Chandigarh ITI 2020 final merit list has been by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) on the official website. Second counselling will be conducted on 09 September 2020. Chandigarh ITI 2020 Admission is a state-level test for the various trades of ITI. Directorate of Technical Education conducts the admission process every year and the selected candidates are offered in various government and non-government institutes. Candidates are selected based on the merit list and there is no separate entrance state is held for admission into Chandigarh ITI. For more information about the ITI Chandigarh Admission for the current year (2020), read the whole article very carefully.
- The final merit list has been declared on 04 September 2020.
- Chandigarh ITI 2020 counselling dates are 05 & 09 September 2020.
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Merit list
Merit list is an important section for the ITI Chandigarh admission and the candidate will be given admission based on this process. See all the important updates and information related to the merit list mentioned below:
- IndustrialTraining Institute will release the Merit list of Chandigarh ITI through online mode and on the official website
- However, the list is expected to be published by the last of June
- There would be no offline mode to obtain the merit list
- A candidate who has successfully filled the application form will be able to access the list by providing their login credential like- registration number and date of birth
- Once the merit list is published, the selected candidate will be called for the counselling.
- There would be 2 Parts in the merit list as U.T pool and General pool
U.T POOL: 85% Seats will be filled by the candidate who has qualified the exam from the recognized board by Chandigarh and situated in the union territory. see the factors considered for the U.T Pool candidate for Merit list:
- The score of the candidate in 10th Board will be considered
- If the total score is in CGPA, then it will be converted in percentage by multiplying with 9.5
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Tie-breaking Criteria
If in case the marks of the candidates are the same:
- then the preference will be given on the basis of date of birth
If the tie still persists-
- highest marks in mathematics will be considered.
If the Maths score remains the same-
- the highest marks in English would be considered.
General Pool: 15% of the seats to be filled by the candidate who has passed the qualifying exam from the institution outside the Chandigarh
- Merit list will be prepared based on the grand total marks or first five marks of the candidate
- If the total score is in CGPA, then it will be converted in percentage.
NOTE - After the final list will be displayed with allocated trade/ Institute the applicants should deposit the admission fee online into the allocated institute bank account for which necessary bank details will be provided on the admission web portal on the day of counselling. On the counselling day the selected candidates will have to confirm the admission fee deposition by sending the proof of the same along with his/her admission form number on the designated Whattsapp No. as flashed on the admission web portal on the counselling date.
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Counseling
All the information related to the counselling for ITI Chandigarh admission 2020 is furnished below.
- Chandigarh ITI 2020 Counselling will be the end process for the Chandigarh ITI Admission.
- Counselling will begin by the ist week of July (tentative) after the release of merit list
- That candidate whose name will be announced through merit list will be called for the counselling
- An applicant is required to check all the schedule related to the counselling from the official website
- Seats will be offered based to the candidate based on the merit list
- All candidate have to be present at the counselling centre as per schedule which will be announced on the official website
- If in case an aspirant is absent during counselling, their allotted seat and admission would be cancelled
- The candidate who is eligible for admission must bring all the required documents at the time of admission to the allotted college.
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Admission process
The admission process for Chandigarh ITI is based on several factors. Following sections contain all the details related to the factor for Chandigarh ITI admission.
The candidate will be given admission based on the following factors like:
- Application form filling process
- Published of Merit list
- Payment of fee
- Counselling process
- The score of the candidate in the qualifying exam
Industrial Training Institute, Chandigarh offers ITI in different traits. The list of courses offered are given below:
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Machinist Grinder
- General Carpenter
- Tool & Die Maker(Press Tools Jigs &Fixtures)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance Maintenance(ICTSM)
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Stenographer and Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Stenographer and Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)
- Sewing Technology
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
Non- Engineering Trades
- Basic Cosmetology
- Dress Making.
- Stenography & Secretarial Assistant (English/Hindi/Punjabi).
- Marketing Executive
- Finance Executive
- Human Resource Executive.
- Computer Operator & Programmer Assistant.
- Swing Technology.
- Surface Ornamentation Techniques(Embroidery).
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Seat And Reservation
Candidates should know that 85% of seats will be for the Chandigarh candidates. These candidates will be count under the U.G pool. Then 15% seat will be for candidates those have their qualification other than union territory and Chandigarh. These candidates will be under the General pool. Other than this seat reservation will be also divided under the different categories. The no. of seats under every course will be declared early, so candidates can fill their choices according to it.
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Application form
With the help of this section, we would know about the details of application form of Chandigarh ITI. Read the section carefully:
- The application form filling process is expected to start in the month of July/August 2020.
- The candidate will be required to visit the application section on the official website.
- Only eligible candidate will be able to fill the form.
- Aspirants are also required to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Admission to Chandigarh ITI.
- Any incorrect information will lead to the cancellation of registration
- Applicants must take the print out of application form and keep it carefully till all the admission processes.
- All the relevant document need to upload by an applicant
Documents required for filling the application form
Following are the lists of document required to be uploaded while filling the application form:
- Mark sheet of the High School Board
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Scanned signature of the candidate
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Application Fee
The application fee is an important part and needs to be paid by all the applications by following a schedule. If a candidate fails to pay the fee, in that case, their registration will immediately get cancelled. See the structure and additional details about Chandigarh ITI mentioned below:
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 70/-.
- The application fee is the same for all candidates belonging to all category
- The payment would be made through online mode using Debit card/Credit card or net banking
- Once payment is done, there will be no refund made later on.
Chandigarh ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All candidates are required to view the eligibility criteria before applying for admission into Chandigarh ITI. Go through the following sections for more details about the qualification criteria.
- Nationality- Candidate should have the nationality of Indian citizen
- Qualification- Eligibility for different courses will be slightly different but basically a candidate must have passed the Matriculation or 10th Board from any recognized board in Chandigarh
- Also, the applicant must have passed the qualifying exam with Mathematics and Science subject.
- Age limit- A candidate must not be less than 14 years and not more than 40 Years.