CG PET 2021 Eligibility criteria is set by the Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh. On qualifying Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test, the candidates will be offered admission to various undergraduate engineering programs. The eligibility criteria of CG PET contain the conditions which the candidate needs to fulfil in order to be able to appear for the entrance examination. Candidates can read the whole article to know the complete details regarding the CG PET Eligibility Criteria 2021.
CG PET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The complete details regarding the CG PET 2021 Eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Applicants must pass 10+2 from a recognized state/central board.
- Candidates should have Physics, Mathematics and one out of Biology/Chemistry/Bio-Technology as compulsory subjects.
- The candidates belonging to General category must qualify the examination with 45% aggregate.
- The candidates belonging to reserved categories must qualify the examination with 40% aggregate.
- The applicant must be 17 years old on or before 30 December 2021.
- The upper age limit as decided is 30 years.
- There has been a relaxation in the age of 3 years for the reserved categories including ST/SC/OBC/PWD and women candidates.
- The candidate should be a resident of Chhattisgarh.
- A candidate belonging to the other states will not get permission to appear in the entrance examination.
CG PET 2021
The vital information regarding the CG PET 2021 are mentioned below:
- The application form will be available on the official website of the exam itself
- The entrance examination will be conducted across the 27 exam centres in Chhattisgarh.