CUEE 2022 Registration has been started. Centurion University Entrance Exam dates for the 2022-23 Session is 30 Jan, 30 April, 30 May & 30 June 2022. The Last date to apply is 25th Jan, 20th April, 20th May, & 20th June 2022. CUEE is a University-level entrance exam that will be conducted by Centurion University of Technology and Management once in a year. Centurion University Entrance Examination is a computer-based Online exam of duration 3 hours for the candidates who wish to take admission in B.Tech (Regular and Lateral), B. Tech (Agri. Engg.) and B.Sc (Ag.) courses of the University. Candidates can go through the article to find all the important information regarding different courses offered, Important dates, Application Form & Fee, Eligibility criteria, Admit card, etc.
Centurion University of Technology and Management has started the online registration for CUEE 2022. The Last date to apply is 25th Jan, 20th April, 20th May, & 20th June 2022. Apply Here
CUEE 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check CUEE status from below:
|Exam Date||30 Apr 2022 – Phase 2|
30 May 2022 – Phase 3
30 June 2022 – Phase 4
|Application form ||Released|
CUEE 2022 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important CUEE 2022 dates for the application form in the given table below:
CUEE 2022 Schedule(tentative)
|Availability of application forms online||31 December 2021|
|Last date to Apply||25 January 2022 up to 11:59 PM – Phase 1|
20 April 2022 up to 11:59 PM – Phase 2
20 May 2022 up to 11:59 PM – Phase 3
20 June 2022 up to 11:59 PM – Phase 4
|Issuance of Admit card||1 week prior to the exam|
|CUEE Exam||30 Jan 2022 – Phase 1|
30 Apr 2022 – Phase 2
30 May 2022 – Phase 3
30 June 2022 – Phase 4
CUEE 2022 Application Form
CUEE 2022 application form has been released on 31 December 2021. The candidates need to be familiar with every detail regarding the CUEE 2021 application form to avoid any mistakes while filling the details in the form. The application form is available in both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can get all the details regarding Centurion University registration hereby:
For Online Mode:
- Candidates opting for the online mode of filling the Application Form need to visit the official website of the University.
- After filling the application form, candidates are required to pay the application fee.
- There are two options available- Demand draft/ Online payment.
- If the Candidate pays the application fee through the Demand Draft payment method, the application process will be completed there.
- But if candidates select online payment it will redirect to the merchant gate, where they need to fill the card information and pay the amount.
- Do not close the window until the application process is completed.
- Download the application form and take a printout for future reference.
- Candidates can download the Application Form from the official website of the University.
- They will have to mention Name, Application Number and Contact number on the backside of the Demand Draft.
- After the completion, candidates must send the application form along with the Demand Draft ( in favour of CSREM Trust, Payable at Bhubaneswar) to the following address:
Centurion University, Jatni,
Bhubaneswar, Pin-752050, Odisha
2. Candidates can also purchase the Registration Form from the below-given campuses of the University:
- Jatni Campus
- Paralakhemundi Campus
- Bolangir Campus
- Rayagada Campus
Documents required to fill the application form
Candidate must be ready with the following documents before filling the application form.
- Signature of the Candidate
- Passport Size Photograph
- 10th Mark Sheet or equivalent in the support of Date of Birth
- 12th Marksheet
- UG degree Certificate (wherever available)
- Community Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC (NCL) candidates.
CUEE 2022 Application Fee
- The Application Form submission process will be completed after the submission of the application fee.
- The candidates will be required to submit an amount of Rs. 600 /-
Mode of Payment: Application fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- The fee can be paid online through the payment gateway using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- While the offline fee payment can be done through the Demand Draft (DD) in favour of ‘CSREM Trust” payable at Bhubaneswar.
- For Paralakhemundi and Visakhapatnam Campus, in favour of 'JITM Trust' Payable at Paralakhemundi.
CUEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria very carefully before filling the application form so that their application does not gets cancelled at a later stage. The details of CUEE eligibility criteria 2022 are given hereby:
State-wise passing Marks for CUEE 2022
|State||Maximum Marks (in 10th and 12th)|
|Odisha and Kolkata||More than 50%|
|AP and Telangana||More than 80%|
|Other State||More than 60%|
For B.Tech course:
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 65 marks in JEE Mains or 30 marks in CUEE or 65 marks in EAMCET.
For B.Sc Agriculture course:
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50 marks in CUEE or 65 marks in JEE mains or 65 marks in EAMCET and should have a career 60 per cent for all.
- For AP students, they should have a secure 80 per cent mark.
CUEE 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The Applicants need to have an idea about the exam pattern which would enable them to have an idea of the question paper and the marking scheme etc.
The CUEE 2022 exam pattern
is given hereby:
Paper Pattern for CUEE 2022
Multiple Choice Questions
Total number of sections in the question paper
Maximum Marks allotted
Total time allotted
Depends on the course
CUEE 2022 Syllabus
The CUEE Syllabus 2022 will be based on the topics studied at the qualifying exam level. The questions will be asked mainly from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
CUEE 2022 Admit Card
CUEE Admit Card 2022 will be available in two or three weeks before the exam. Candidates are advised to go through the given below section to get complete details regarding CUEE Hall ticket:
- The Centurion University would be issuing the Admit Card on the official website. A prior intimation will be sent on the candidate's registered email id.
- The Admit Card will have basic details of the candidate such as candidate name, address, seat number, centre etc.
- In case of any discrepancy found on the admit card, the candidate should immediately contact the authority.
- Candidates must carry a printout of the admit card along with valid ID proof.
CUEE 2022 Result
CUEE result 2022 will be declared by September. Candidates can check the information related to the Result here:
- The result will consist of the name of the qualified candidates who will go for counselling.
- The university will publish a separate list of the selected candidates applying through WBJEE 2022, CUEE 2022, EAMCET 2022, and JEE Main 2022.
- All the selected candidates will get the information about their selection through an admission letter which will be sent to their registered email id.
- Candidates also get information about the result declaration via SMS on their mobile number.
CUEE 2022 Counselling
- CUEE counselling will be purely on a merit basis i.e the qualifying marks obtained in the entrance exam.
- Applicants will be notified about the counselling for admission through email sent by Centurion University in the form of an admission letter.
- The candidates qualifying the written test will go for CUEE Counselling.
- The candidates will be allotted seats based on the rank they will get in the exam, the course is chosen by the candidate and the total number of available seats
- At the time of counselling, candidates must carry their original documents and their scanned copy along with the admission letter.
List of Documents needed during Counselling
Here is the list of documents required for verification at the time of counselling. It is the mandatory process, hence candidates have to carry them in original and photocopies of the same:
- CUEE 2022 Admit Card
- Original birth certificate
- 10+2 marks sheet
- 10+2 passing certificate
- 10 marks sheet
- Diploma marks sheet and certificate
- SC/St/OBC certificate
- Residential certificate
Courses Offered Through CUEE 2022
Programmes Offered: For B.tech
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Bio-Tech Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- B.tech Agriculture
- B.Tech Diary Technology
Programmes Offered: For Agriculture:
- B.Sc Agriculture
- B.Sc Horticulture
- M.Sc Agriculture
- B.Sc Fishery Science
Programmes Offered: For Vocational Courses:
Diploma(Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, IT, Automobile, Mining)
CUEE 2022 participating Universities
There are 3 universities under CUEE which are mentioned here:
- Centurion University of Technology and Management (CUTM), Bhubaneswar, Orissa
- Centurion University of Technology and Management (CUTM), Vishakhapatnam, Andra Pradesh
- Centurion University of Technology and Management (CUTM), Paralakhemundi, Orissa
CUEE 2022 Test Center
Candidates go through the given below table of CUEE Test Centers 2022:
CUEE Entrance Exam Centre 2022
CUEE 2022 Highlights
Candidates should go through the given below table related to CUEE basic information:
CUEE or Centurion University Entrance Examination
Centurion University of Technology and Management
CUEE Official website
|To offer admission in B.Tech, Agriculture, and Vocational courses.|
Stay connected for more updates regarding CUEE 2021.
Centurion University of Technology and Management
Centurion University of Technology and Management is a multi-sector, private university which is situated in Odisha, India. It is established in 2010 to offer admission in the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral course in Engineering, agricultural science, architecture, mining, teacher education, media and communication, paramedics and allied health science, pharmacy and life science, management, applied science and a number of vocational trade. It also has campuses in Balangir, Rayagada and Chhatrapur.