CTET 2020 Answer Key will be released by CBSE as per the schedule at the official website. As soon as the CTET 2020 Answer Key is released, candidates can match their answers and check the estimated score which will be secured by them. Aspirants will also get to know whether they are qualifying for the process of admission or not. The result of CTET 2020 is expected to be available in August 2020. Check more details about CTET 2020 Answer Key from the article below.
CTET 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check the key dates related to the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 below in the given table:
CTET 2020 Dates
|Exam Date of CTET 2020||05 July 2020|
|CTET Official Answer Key Release Date||Last week of July 2020|
|Last date to submit an objection against CTET Official Answer Key and OMR||Last week of July 2020|
|Displaying of CTET Final Answer key||Last week of July 2020|
About CTET 2020 Answer Keys
Following are the points which are to noted by the candidates:
- CTET 2020 unofficial answer keys are released by many coaching centres after the examination.
- You may have estimated your marks as per those keys, but keep in mind that calculation of scores for CTET Result will be done according to official CBSE CTET Answer Key 2020.
- Central Board of Secondary Education is not only releasing the official CTET 2020 Answer Keys but also invites objections.
- In the given time duration you can log in to check official CTET Answer Key 2020 and know precisely the correct answers
How to Download CTET 2020 Answer Key?
The process by which candidates can download the CTET 2020 Official Answer Key is as mentioned below:
- Visit the CTET official website.
- Click on the link for ‘CTET 2020 Answer Key’.
- Then, enter the registration number and password to access the login.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check and download the answer key of CTET 2020.
How To Challenge CTET 2020 Answer Key?
To raise the objection the candidates have to pay the fee. The fee has to be paid for a question. At first, the candidates should be certain about his/her explanation for the answer. Then only the objection should be raised along with the proper reference. Without any reference, the objection will not be considered. The candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- (expected) for each question.
Mode of payment
The mode of payment for objecting is online, they have to pay it through Debit Card/ Credit card.
How to Calculate Marks through CTET 2020 Answer Key?
To calculate score through CTET 2020 Answer Key the candidate should know the exam pattern. It is as follows:
Exam Pattern of the question paper for CTET Paper 1 is as follows.
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 questions, a total of 30 marks.
- Language I – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Language II – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Mathematics – 30 questions, a total of 30 marks.
- Environmental Studies – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Total – 150 questions, a total of 150 marks.
Exam Pattern of the question paper for CTET Paper 2 is as follows.
- Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) – 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Language I (compulsory) – 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Language II (compulsory) – 30 questions of 30 marks.
- For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science – 60 questions of 60 marks.
- For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science – 60 questions of 60 marks.
- For any other teacher – either (Mathematics and Science) or (Social Science) – 60 questions of 60 marks.
- Total – 150 questions, a total of 150 marks.
Process to Calculate Marks via CTET Answer Key 2020
Once candidates get the answer keys of CTET 2020 exam, candidates can get an idea of the marks in the exam. Before proceeding to calculate marks, ensure that you are matching keys against the question paper set/code received by you during the exam.
- Check the number of options you have marked correctly in the exam.
- For each correct answer, you will get one (1) mark.
- There is no negative marking in CTET 2020 exam.
Total marks = (Number of correct answers) x (1)
Click on the following link for CTET 2019 Official Answer Key:
Given below are the official answer key of CTET 2020 exam (Both session):
CTET December 2019 Paper 1 Final Answer key
CTET December 2019 Paper 2 Final Answer key
CTET Result 2020
After the release of official CTET answer key, CBSE will declare the CTET result 2020 on its official website. To check result, candidate will have to visit the official website. As the CTET result is declared through login, keep the roll number ready. Candidates will be able to see, subject wise marks secured in the result. CBSE provides candidates with CTET mark sheet online. Only those candidates who secure qualifying marks are provided with eligibility certificate. This eligibility certificate is made available through Digital Format in their DigiLocker account. Candidates can use Digilocker app to get digital mark sheet and eligibility certificates.