DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Result of TIER-II for A&A recruitment and TIER-II for STA-B & Tech-A will be available soon after the exam. It is also known as the DRDO Centre for Personnel Talent Management Exam. The exam is conducted once a year at the national level for those who want to make a career in DRTC Cadre (Technical Staff) under Defence Research & Development Organisation Technical Cadre. The DRDO centre is responsible for the recruitment of Technical, Administrative & Allied category staff, assessment and facilitates training for this cadre.
The selection process of DRDO Recruitment 2022 consists of 3 phases, firstly, a basic computer-based test. Candidates who are shortlisted in the CBT are called for document verification. After the verification round, all the eligible candidates are called for skill test round in which requisite skills as per the posts are verified. Go through this article to have more idea about the DRDO CEPTAM exam 2022.
CEPTAM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate who has applied for the CEPTAM, this year have must have gone through the eligibility. Those who have fulfilled the eligibility, only there application would be accepted. Check the eligibility in details.
- Nationality- A candidate must be an Indian citizen
- Age criteria- Appearing candidate must fall in the age category of 18 to 27
- Relaxation in terms of age is to be given to the candidate who falls in the category of SC/ST, OBC
- Candidates who are divorced Women, Widows, Disabled defence personal and a person having J&K domicile.
CEPTAM post CEPTAM/Admin & Allied Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification- It is mandatory to hold a minimum educational qualification in order to become an eligible candidate for Admin & Allied posts of DRDO CEPTAM recruitment. For all 11 posts under Admin & Allied (A&A) is mandatory to qualify the following:
Essential Qualification Requirement (EQR)-
- For posts with codes 0301 to 0601- It is compulsory to qualify 10+2/12th or its equivalent from any recognised board or university.
- For remaining posts it is required to qualify 10th standard/Class 10 which should be recognised by state/central government.
Other Essential Requirement (OER)-
- For posts with codes 0301 to 0502 & 0701, it is mandatory to have computer knowledge & maintain a good typing speed as per norms.
- For posts with codes 0601 & 1101, it is mandatory to maintain a good fitness level & one should able to undertake duties accordingly.
- For post with code 0801, it is mandatory to have two years of experience in cooking field in a Government/SemiGovernment/Autonomous Organisation.
- And for the remaining two posts 0901 & 1001, it is compulsory to have a valid driving licence, knowledge of motor mechanism & experience of driving for at least three years.
For post CEPTAM-09/TECH-A:
Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit: Candidate must be between 18 and 28 Years of age (relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ESM/PWD/Widows/Divorced Women/Women Judicially Separated from their Husbands who are not remarried etc as per Govt. of India Rules).
- Xth Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or Certificate of minimum one-year duration from a recognized Institute if the Industrial Training Institutes do not award certificate or National Trade Certificate or National Apprenticeship in the required discipline.
Candidates must have acquired the EQR as on crucial date of eligibility for the post they are applying. Those awaiting results of the final examination as on crucial date of eligibility for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
Please note that candidates possessing the higher qualification, viz., M.Sc. or B.Tech. or Ph.D. degree etc. as on crucial date of eligibility, shall not be considered for the recruitment.