CUEE 2021 Application Form last date to submit was 30 April 2021. Those candidates can apply for the Centurion University Entrance Exam through both online or offline mode, who pass Class 12th with PCM. It is a computer-based online exam which is conducted once in a year at the university level to offer admission for the candidates who wish to take admission in B.Tech (Regular and Lateral), B. Tech (Agri. Engg.) and B.Sc (Ag.) courses of the University. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about CUEE Application Form 2021, Fees, etc.
- CUEE 2021 Application Form has been ended on 30 April 2021.
CUEE 2021 Application Form Dates
Check CUEE 2021 important dates related to application form given below in a table:
CUEE 2021 Application Form Dates
|CUEE Registration Start||15 February 2021|
30 April 2021
CUEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates can notify that the CUEE 2021 Application Form has begun. There are various points that a candidate should keep in mind while filling the CUEE Application form 2021:
- Candidates can apply for the Centurion University Entrance Exam(CUEE) 2021 through online mode.
- The CUEE online application form is available on the Centurion University official website.
- Candidates have to fill the details like personal, contact, educational details carefully in the application form.
- It as advised taking a printout of the application form for further admission procedures.
- If a candidate wants to apply for the offline mode, then they have to take a printout of the application form and send filled in the application form on the address given below, along with the Demand Draft (DD):
To, The Director (Admissions), Centurion University, Jatni, Bhubaneswar, Pin-752050, Odisha.
Documents Required while Filling Application Form
Candidates are advised to be ready with the following documents before they start with the CUEE online registration process:
- A valid Email ID
- A valid Mobile Number
- Marksheets of Class 10th, 12th
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned images of the candidate's photograph and signature
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport (if applicable)
- Credit Card/Debit Card if paying the application fee by Online mode
How to Apply for CUEE Application Form 2021?
There are certain steps that the candidates have to follow while filling the Centurion University Entrance Exam. The followings steps are given below:
- Candidates have to fill all the required details carefully like Personal Details, Educational Details, Father’s name, mother’s name, complete address, etc.
- Verify the details submitted by the candidates at the time registration. If satisfied with the details, tick on the declaration term.
- Then, choose the examination centre from the given list.
- After entering all the details, click on the "SAVE & EXIT" button if a candidate wants to the next step later OR click on the "Save & Proceed to the Upload Document Section" to proceed with the next step.
2: Upload Documents
After filling all the required details, candidates have to upload the scanned copy of the documents, all the required documents are listed below:
- Candidate's recent clicked photographs in the jpg/jepg format and the size must be 10 KB to 80 KB.
- Signature of the applicant in the jpg/jepg format and the size must be 10 KB to 80 KB.
3: Payment of Application Fee
After uploading all the documents, click on the "Save & Go to Payment" button to pay the application fee. The CUEE 2021 Application fee can be submitted either through online modes or offline modes.
- Online mode: Candidates can make their fee payment Online via Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Offline mode: Candidates can pay the application fee via offline mode through demand draft in favour of CSREM TRUST, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- For Paralakhemundi and Visakhapatnam Campus, in favour of 'JITM Trust' Payable at Paralakhemundi.
The Application Form submission process will be completed after the submission of the application fee. The candidates will be required to submit an amount of Rs. 600 /-.
4: Application Form Submission
- The last step is to submit the online application form and take the printout of the same.
- Candidates should keep the printout save for future reference.
- Candidates who want to send the application form by post along with the DD must keep the printout safe and do not damage the printed copy.
CUEE 2021 Admit Card
CUEE admit card 2021 will be released online on the official website of the conducted authority. Candidate must login with the registered ID and password on the official website and can download the admit card from there.