DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Admit Card will be released by Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM). The admit card would be available for the posts of Vehicle Operator A, Fire Engine Driver A and fireman. Candidates can download the admit card by selecting the post applied for, application number and date of birth. Then from the call letter, check the exam date, and center. Candidates must print, preferably in colour, the admit card, and carry it on the day of the exam for appearing in the same. Read the complete artile to know more about CEPTAM Admit Card 2022. Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) is a Corporate Body of DRDO.
DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Admit Card Important Dates
CEPTAM Admit Card 2022 for CEPTAM Tech-A is published as per the below schedule:
DRDO CEPTAM Admit Card Dates
|CEPTAM Admin & Allied (A&A)|
|Availability of Admit Card||First week of November 2022|
|CEPTAM-09/A&A Tier-I||Third week of November 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||First week of November 2022|
|CEPTAM-09/A&A Tier-II||Third week of November 2022|
|Closing of submission of applications||Fourth week of June 2022|
|Release of e-Admit Card||Second week of September 2022|
|Date of Examination||Fourth week of September 2022|
|Release of Admit Card for re-exam||Second week of October 2022|
|Date of Re-exam for absentee candidtes||Fourth week of October 2022|
How To download DRDO CEPTAM Admit Card 2022?
Here is the process you have to follow to download the admit card for DRDO CEPTAM:
- Go To the official website.
- Search for the link for “DRDO CEPTAM e-Admit card”.
- Click on the link to open it.
- Provide the registration details generated at the time of CEPTAM Application form filling or any other details requested by the system.
- It will take you to the page that contains your admit card
- Make sure that the details in the admit card are correct by all respects
- Download the DRDO CEPTAM TECH-A e-Admit card to your system and take a print out.
Details Mentioned on DRDO CEPTAM Admit Card
Before downloading the admit card, candidates are recommended to check the following details:
- Examination Name
- Examination Venue
- Examination Time and date
- Examination Code
- Candidates’ Personal Details (Name, Contact number, and so on)
- Candidates’ Roll no/Registration no.
If there is any blunder in details mentioned in the admit card, then candidates are suggested to contact the official authority. Preserve your admit card till the declaration of DRDO CEPTAM Result 2020.
Things to carry to the DRDO CEPTAM exam centre
Candidates need to carry the following things to the exam centre:
- Admit Card (preferably colour printout)
- Photo-identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Passport/Driving License/PAN Card/Voter Card/Government issued ID etc)
Unable to download DRDO CEPTAM 2022 Admit Card: How to resolve the issue?
Candidates face several problems while downloading their admit cards. Some of the reasons that candidates might face are given below:
- Server issue – This happens when too many candidates try to download the admit card at the same time.
- Slow internet connectivity – At times due to slow internet connectivity, the admit page does not open.
- Invalid login – In case, candidates provide the wrong credentials while downloading the admit card.
- Incomplete application – The admit card is issued to candidates whose applications are accepted by the examination authority for the recruitment exam.
Important Points to Remember for Candidates
- Admit card would be available on DRDO website at least 02 weeks prior to the examination which is required to be downloaded and printed for appearing in the examination. Admit card for the examination will not be sent by CEPTAM by post.
- Bring the admit card & same Photo Id (original as mentioned in the application form) at the examination centre.
- Candidates will go through biometric attendance & metal detector for frisking at examination centres.
- Electronic gadgets like Mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, pen drive, laptops, calculators, etc., any other communication devices, wrist watches, pen/pencil, and any other prohibited items are strictly NOT allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones etc. to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical and must be in running handwriting and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style or language at the time of CBT (Tier-I & Tier-II) and document verification etc. may result in cancellation of candidature.
Action Against Candidates Found Guilty of Misconduct
Candidates are warned that the candidature will be summarily canceled at any stage of the recruitment, in respect of candidates found to have indulged in any of the following:
- In possession of mobile phone & accessories, Bluetooth devices and other electronic gadgets within the premises of the examination centres, whether in use or in switch off mode.
- Involved in malpractices or using unfair means in the examination
- Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with
- Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information.
- Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the examination.
- Misconduct /misbehaving in any manner in the examination hall with the invigilators, exam duty officials or DRDO representatives.
- Canvassing in any form or disruption of examination.
- Carrying any arms/weapons, objectionable items.
- Carrying any arms/weapons, objectionable items. Candidature can also be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment on any ground which the organization considers being the sufficient cause for cancellation of candidature.