty of water.
- Make a study schedule in which each subject is expected to be completed before the exam.