CLAT 2020 Admit Card will release online by Consortium of NLU. Common-Law Admission Test 2020 has been postponed again and new date will be announced soon. Candidates have to enter the mobile number/ application number and password/ date of birth to download the admit card. Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the CLAT examination 2020. Reporting time, centre address, test date, exam instructs, etc. are mentioned on the admit card. For more details about the CLAT 2020 Admit Card, dates, how to download, etc read the article below.
- CLAT 2020 admit card will be released soon.
CLAT 2020 Admit Card
CLAT Admit Card 2020 will be released online on the official website in the last week of July 2020. Following guidelines must be kept in mind related to hall ticket:
- Candidates should download their Admit cards from the official website.
- There is no provision of sending the Admit Cards by post under any circumstances.
- Applicants are advised to carry their CLAT hall ticket along with themselves to the examination hall without which they might be debarred.
- Also, they need to carry any government Id proof for the verification and photograph (if mentioned).
CLAT 2020 Hall Ticket Dates
Check the important dates related to release to CLAT Admit card 2020 from the table below:
CLAT Admit Card Dates 2020
|Release of Admit Card||Second week of June 2020|
|CLAT 2020 Exam Date||21 June 2020(extended)|
The exact dates on which the admission tickets will be made available will be updated soon once it will be announced by the official authority.
How to Download the CLAT 2020 Admit Card?
The CLAT Admit card can be downloaded in two ways. Steps to download the admit card is mentioned below:
Option 1: Mobile Number and Password
- Step 1: Visit the official website. The link to download the admit card will also be provided on this page.
- Step 2: After that, the login page will appear where candidates have to enter the details such as mobile number and password to access the admit card.
- Step 3: Once all the details have been entered click on the "Login" button.
- Step 4: Admit card will appear. Download the admit card and take the print out of the same for the future reference.
Option 2: Application Number and Date of Birth
- Step 1: Go to the official website.
- Step 2: Direct link to download the admit card will appear on the page.
- Step 3: Now, candidates have to enter the Registration/ Application Number and Date of Birth (DOB) and click on the "Download Admit Card" button.
- Step 4: CLAT admission ticket will appear, download it and take the printout of the same.
Details mentioned on CLAT 2020 Admit Card
After downloading the Common Law Admission Test hall ticket, candidates must make sure that there is no error in the details mentioned in the admit card. List of details mentioned in the admit card is given below:
- Candidate's Name
- Admit Card Number
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s Name
- Candidate's Photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Candidate’s Address
- Exam Schedule
- Complete Address of Test Centre
- Instructions for the Exam Day
How to Retrieve Password for CLAT 2020 Admit Card?
If in case, candidates have forgotten their password at the time of downloading of admit card, it can be retrieved by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Click on the link provided that is redirected to the CLAT login page.
- Step 2: Now, click on the "Forgot Password" button.
- Step 3: Here, applicants have to enter their registered mobile number and click on the "Request OTP" button.
- Step 4: After receiving the OTP click on "Reset Account" tab.
- Step 5: Now, applicants can reset their password by filling details like mobile number, OTP, new password, and confirm password.
- Step 6: Once, the details have been entered click on the "Reset Password" and candidates can access the log in again.
Documents Required at CLAT 2020 Exam Centres
Candidates are supposed to carry the following documents at the examination centre on the day of the CLAT exam:
- Admit Card
- 2 recent passport photographs
- A valid ID proof (anyone)
- Adhaar Card
- Voter Id
- Driving Licence
- PAN card
Important Instructions for CLAT 2020 Exam
- Candidates should reach the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Must carry the hardcopy of hall ticket along with passport size photograph and a valid id proof for verification (as mentioned above).
- Applicants can use BLUE/BLACK BALL Pen only.
- Once the exam is complete, applicants retain the carbonized copy of OMR sheet and shall return the original OMR and question paper to the invigilator.
- Candidates are advised to keep the duly signed hall ticket/ admit card safe till the completion of the admission process.
Those who have appeared in CLAT 2020 can check their result details here> CLAT 2020 Result