CIEAT 2020 Admit Card will be released on the official website of the Crescent Institute of Science and Technology after the successful submission of the application form. The hall ticket will be issued to those who will submit the form and fee. Candidates can download their CIEAT 2020 admit card by using their user id and password. Candidates will need to carry the hard copy of the call letter to the respective exam centre as entry would not be possible without it. Check all the details related to CIEAT 2020 admit card including dates, the process to download admit card and other related details below in the article.
CIEAT 2020 Admit Card Dates
Aspirants can check the CIEAT 2020 hall ticket below in the given table:
CIEAT 2020 Hall Ticket Dates
|Release date of hall ticket||To be announced|
|Last date to download the admission card||16th to 20th April 2020|
|CIEAT 2020 exam date||16th to 20th April 2020|
Stay connected to know the dates of release of hall ticket.
CIEAT 2020 Admit Card
The CIEAT will upload the Admit Card a few days prior to Examination day on its official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding the CIEAT 2020 call letter below:
- The B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology will issue the admit card to those who will fulfil the eligibility & will submit the application form and fee.
- Candidates will be able to download their e-Admit Card from the official website.
- Candidates will have to enter their login id credentials and other details to download the call letter.
- If there is an error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact CIEAT office by e-mail immediately and submit written application to Office otherwise.
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display the image of a candidate's photograph, paste the photo at appropriate place and get it attested from the competent authority.
- Make sure that the details mentioned viz; name, subject, Centre etc. are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall for verification purpose.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- The CIEAT hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post to any individual.
- Those who will not be given admission ticket will not be allowed to appear in the entrance exam.
Documents required for CIEAT 2020 Admit Card
There are various documents that the candidates need to carry along with CIEAT 2020 Admit Card to the exam centre on the day of examination. The list of documents required to be carried are listed below in the points:
- Hard copy/printed copy ofo CIEAT Hall Ticket.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form).
- Anyone authorized Government photo Id proof among – PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Enrolment No/Aadhaar Card/University identity card
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
How to Retrieve Login Password of CIEAT 2020 Admit Card?
In case any candidate forgets his/her login password, then it can be recovered by following the below steps:
Step 1. On the home page, candidates need to enter their user id and captcha code.
Step 2. After the above step click on “Get Password”
Step 3. The candidate will receive a new password on the registered email id.
How to download CIEAT 2020 Admit Card?
By following the below steps download the Crescent Academy admit card date. Must not forget to carry it to the exam hall as entry would not be given.
Step 1 - Visit the Crescent Institute of Science and Technology website.
Step 2 - Find out the link given to download the admit card and click on the same.
Step 3 - After that, a login page will appear, enter the details and submit it.
Step 4 - Click on the login button, the admit card will appear on the screen.
Step 5 - Cross check the details mentioned and download the same.
Step 6 - Keep it safe untill the admission process gets over.
Details Mentioned in CIEAT 2020 Admit Card
Below are the mentioned information which will be there in the hall ticket, the candidates are advised to check the same after downloading.
- Candidate name
- Roll number
- Exam name
- Exam Time
- Name and complete address of the exam centre allotted.
Important Instructions for CIEAT 2020
To take the examination smoothly, applicants must follow the below instructions
- Applicants must reach the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Must not forget to carry admit card along with valid id proof and a passport size photograph.
Note - Candidates are not allowed to carry any stationery item like textual material, Calculator, communication devices, watch/wristwatch.