CLAT Rank Predictor 2021 is a unique tool which helps candidate's to predict the possible score. It will give aspirants an idea of the probable/ actual score through CLAT rank predictor by percentile of both UG and PG exams. Rank predictor for CLAT helps to predict candidate's rank of this year using previous year data and trends. Candidates are eager to know the results however this innovative tool will tell the probable score even before the result is announced for CLAT 2021 by Consortium of National Law Universities (CNLU). Through CLAT Rank Predictor 2021 candidate will be able to predict their rank vs marks and check that in which university and specialization they can get admission into. Scroll down to know how to check the estimated rank with the rank predictor tool.
How to use CLAT 2021 Rank Predictor?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to know their predictable score:
- Go to the CLAT 2021 tool.
- Fill all the asked details on the dashboard to carry forward with the process
- Next, mention aspirant's expected percentile as per the exam attempted
- Click on, “Predicted Rank”
- Candidate's predicted score will be displayed on the score
Details to be filled in CLAT Rank Predictor 2021
Following are the details candidate's needs to fill while predicting their rank:
- Registration Number
- Expected Percentile
Factors depending for CLAT 2021 Rank Prediction
Candidates can predict their rank based on the marking scheme of CLAT:
CLAT 2021 Rank Prediction Factors
|Types of questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Total no. of questions||150|
+1 will be awarded for every correct answer and -0.25 will be deducted for every wrong answer and 0 for unattempted questions.
|Total no. of candidates appearing||75,000 (approx)|
These factors will affect candidates ranking on the rank predictor of CLAT.
Advantages of Using Rank Predictor Tool
Candidates after appearing for the examination wants to know his/her estimated rank or percentile in CLAT 2021. Check the pointers below:
- Candidates will be able to know their individual's probable score even before the declaration of result.
- Candidate can use the CLAT rank predictor by percentile.
- Moreover, candidates will also able to know the speciality they can get admission into out of particular IITs, NITs and IIITs.
- Aspirants will come to know their probable score, by entering their estimated percentile and they can even estimate through the answer key.
Aspirants can check the table available below to get the probable ranks that they are expecting based on their obtained marks in CLAT 2021. The data has been gathered from several candidates. However, they will have to remember that the data is indicative in nature.
CLAT 2021 Expected Cut Off
CLAT Cut Off is the minimum rank required to secure a seat at one of the India’s esteemed National Law Institutes (NLU’s)
CLAT Cut Off
|Section||Expected Cut off CLAT ||Marks per section|
|English including Comprehension||25-28 marks||28 – 32 marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||30-35 marks||35 – 39 marks|
|Quantitative Techniques ||12-15 marks||13 – 17 marks|
|Legal Reasoning||25-28 marks||28 – 32 marks|
|Logical Reasoning||30-35 marks||35 – 39 marks|
|Total||122-141 marks||150 marks|