CUEE 2020 application form has started and can be filled till date 30 September 2020. It is a University-level entrance exam which is conducted by Centurion University of Technology and Management once in a year. Centurion University Entrance Examination is a computer-based Online exam of duration 3 hours for the candidates who wish to take admission in B.Tech (Regular and Lateral), B. Tech (Agri. Engg.) and B.Sc (Ag.) courses of the University. The Application form for CUEE 2020 is available on the official website. Those candidates who pass class 10th & 12th are eligible to apply online or offline mode for CUEE 2020 with Application fee is Rs. 600/-. Candidates can go through the article to find all the important information regarding different courses offered, Important dates, Application Form & Fee, Eligibility criteria, Admit card, etc.
CUEE 2020 Latest Updates:
- The last day to fill the application form has been extended till date 30 September 2020.
- CUEE 2020 exam date has been postponed. New date will be announced soon.
CUEE 2020 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important CUEE 2020 dates for the application form in the given table below:
|Availability of application forms online||15 February 2020|
|Last date to Apply||30 September 2020|
|Issuance of Admit card||Before one week of the exam|
|CUEE 2020 Exam||Postponed|
CUEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The Applicants need to have an idea about the exam pattern which would enable them to have an idea of the question paper and the marking scheme etc. The CUEE 2020 exam pattern is given hereby:
Paper Pattern for CUEE 2020
Multiple Choice Questions
Total number of sections in the question paper
Maximum Marks allotted
Total time allotted
Depends on the course
CUEE 2020 Syllabus
The CUEE Syllabus 2020 will be based on the topics studied at the qualifying exam level. The questions will be asked mainly from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
CUEE 2020 Preparation Tips
CUEE Preparation 2020 tips are mentioned below which helps the candidate to score well in the exam:
- Candidates must go through the examination syllabus.
- Candidate should practice previous years question papers.
- Make short notes of important topics for further use.
- Make stronger points even better and work on weak points as well.
CUEE 2020 Admit Card
CUEE Admit Card 2020 will be available in the two or three weeks before the exam. Candidates are advised to go through the given below section to get complete details regarding CUEE Hall ticket:
- The Centurion University would be issuing the Admit Card on the official website. A prior intimation will be sent on the candidate's registered email id.
- The Admit Card will have basic details of the candidate such as candidate name, address, seat number, centre etc.
- In case of any discrepancy found on the admit card, the candidate should immediately contact the authority.
- Candidates must carry a print out of the admit card along with valid ID proof.
CUEE 2020 Result
CUEE result 2020
will be declared by the September 2020.
Candidates can check the information related to Result here:
- The result will consist of the name of the qualified candidates who will go for counselling.
- The university will publish the separate list of the selected candidates applying through WBJEE 2020, CUEE 2020, EAMCET 2020, and JEE Main 2020.
- All the selected candidates will get the information about their selection through an admission letter which will be sent to their registered email id.
- Candidates also get information about the result declaration via SMS on the mobile number.
CUEE 2020 Counselling
- CUEE counselling will be purely on the merit basis i.e the qualifying marks obtained in the entrance exam.
- Applicants will be notified about the counselling for admission through email sent by Centurion University in the form of admission letter.
- The candidates qualifying the written test will go for CUEE Counselling.
- The candidates will be allotted seats based on the rank they will get in the exam, the course is chosen by the candidate and the total number of available seats
- At the time of counselling, candidates must carry their original documents and their scanned copy along with the admission letter.
List of Documents needed during Counselling
Here is the list of documents required for verification at the time of counselling. It is the mandatory process, hence candidates have to carry them in original and photocopies of the same:
- CUEE 2020 Admit Card
- Original birth certificate
- 10+2 marks sheet
- 10+2 passing certificate
- 10 marks sheet
- Diploma marks sheet and certificate
- SC/St/OBC certificate
- Residential certificate
Courses Offered Through CUEE
Programmes Offered: For B.tech
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Bio-Tech Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- B.tech Agriculture
- B.Tech Diary Technology
Programmes Offered: For Agriculture:
- B.Sc Agriculture
- B.Sc Horticulture
- M.Sc Agriculture
- B.Sc Fishery Science
Programmes Offered: For Vocational Courses:
Diploma(Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, IT, Automobile, Mining)
CUEE 2020 participating Universities
There are 3 universities under CUEE which are mentioned here:
- Centurion University of Technology and Management (CUTM), Bhubaneswar, Orissa
- Centurion University of Technology and Management (CUTM), Vishkhapatnam, Andra Pradesh
- Centurion University of Technology and Management (CUTM), Paralakhemundi, Orissa
CUEE 2020 Application Form
CUEE 2020 application form has been released on 15 February 2020. The candidates need to be familiar with every detail regarding the CUEE 2020 application form to avoid any mistake while filling the details in the form. The application form is available in both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can get all the details regarding Centurion University registration hereby:
For Online Mode:
- Candidates opting for online mode of filling Application Form need to visit the official website of the University.
- After filling the application form, candidates are required to pay the application fee.
- There are two options available- Demand draft/ Online payment.
- If Candidate pays the application fee through Demand Draft payment method, the application process will be completed there.
- But if candidates select online payment it will redirect to the merchant gate, where they need to fill the card information and pay the amount.
- Do not close the window until the application process is completed.
- Download the application form and take a print out for future reference.
- Candidates can download Application Form from the official website of the University.
- They will have to mention Name, Application Number and Contact number on the backside of the Demand Draft.
- After the completion, candidates must send the application form along with the Demand Draft ( in favour of CSREM Trust, Payable at Bhubaneswar) to the following address:
Centurion University, Jatni,
Bhubaneswar, Pin-752050, Odisha
2. Candidates can also purchase the Registration Form from the below-given campuses of the University:
- Jatni Campus
- Paralakhemundi Campus
- Bolangir Campus
- Rayagada Campus
Documents required to fill the application form:
Candidate must be ready with the following documents before filling the application form.
- Signature of the Candidate
- Passport Size Photograph
- 10th Mark Sheet or equivalent in the support of Date of Birth
- 12th Marksheet
- UG degree Certificate (wherever available)
- Community Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC (NCL) candidates.
CUEE 2020 Application Fee
- The Application Form submission process will be completed after the submission of the application fee.
- The candidates will be required to submit an amount of Rs. 600 /-
Mode of Payment: Application fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- The fee can be paid online through the payment gateway using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- While the offline fee payment can be done through the Demand Draft (DD) in favour of ‘CSREM Trust” payable at Bhubaneswar.
- For Paralakhemundi and Visakhapatnam Campus, in favour of 'JITM Trust' Payable at Paralakhemundi.
CUEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria very carefully before filling the application form so that their application does not gets cancelled at a later stage. The details of CUEE eligibility criteria 2020 are given hereby:
State-wise passing Marks for CUEE 2020
|State||Maximum Marks (in 10th and 12th)|
|Odisha and Kolkata||More than 50%|
|AP and Telangana||More than 80%|
|Other State||More than 60%|
For B.Tech course:
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 65 marks in JEE Mains or 30 marks in CUEE or 65 marks in EAMCET.
For B.Sc Agriculture course:
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50 marks in CUEE or 65 marks in JEE mains or 65 marks in EAMCET and should have career 60 per cent for all.
- For AP students, they should have a secure 80 per cent marks.
CUEE 2020 Test Center
Candidates go through the given below table of CUEE Test Centers 2020:
CUEE Entrance Exam Centre 2020
CUEE 2020 Highlights
Candidates should go through the given below table related to CUEE basic information:
CUEE or Centurion University Entrance Examination
Centurion University of Technology and Management
|To offer admission in B.Tech, Agriculture, and Vocational courses.|
Stay connected for more updates regarding CUEE 2020.
Centurion University of Technology and Management
Centurion University of Technology and Management is a multi-sector, private university which is situated in Odisha, India. It is established in 2010 to offer admission in the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral course in Engineering, agricultural science, architecture, mining, teacher education, media and communication, paramedics and allied health science, pharmacy and life science, management, applied science and number of vocational trade. It also has campuses in Balangir, Rayagada and Chhatrapur.