CLAT 2024 Final Answer key will be released by NLU for UG and PG Courses in the pdf form. They are released online. Challenges can be submitted by the last date, before declaration of CLAT results. Add 1 marks for the correct answer and deduct 0.25 marks for incorrect answers. Know all about CLAT 2024 answer key including release date, how to download, how to challenge, calculate marks and more details from this page.
CLAT 2024 Answer Key Important Dates
Candidates can find important dates related to CLAT 2024 Answer key from the given table below:
CLAT 2024 Answer Key Schedule(Tentative)
|CLAT exam date
|December 3, 2023
|Release of the provisional answer key
|Release of Final Answer Key
|Declaration of Result
How to calculate scores using CLAT 2024 Answer Key?
Candidates can use and calculate the scores using the CLAT answer key. The main and important elements to calculate scores are question paper, answer key, carbonized OMR sheet which was provided at the time of examination and marking scheme of the exam. Candidates can follow these steps to check and calculate the scores using the CLAT scores:
- Candidates have to first download the answer key and question paper of SET.
- Then cross-check the answer anf\d mark correct and wrong answer.
- After that calculate the scores using the below-marking scheme.
- For every correct answer mark +1
- For every incorrect answer deduct 0.25 marks.
- For no answer or multiple answer mark 0.
- On scoring of marks, calculate the total number of correct and incorrect answers and calculate the probable scores using the following formulae:
CLAT Raw Score = +1 (total no. of correct answers) – 1/4 (total no. of incorrect answers)
How to download CLAT 2024 Answer Key?
Sometimes the answer key is available through candidate's login but if it will released in pdf form, candidates can follow these steps to download the answer key of CLAT 2024:
- Visit the official website of CLAT.
- Check your SET from the link provided there.
- Then a page will be redirected towards the pdf.
- Download the pdf and check your answer from the question paper.
How to object the CLAT Answer Key 2024?
The Consortium of NLU provides an option to object to the candidates. Candidates can follow the following given steps to raise the objection on CLAT Answer Key 2024:
- Visit the official website and click on the candidate's login.
- Then the candidates need to log in with mobile number and password which was earlier used to download the admit card.
- Then click on the tab "provisional answer key" to raise an objection.
- After that, choose the answers you want to raise an objection and upload the proof to support your objection.
- Once done, submit the objection raised and wait for the final answer key.
CLAT 2024 Question Paper
NLU also publishes a report on CLAT issues on the official website. It's available in pdf format. Applicants can download the pdf file online. Along with the response key, it is released set-wise. These question papers are the same as those submitted during the CLAT test. Candidates should cross-check their score using the question paper and the answer key.
CLAT 2024 Final Answer Key
NLUs releases the CLAT final response key after all the objections are issued. The key to the final response is drawn up by the experts based on the issues posed by the applicants. It will be depended on along with the outcome declaration. Applicants who have raised objections will verify whether or not their challenge is correct. Results are collected based on the final reply key. No future objections are approved by the examining cell until the final response key is released.
CLAT Result 2024
CLAT results 2024 are collected based on the final reply key. The outcome is published in the scorecard on the official consortiumofnlus.ac.in website. Applicants must enter their application number and date of birth or mobile number and password to download the scorecard. The merit list of the eligible candidates for the admission process is also released by NLU. After that, based on the choices filled out in the CLAT application form, the provisional allotment list is shown.