CEPTAM 2020 Application form had been closed. Notification regarding TIER-II Exam for A&A will be released on the official website of the authorised body. The authority releases the form for all level separately. The applicants will have to fill the form online on the web portal. It is a national level examination and a very prestigious one to get jobs into one of the most reputed organizations in India. It is conducted once a year in the month of December/ January. The candidates can check the complete article to know more about the CEPTAM 2020 Application Form.
- The Application Form for CEPTAM 2020 has been closed.
- TIER-II Exam has been postponed, new dates will be released soon on the official website.
CEPTAM 2020 Application Form
The Application form is available by online mode at the official website of respective authority and in offline mode too. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about CEPTAM-2020 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Candidates should be aware if all the important dates in order not to miss anything.
- The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as scanned photograph, signature and marksheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
Important Documents for CEPTAM 2020
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
Recent Passport size colour photograph.
Dimensions: Height 4.5cm & Width 3.5cm
File Size: 20KB-35KB
Signature should be done on a white paper
File Size: 20KB-35KB
10th class or equivalent certificate
File Size: 50KB-100KB
12th class or equivalent certificate
File Size: 50KB-100KB
CEPTAM 2020 Application Fee
The application fee of CEPTAM-2020 can be paid in online mode via debit/credit card or net banking. The fees deposited is non-refundable in nature under any circumstances.
Application fee for various courses is given below:
DRDO CEPTAM 2020 Exam Fees Structure
How to fill the application form for CEPTAM 2020?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for CEPTAM-2020. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer the following given procedure to avoid any errors.
The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Visit the official website of DRDO CEPTAM 2020.
- Click on “New Registration” tab.
- Register yourself by filling in some basic details.
- Upload your photograph and signature which will be reflected in your application form afterwards.
Login to your account and start filling the application form carefully.
Step 4-Enter Details:
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Enter the post/ essential qualification requirements carefully.
- Candidates should fill all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
Step 5-Upload Documenst:
Upload the scanned images of 10th and 12th or equivalent certificates in the prescribed format.
Check all the details provided in the application form very carefully. The candidates will not be allowed to make any changes here after.
If everything is up to the mark, click on “Finalize and Continue” button.
Step 6-Fee Payment:
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The payment is to be done in the format as described above in the article.
The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of application form for future use. It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
If the candidate wishes to perform some different functions such as applying for more than one post, changing password or resetting their password, they should follow up with the following:
How to reset the Password?
The candidate can change the current password by:
- Click on “Change Password”.
- Enter Old Password, New Password and Confirm Password.
- Candidate has to enter security code then click “Update” button to change the current password.
- Reset Password:
- Click on “Forgot Password.
- Enter the registered email id.
- A link for resetting password will be sent to the Candidate’s registered Email ID
- The candidate can reset their password from the given link by entering the new password.