DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Notification has been released. DRDO CEPTAM 2023 is conducted once a year at the national level for those who want to make a career in DRTC Cadre (Technical Staff) under Defence Research & Development Organisation Technical Cadre. The DRDO centre is responsible for the recruitment of Technical, Administrative & Allied category staff, assessment, and facilitates training for this cadre. Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) is conducted for recruitment of Technical, Administrative & Allied category non-gazetted personnel. The selection process of DRDO Recruitment 2023 consists of 3 phases, firstly, a basic computer-based test. Candidates who are shortlisted in the CBT are called for document verification. After the verification round, all the eligible candidates are called for a skill test round in which requisite skills as per the posts are verified. Go through this article to have more idea about the DRDO CEPTAM exam 2023.
DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Latest Update
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Admit Card 2022 for Tier I out at drdo.gov.in, download link here
- DRDO has released the CEPTAM Admit Card 2022 for Tier II examination for Technician posts.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of DRDO at drdo.gov.in.
- The Tier II examination date and time will be mentioned in the admit card.
- Only candidates who have qualified the Tier I examination are eligible for the Tier II exam.
- The Tier-II (Trade Test) is qualifying in nature and will test the practical skills of candidates at ITI level in the related trade.
- The test may be of about one to two hours duration.
- he call letter will be available on the official website from March 2 to March 20, 2023.
- The CBT Tier I exam will be conducted on March 20, 2023.
- Candidates who have applied for the exam can download their admit cards by logging in with their registration number and date of birth.
- The Tier-I exam will be conducted in online mode and will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) from subjects such as General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, and Concerned Subject.
- The exam is being conducted for the recruitment of candidates for the posts of Stenographer, Administrative Assistant, Store Assistant, Security Assistant, Clerk, and others in various DRDO labs and centers located across India.
- Candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on their admit cards carefully and bring a valid photo ID proof along with the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam.
1000 Posts Notification
DRDO-CEPTAM is Defence Research and Development Organisation's Center for Personnel Talent Management and they are offering 1000 vacancies through their recruitment program. The online application process started on 7th November. The posts included in the 1000 vacancies include:
- Junior Translation Officer (JTO)
- Stenographer Grade-I (English Typing)
- Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing)
- Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)
- Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)
- Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)
- Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing), Security Assistant ‘A’
- Vehicle Operator ‘A’, Fire Engine Driver ‘A’ and Fireman
DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check DRDO CEPTAM status from below:
|DRDO CEPTAM Status (Tier 2)|
12 Jan 2023
|Admit card available|
27 Dec 2022–12 Jan 2023
DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates can find important dates and events related to DRDO CEPTAM in the given table below:
DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Schedule(tentative)
|DRDO CEPTAM (9) Events||Important Dates|
|Crucial date of eligibility||November 2023|
|Closing of submission of applications||December 2023|
|Edit Facility in the online application||December 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||December 2023|
|Date of Examination||December 2023|
|Release of admit card for re-exam||December 2023|
|Date of re-exam for absentee candidates||December 2023|
|Tier II trade Test||December 2023|
|Declaration of Result||December 2023|
|Availability of Online application form||November 2023|
|Crucial date for eligibility||November 2023|
|Last date for submission of online application||November 2023|
|Availability of e-admit card||November 2023|
|Date of Exam-Tier-1 (CBT)||November 2023|
|Declaration of Tier -1 result||November 2023|
|Date of Exam-Tier-2 (Trade/Skill/Physical Fitness & Capability Test,|
|Declaration of tier -2 result||November 2023|
|Publication of final result & Rank list||November 2023|
DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Application Form
The registration portal for the CEPTAM will open very soon. A candidate who has successfully applied for the exam or has registered themselves within the scheduled time can appear for the exam. View more details from the below-mentioned points for DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Application form:
- The application form is expected to be released in June on the official website, an applicant can check it.
- Once the user has generated their individual Registration ID and password, They would have able to fill in the other details of the application.
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned copy of the photograph in the prescribed format.
- Also will have to make the fee payment to complete the form.
DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Application Fee
Fee structure for the CEPTAM Exam conducted by the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is different as per the category. see the details mentioned in the table.
DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Registration Fee Structure
|For General Category Candidates||Rs.100/-|
|For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ESM Candidates||No charges|
|For Women Candidate||No charges|
DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate who has applied for the CEPTAM, this year must have gone through the eligibility. For those who have fulfilled the eligibility, only their application would be accepted. Check the DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Detailed Eligibility
- Nationality- A candidate must be an Indian citizen
- Age criteria- Appearing candidate must fall in the age category of 18 to 27
- Relaxation in terms of age is to be given to the candidate who falls in the category of SC/ST, OBC
- Candidates who are divorced Women, Widows, Disabled defense personnel, and a person having J&K domicile.
For post-CEPTAM -09/Admin & Allied:
Education Qualification- It is mandatory to hold a minimum educational qualification in order to become an eligible candidate for Admin & Allied posts of DRDO CEPTAM-09 2020 recruitment. For all 11 posts under Admin & Allied (A&A) is mandatory to qualify the following:
Essential Qualification Requirement (EQR)-
- For posts with codes 0301 to 0601- It is compulsory to qualify 10+2/12th or its equivalent from any recognised board or university.
- For remaining posts, it is required to qualify 10th standard/Class 10 which should be recognised by state/central government.
Other Essential Requirement (OER)-
- For posts with codes 0301 to 0502 & 0701, it is mandatory to have computer knowledge & maintain a good typing speed as per norms.
- For posts with codes 0601 & 1101, it is mandatory to maintain a good fitness level & one should be able to undertake duties accordingly.
- For post with code 0801, it is mandatory to have two years of experience in the cooking field in a Government/SemiGovernment/Autonomous Organisation.
- And for the remaining two posts 0901 & 1001, it is compulsory to have a valid driving licence, knowledge of motor mechanism & experience of driving for at least three years.
For post-CEPTAM -09/TECH-A:
Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit: Candidate must be between 18 and 28 Years of age (relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ESM/PWD/Widows/Divorced Women/Women Judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried etc as per Govt. of India Rules).
- Xth Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or Certificate of minimum one-year duration from a recognized Institute if the Industrial Training Institutes do not award certificate or National Trade Certificate or National Apprenticeship in the required discipline.
Candidates must have acquired the EQR as on the crucial date of eligibility for the post they are applying. Those awaiting results of the final examination as on crucial date of eligibility for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
Please note that candidates possessing the higher qualification, viz., M.Sc. or B.Tech. or PhD degree etc. as on the crucial date of eligibility, shall not be considered for the recruitment.
DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Exam Pattern
- Tier two exam is compulsory and qualifying in nature
- Candidates of any postcodes have to qualify for this exam to qualify for CEPTAM.
DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Question Paper Pattern
The medium of the Exam
English and Hindi
Types of Questions
Multiple types of questions (MCQs)
Duration of Exam
The exam will be conducted in a two-tier or section. See the below-mentioned table for more ideas about the exam.
Exam pattern details for Tier 1: CBT: For postcodes: 0301, 0401, 0501,
Number of Questions
Quantitative aptitude, General awareness, General awareness and science, Arathematic and Numerical ability, General intelligence and reasoning
Hindi or English language (optional)
Exam pattern for postcodes: 0601, 0701, 0801, 0901, 1001, 1101
Number of questions
Quantitative aptitude, General awareness and science, Arathematic and numerical ability, General intelligence and reasoning
Questions related to job
DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Admit Card
Defence Research and development organization [DRDO] will release the Admit card for CEPTAM Candidate who has successfully applied for the exam will be able to download the hall ticket from the official website-drdo.govt.in. Check the more details mentioned below;
- Admit card will be appeared on the Defense research and development organization (DRDO).
- Admit card is an important document and must be preserved carefully till all the examination process
- The candidate will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall in absence of their admit card
Admit card is one of the essential documents and the only source to download is the official website. The appearing candidate can follow the below-mentioned procedure to download it.
- Go to the official website of DRDO (drdo.govt.in)
- Search for the link or section of Admit card
- Click on the link given
- Once the hall ticket appears on the screen, check all the details carefully
- Download the document in PDF file, take 2or 3 number of printout for future references.
Imp note. If there is any mistake found in the hall ticket, must be reported to the exam authority immediately, so that further correction would be made and issued to the aspirant. Helpline numbers are also available for the candidate to put their queries.
CEPTAM Admit card contains important details related to the candidate and exam to be held. See the list of details mentioned below;
- Name of the candidate, Parents name, contact details, Registration number, Date of Birth, Gender
- Permanent address of the applicant, where they belong to
- Details about exam and venue description.
- Xerox image and signature of the applicant
- Important Instructions to be followed by the candidate during the exam
- Signature of the authority.
DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Result
Defence Research and development organization (DRDO) has released the DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Results
after the exam. The result can be obtained from the official website of DRDO. Check out the more details of the exam mentioned below;
- Report card for the CEPTAM Tier exam has been released on the official website, ‘drdo.govt.in’.
- The candidate’s login credentials would be required to access the scorecard
- DRDO has published the scores/rankings of the candidates appearing in the Tier-II (Trade Test) examination in descending order of ranking.
- The result of the CEPTAM-09 (TECH-A & Admin & Allied) consists of the details of the candidates that will be disclosed as per the choice of candidate.
DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Selection Process
The selection process will consist of Tier-I (CBT) and Tier-II (Trade Test). Check the pointers below for more details:
- The score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement.
- The Tier-I examination is for provisional selection and Tier-II (Trade test) is qualifying in nature.
- Candidates will be called for Tier-I examination without any detailed scrutiny, therefore, their admission in examinations are only provisional.
- Candidates are advised to ensure meeting all eligibility criteria to avoid rejection in the future.
Resolution of Tie cases for Tier-I (CBT): In cases where more than one candidate secure the equal aggregate marks in Tier-I Examination, tie cases will be resolved by applying the following criteria, one after other, as applicable till the tie is resolved:
- Date of birth, older candidate placed higher in the merit list.
- Alphabetical order (English Order) in which the names of the candidates appear.
Preliminary Document Verification:
- The original certificates pertaining to EQR and other relevant documents will be examined at the time of document verification.
- Preliminary document verification will be held along with Tier-II (Trade Test).
- Provisionally shortlisted candidates for Tier-II (Trade test) need to produce all the relevant certificates in original at the time of preliminary document verification, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled.
- Candidates may be asked at any stage of the recruitment process to produce original documents/certificates for the verification of its authenticity by the forensic expert/issuing authority.
Note: Here one must note that for Admin & Allied post’s Tier-II Exam, it also includes Skill/Physical Fitness & Capability Test (whichever is applicable).
DRDO CEPTAM-09 Vacancy Details
Vacancy Details for CEPTAM-09/Admin & Allied (A&A) are:
- Pay Scale: Appointed candidates will get salary on monthly basis as per Payscale of level 2 (Rs 19900-63200) for all postcodes except Stenographer Grade-II i.e. Pay at level 4 (Rs 25500-81100) as per 7th CPC Pay matrix and other benefits as per Govt. of India rules & regulations.
- Age Limit: All the aspirants of DRDO CEPTAM-09 A&A recruitment must be in between 18 to 27 years of age, which is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ESM/PWD/WIidows/Divorced Women/Women Judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried etc. as per Govt. of India rules & norms.
- Codes of posting stations: Below given is the stations & its codes, where the shortlisted candidates will get their posting.
DRDO CEPTAM 2023 Highlights
|Examination Name||DRDO CEPTAM 2023|
|Conducted By||Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) of Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO).|
|Level of exam||National level|
|Name of Posts||Multi-Tasking Staff, Technician -‘A’- Tech A, Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ (STAB) and Admin and Allied Cadre (A&A)|
|Stages of Selection||Tier 1 and Tier 2|
|Purpose of Exam||The DRDO centre is responsible for the recruitment of Technical, Administrative & Allied category staff, assessment and facilitates training for this cadre.|
|CEPTAM Official website||https://www.drdo.gov.in/|
|Application Link||Releasing Soon|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Number of vacancies||1000|
|Online application start date||7 November 2023|
Center of Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)
CEPTAM is a corporate body of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) established for processing the recruitment of talented personnel from across the country. This corporate body has a separate Chairmen and independent director as its Administrative Head. CEPTAM has its core activities of the Recruitment of Technical, Administrative & Allied category of non-gazetted personnel, Assessment of DRTC Officers & Staff, and facilitates Training for development of these cadres as per Training Policy of DRDO.