CIEAT 2020 Application Form is available on the official website. The deadline for the submission of the Registration form is March 2020. The form can be filled online only but can be submitted in both the modes online and offline. Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test is conducted once a year at the National level for those seeking to take the admission into various Engineering programs at the University. Also, those who have secured good marks in JEE Main are exempted from this exam. Candidates can go through the complete article below to know more about the CIEAT 2020 Exam Registration.
CIEAT 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates must check the important dates regarding the CIEAT 2020 Application Form in the given table mentioned below:
CIEAT Registration Dates 2020
|Commencement of online application form and registration||Available|
|Last date of an online application form and uploading of document||March 2020|
|CIEAT 2020 Exam date (Institute Campus Chennai)||16 to 20 April 2020|
|CIEAT 2020 Exam Date(Other Cities all over India)||18 April 2020|
The candidates are requested to keep visiting the page for the latest updates for CIEAT 2020 exam.
CIEAT 2020 Application Form
CIEAT 2020 Application forms are available on the official website from 06 December 2019. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website only.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes or offline via Demand Draft.
Important instructions to fill the CIEAT 2020 Application Form?
Candidates must have to follow the given instructions while filling the CIEAT 2020 Application Form:
- Applicants must apply online.
- Candidates have to first register by entering their name, valid email, a working mobile number and a password.
- Candidates must not use anybody else email Id.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their own mobile number because all the information will also be sent via SMS.
- Application Number must be kept safe for future uses.
Details to be filled in CIEAT Application form 2020
Below mentioned is the data or documents list candidates must keep in mind while filling CIEAT 2020 Application Form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Courses Preference
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Choice of examination city.
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID) (This ID proof, in original, should be carried by the candidate to the examination hall).
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment.
- DD Details(DD Number, DD Date, DD Bank Name)
CIEAT 2020 Application Fee
The CIEAT 2020 Application Form fee details can be checked below:
Modes of Payment
- Online - Via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or online payment gateways.
- Via Demand Draft of any Bank
- Cash (Please remit the Examination fee at University Fee counter to consider the application for Entrance Exam).
CIEAT 2020 Registration Fee
|For All Category Candidates(irrespective of caste)||Rs 1000/-|
Before paying, the aspirants must make sure they are eligible for the exam as Fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
How to fill CIEAT 2020 Application Form
The CIEAT 2020 Application form can be filled online and can be submitted through both the modes online and offline. Aspirants need to check the below steps to fill the form:
Step 1 - Visit
- The official website " https://crescent.education/
- Click on the link given " UG Admissions ".
- Click on any of B.Tech courses for which they want to apply.
- Press the button " Apply Now "
- Click on either of two - B.Tech through CIEAT (New User) or B.Tech through CIEAT (Existing user).
Step 2 - Fill in the details
- After reaching to the form page fill in the required details viz;
- Personal Details
- Parents Details
- Course Preference
- Choice of Test City
- Address For Communication
- Qualification Details
- Marks Obtained in the Qualifying Examination
Step 3 - Upload Photo - After filling in all the details Upload the scanned image of the photograph.
Note- Please upload the recent passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format and the size should be maximum 80 KB.
Step 4 - Make the Fee Payment
- The last step would be to submit the fee.
- Sign the Declaration
- Must get the printout of the filled form for all the future uses.
CIEAT 2020 Test Centers
Listed below are the test centers where CIEAT 2020 will be conducted:
- New Delhi