Chandigarh ITI 2022 Application Form has been released on 20 May 2022. The registration process will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria properly before applying. Chandigarh ITI 2022 is a state-level test for the various trades of ITI. Candidates are selected based on the merit list. The official authority will release the merit list on its website. Candidates can check the complete information about Chandigarh ITI 2022 Application Form from this article.
- Online application form for Chandigarh ITI 2022 has been released from 20 May 2022.
- The last date for the submission of Chandigarh ITI 2022 is 30 June 2022.
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidates can look into the important dates for Chandigarh ITI 2022 from the table below-
Chandigarh ITI Application Dates 2022
|Application form commences||20 May 2022|
|Last date of submission of application form||30th June 2022|
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Application Form
Candidates need to keep in mind the following details regarding Chandigarh ITI 2022 Application Form:
- The application process will start from 20 May 2022.
- Application Form can be filled only through the official website of the authority.
- Candidates should check the eligibility criteria properly before applying.
- Any incorrect information will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Documents required for filling the application form
Following are the lists of document required to be uploaded while filling the Chandigarh ITI Admission application form 2022:
- Mark sheet of the High School Board
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Scanned signature of the candidate
How to fill the Chandigarh ITI 2022 Application Form?
Given below are the steps on how to fill the Chandigarh ITI 2022 Application Form:
STEP 1: Visit the official website
STEP 2: Login
Candidates need to log in with the application number, password and feeding the Captcha code.
STEP 3: Filling Up the Application Form
The application form will be filled in three sections, and the details required in all the sections is given below:
A) Personal Details
- The sign-Up form will appear in which candidates have to fill in the Personal details such as:
- Candidate's Name
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Number
- Parent's Details
- Bank Details
- Trade (applying for)
- After filling in all the required details, click on the "Next" button.
B) Academic Details
- Here, candidates have to enter the details about their educational qualification, such as:
- 10th & 12th Percentage
- Name of School/College
- Class 12th stream
- Year of Passing
- Candidates have to click on the "Next" button again.
C) Photograph and Signature
- Candidates have to upload their scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Both should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size should not be more than 50kb.
STEP 4: Payment for Application Form
- After uploading the photograph and signature, candidates have to click on the 'Pay' button.
- Applicants can pay fees only through online mode via Credit Card/Debit Card or net banking.
STEP 5: Submitting the Application Form
- After paying the fees, the candidate can review all the details in the form.
- Check all the details properly. Incorrectly filled form will be rejected.
- After checking, click on the 'Submit' button.
- Take a print out of the filled form.
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Application Fee
Candidates ensure to pay the application fee before the due date. If any candidate failed to pay the fees, the application would be deemed cancelled. See the structure and additional details about Chandigarh ITI mentioned below:
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 70/-.
- The application fee is the same for all candidates belonging to all category.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay through only online modes:
- Debit Card/Credit Card
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Merit List
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Merit List will be out after the finish of application submission. Candidates who will secure their name in the merit list will be called for a round of counselling which will nominate students admission in the desired trade.