CG PET 2020 Exam Pattern: Candidates preparing for CG PET 2020, must go through the crucial exam pattern given below before appearing in the examination. This might help the desired candidates in analysing the question paper and proper implementation of their analysis on the day of their examination.
CG PET application form last date to apply has been extended till 31 May 2020.
CG PET 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for CG PET 2020 exam would be as following:
- Exam Date: The CG PET 2020 entrance examination is postoned till any further notice.
- Shifts: The examination would be conducted in two different shifts –
- Morning shift
- Afternoon shift
Timings for the examination will be declared shortly after the release of the admit cards.
- Mode of examination: It will be a pen and paper-based (offline) examination.
- Number of Questions: A total of One hundred fifty (150) multiple-choice questions will be required to be answered.
- Types of Question: The questions asked will be objective type, multiple-choice questions.
- Language Medium: Question paper will be available in both English and Hindi Language.
- Marking scheme: +1 marks will be awarded for every correct answer. Negative marking will apply to incorrect questions and no marks will be given to the questions not attempted.
It is mandatory for all the candidates to attempt each question in the examination.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 150 marks in total.
- Time Duration: Candidates need to complete their respective examination paper within a duration of 3 hours.
Subject wise Distribution of Questions in the Examination
Number of Questions