CNLU LLM EE 2022 Application Form has been released online. The last date to apply online is 07 May 2022. The entrance exam has been conducted on 12 june 2022. Chanakya National Law University Master Of Law Entrance Exam will be conducted in the month of July by Chanakya National Law University (CNLU). This exam is conducted at the University Level. The candidates are enrolled in the LLM (Master of Law) course. The entrance test is conducted once in a year. The candidates must fill the application form on or before the last date. Furthermore, the candidates need to read the complete article to know all about CNLU LLM EE 2022 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
- CNLU 2022 has released merit list.
- CNLU 2022 has released the waitlisted students for admission in 2022 session.
CNLU LLM EE 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the CNLU LLM EE exam status from the below table:
|CNLU LLM EE status||Registration Ended|
|Exam Date||12 June 2022|
CNLU LLM 2022 Application Form has been released. The last date to apply is 07 May 2022. Candidates can apply online as well as offline application form-- Download Here
CNLU LLM EE 2022 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important LLM EE 2022 dates for the application form in the given table below:
CNLU LLM EE 2022 Important Dates
|Last Date to submit Online Application||07 May 2022|
|Examination Date||15 May 2022|
|Result Declarations||28 May 2022|
|Counselling Starts||06 June 2022|
CNLU LLM EE 2022 Application Form
Candidates need to be very careful while filling the CNLU LLM EE Application Form 2022. Also, they must make sure that they submit the application form before the last date. Before filling the application form candidate first go through eligibility. Following are the details about CNLU LLM EE Registration Form:
- The application form will be available in August 2022 tentatively by the CNLU.
- The Application Form can be filled out by the last week of August 2022 tentatively.
- Candidates must firstly download the application form and then fill the same.
- Besides this, the application form should be complete in all aspects.
- Furthermore, the candidates must first complete the registration process to get their login credentials.
- The candidates need to fill out the application form very carefully otherwise, their application form might get rejected.
- Also, the candidates must provide a valid email id and active contact number as this will be used by the authority for communicating the important details regarding the CNLU LLM EE entrance exam.
- The University will not consider the application form of the candidates which will be submitted after the last date.
CNLU LLM EE 2022 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: CNLU LLM Entrance Exam Application Fee can be paid by the aspirants in either of the following two ways:
- Offline Mode: Candidates can pay the application fee through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “REGISTRAR, CHANAKYA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, PATNA”, payable at Patna and send it along with the duly filled application form. They can also submit the duly filled in application form at the University Office paying the above-mentioned application fee.
- Online Mode: Applicants can pay their registration fee by credit card, debit card or net banking.
CNLU LLM EE Application Fee 2022
|General/OBC/SAP (Specially Abled Person's) Category||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 2000/-|
NOTE: Application Fee will not be refunded back in any circumstances.
CNLU LLM EE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to carefully go through the CNLU LLM EE eligibility 2022 before they start filling the application to ensure their eligibility for the exam. Following are the details about CNLU LLM EE Eligibility:
- Candidates must have an Undergraduate Degree in Law (i.e. 3 Years LL.B./Five Years Integrated LL.B.(Hons.) or must have an equivalent degree having at least:
- 55% marks (for the candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC / Specially Abled Persons and other categories)
- 50% marks (for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category)
- The candidate must have completed their Undergraduate degree or must be in the final year of their Undergraduate degree on the exam date. However, such candidates will be required to submit their results during the time of admission.
CNLU LLM EE 2022 Exam Pattern
Aspirants can check the CNLU LLM EE exam pattern 2022 before starting the preparation for the exam. The vital information regarding the exam pattern is given below:
CNLU LLM EE Question Paper Format
|Duration of Examination||2:30 Hrs|
|Types of questions ||MCQ and Short Answer questions|
|Number of the question in each section||Multiple Choice Questions: 100 of One Mark each (90 Minutes)|
Short Answer Questions: 5 of 10 Marks each (60 Minutes)
This is the latest updated exam pattern of CNLU as notified by the conducting authority.
CNLU LLM EE 2022 Syllabus
Candidate must check the CNLU LLM EE Syllabus 2022 before preparing for the entrance exam.
- Constitutional Law,
- Contract, Torts,
- Criminal Law,
- International Law,
- Environmental Law,
- Human Rights,
- Corporate Law, and
- Intellectual Property Law
CNLU LLM EE 2022 Admit Card
The detailed information about CNLU LLM EE admit card 2022 is given below:
- The admit card for CNLU LLM 2022 exam will be available online.
- The admit card is available in the application form PDF itself.
- Candidates have to take a printout of the admit card and fill in the details as specified by CNLU.
- The candidates also have to paste their Passport Size color photograph in the specified space provided in the admit card.
- Aspirants have to necessarily carry the admit card on the exam day along with one photo ID.
CNLU LLM EE 2022 Results
The vital information regarding CNLU LLM EE Results 2022 is given below:
- CNLU will release the result of the LLM Entrance Examination
- The merit and result will be published in PDF format.
- Candidates can check the results on the official website.
- The entrance test qualified candidates will be called for the counselling process.
CNLU LLM EE 2022 Counselling
The vital information regarding CNLU LLM EE Counselling 2022 is given below:
- Counselling of CNLU LLM EE 2021 will be conducted by Chanakya National Law University.
- The mode of counselling will be offline.
- The candidate has to bring the required document as notifies by the officials.
- 10 certificate
- 10+2 certificate
- Copy of photo ID
- Caste certificate
CNLU LLM EE 2022 Reservation
As per last year information, the reservation policy will be followed as per the Bihar govt.
|Extremely Backward Classes (Annexure – I||18%|
|Women of Backward Classes||3%|
CNLU LLM EE 2022 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the CNLU LLM EE exam:
CNLU LLM EE 2022
|Chanakya National Law University|
Masters in Law
CNLU Official website
To offer a job in government colleges as an Assistant professor.
Stay connected for the Chanakya National Law University Master Of Law Entrance Exam [CNLU LLM EE] conducted by Chanakya National Law University.
Chanakya National Law University Patna
- Establishment: 15 August 2006
- Available Courses: BA LLB, BBA LL.B, LLM
Facilities Available at Chanakya National Law University Patna
Candidates get the following facilities at Chanakya National Law University Patna. All of the below facilities have been given to the students to ensure that they get the maximum out of their law education and have all the comfort that they must have.
A Beautiful 18 Acre land near Jhakkanpur Police station, Mithapur, Patna. The institute has beautiful Palm trees surrounding the campus and adding to the beauty of the landscape.
All the modern teaching aids such as Audio-video equipment, dynamic and focused discussion atmosphere. All the classrooms are fully airconditioned for the most comfort.
Spacious library having all the facilities that are required by a law student such as Online databases, Reports, thesis, books, and whatnot. Speaking of the books, CNLU has more than 14000 books accessible to the students. Students can visit the library all the 6 days of the week. The students also have a subscription of more than 23 Indian as well as foreign journals.
Multipurpose Hall cum Moot Court Hall
The students are informed that CNLU also has a multipurpose hall and also a Moot court hall. Seminars, workshops, seminars are common at CNLU. At CNLU the there is an availability of 120 seating capacity which is fully AC along with presentation facilities.
Some other facilities:
- Residential Accommodation
- Medical Facilities
- Banks and ATMs