CTET 2023 Answer Key will be released by CBSE on the official website. Candidates will be charged Rs 1000 for every objection they raise. As soon as the CTET 2023 Answer Key is released, candidates can match their answers and check the estimated score which will be secured by them. Aspirants will also get to know whether they are qualifying for the process of admission or not. The result of CTET 2023 is expected to be available in December 2023. Check more details about CTET 2023 Answer Key from the article below.
CTET 2023 Answer Key and Result Updates:
- CBSE CTET Answer Key 2023: The official link for CBSE CTET answer key 2023 will soon be accessible at ctet.nic.in. Stay updated on the latest information about the result date, how to download the PDF, marking scheme, cut-off trends, and more.
- Answer Key Release: The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2023 answer key for both paper 1 and paper 2 will be released shortly. Candidates who took the CTET July 2023 exam, conducted on August 20, will have the opportunity to check the CTET answer key 2023 on the official website, ctet.nic.in.
- Objection Period: Once the CTET 2023 provisional answer key is published, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will allow candidates to challenge answers by paying an objection fee.
- Participation Stats: A total of 29,03,903 candidates registered for the CTET exam 2023, with 15,01,719 candidates choosing paper 1 and 14,02,184 candidates selecting paper 2. Approximately 80% of the registered candidates participated in the exam.
- Result Date: Reports suggest that the CTET 2023 results for the July session will be declared by the end of September. The exam was conducted by the board in two shifts on August 20: Shift 1 from 9.30 am to 12 noon for paper 1, and shift 2 from 2 pm to 4.30 pm.
- Score Calculation: Candidates will have the opportunity to calculate their probable scores by comparing the CTET 2023 provisional answer key with their response sheets.
CTET 2023 Important Dates
Candidates can check the key dates related to the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 below in the given table:
CTET 2023 Dates
|Exam Date of CTET 2023||July 2023|
|CTET Official Answer Key Release Date||August 2023|
|Last date to submit an objection against CTET Official Answer Key and OMR||August 2023|
|Displaying of CTET Final Answer key||September 2023|
|CTET 2023 Result||September 2023|
About CTET 2023 Answer Key
Following are the points which are to noted by the candidates:
- CTET 2023 unofficial answer keys are released by many coaching centres after the examination.
- You may have estimated your marks as per those keys, but keep in mind that calculation of scores for CTET Result will be done according to official CBSE CTET Answer Key 2023.
- Central Board of Secondary Education is not only releasing the official CTET 2023 Answer Keys but also invites objections.
- In the given time duration you can log in to check official CTET Answer Key 2023 and know precisely the correct answers
How to Download CTET 2023 Answer Key?
The process by which candidates can download the CTET 2023 Official Answer Key is as mentioned below:
- Visit the CTET official website.
- Click on the link for ‘CTET 2023 Answer Key’.
- Then, enter the registration number and password to access the login.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check and download the answer key of CTET 2023.
How To Challenge CTET 2023 Answer Key?
To raise the objection the candidates have to pay the fee. The fee has to be paid for a question. At first, the candidates should be certain about his/her explanation for the answer. Then only the objection should be raised along with the proper reference. Without any reference, the objection will not be considered. The candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- (expected) for each question.
Mode of payment
The mode of payment for objecting is online, they have to pay it through Debit Card/ Credit card.
How to Calculate Marks through CTET 2023 Answer Key?
To calculate score through CTET 2023 Answer Key the candidate should know the exam pattern. It is as follows:
Exam Pattern of the question paper for CTET Paper 1 is as follows.
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 questions, a total of 30 marks.
- Language I – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Language II – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Mathematics – 30 questions, a total of 30 marks.
- Environmental Studies – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Total – 150 questions, a total of 150 marks.
Exam Pattern of the question paper for CTET Paper 2 is as follows.
- Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) – 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Language I (compulsory) – 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Language II (compulsory) – 30 questions of 30 marks.
- For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science – 60 questions of 60 marks.
- For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science – 60 questions of 60 marks.
- For any other teacher – either (Mathematics and Science) or (Social Science) – 60 questions of 60 marks.
- Total – 150 questions, a total of 150 marks.
Process to Calculate Marks via CTET Answer Key 2023
Once candidates get the answer keys of CTET 2023 exam, candidates can get an idea of the marks in the exam. Before proceeding to calculate marks, ensure that you are matching keys against the question paper set/code received by you during the exam.
- Check the number of options you have marked correctly in the exam.
- For each correct answer, you will get one (1) mark.
- There is no negative marking in CTET 2023 exam.
Total marks = (Number of correct answers) x (1)
CTET Result 2023
After the release of official CTET answer key, CBSE will declare the CTET result 2023 on its official website. To check result, candidate will have to visit the official website. As the CTET result is declared through login, keep the roll number ready. Candidates will be able to see, subject wise marks secured in the result. CBSE provides candidates with CTET mark sheet online. Only those candidates who secure qualifying marks are provided with eligibility certificate. This eligibility certificate is made available through Digital Format in their DigiLocker account. Candidates can use Digilocker app to get digital mark sheet and eligibility certificates.