CEPTAM 2022 Application Form will be released on the official website of the authorized body. The authority releases the form for all levels separately. CEPTAM exam is conducted by the Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) of Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO). The applicants will have to fill the form online on the web portal. It is a national level examination and a very prestigious one to get jobs into one of India's most reputed organizations. It is conducted once a year in December/ January. The candidates can check the complete article to know more about the CEPTAM 2022 Application Form.
CEPTAM 2022 Application Form
The Application form is the available online mode at the official website of the respective authority and offline mode. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about CEPTAM-2022 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Candidates should be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything.
- The application fee for the examination should be known to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as a scanned photograph, signature, and mark sheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
Important Documents for CEPTAM 2022
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
Recent Passport size color photograph.
Dimensions: Height 4.5cm & Width 3.5cm
File Size: 20KB-35KB
Signature should be done on a white paper
File Size: 20KB-35KB
10th class or equivalent certificate
File Size: 50KB-100KB
12th class or equivalent certificate
File Size: 50KB-100KB
CEPTAM 2022 Application Fee
The application fee of CEPTAM-2022 can be paid online mode via debit/credit card or net banking. The fees deposited are non-refundable in nature under any circumstances.cApplication fee for various courses is given below:
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Exam Fees Structure
How to Apply for CEPTAM 2022?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for CEPTAM-2022. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer to the following given procedure to avoid errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Visit the official website of DRDO CEPTAM 2022.
- Click on the “New Registration” tab.
- Register yourself by filling in some basic details.
- Upload your photograph and signature, which will be reflected in your application form afterward.
Login to your account and start filling the application form carefully.
Step 4-Enter Details:
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID, etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Enter the post/ essential qualification requirements carefully.
- Candidates should fill in all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
Step 5-Upload Document:
Upload the scanned images of 10th and 12th or equivalent certificates in the prescribed format.
Check all the details provided in the application form very carefully. The candidates will not be allowed to make any changes hereafter.
If everything is up to the mark, click on the “Finalize and Continue” button.
Step 6-Fee Payment:
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The payment is to be done in the format as described above in the article.
The last step is to take the printout of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of the application form for future use. It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
If the candidate wishes to perform some different functions such as applying for more than one post, changing the password, or resetting their password, they should follow up with the following:
How to reset the Password?
The candidate can change the current password by:
- Click on “Change Password.”
- Enter Old Password, New Password, and Confirm Password.
- The candidate has to enter the security code then click the “Update” button to change the current password.
- Reset Password:
- Click on “Forgot Password.
- Enter the registered email id.
- A link for resetting the password will be sent to the Candidate’s registered Email ID.
- The candidate can reset their password from the given link by entering the new password.