DMER PGP CET 2022 Application Form will be released in October 2022 tentatively by the Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Maharashtra Government. Postgraduate in Physiotherapy Common Entrance Test is conducted once a year at the state level. After qualifying for this exam, courses offered are Occupational Therapy, Audio, Physiotherapy, Speech & Language Pathology, and Prosthetic & Orthotics Courses. Those candidates who completed their graduation degree in a relevant subject can apply. The candidates can go through the complete article below to know more about the Application Form related to DMER PGP CET 2022.
DMER PGP CET 2022 Application Form Dates
Following are the important dates of the DMER PGP CET 2022 Application Form.
|Application start date||October 2022|
|Application last date||October 2022|
DMER PGP CET 2022 Application Form
Candidates are advised to read eligibility criteria properly. The application form going to be available in July 2022. The application form will be available on the official website. Candidates are required to register first before filling the Application form. When uploading documents or photographs, candidates need to upload in a specified size & format.
How to fill online Application Form for DMR PGP CET 2022?
Below are some steps involved in the filling of the PGP Common Entrance Test 2022 Application form
- The applicant has to do the registration first by providing a valid email id.
- Password entered by the candidate should be kept safe for further use.
- Password would be required for login on the official website.
- After successful registration, the application form will appear on the screen.
- An application form will require basic details to be filled in.
- Applicants must fill in all the details like name, gender, date of birth, qualification, personal details, etc.
- Candidates have to fill the application form very carefully, as wrong information will not be accepted.
- After filling the application form, the candidate has to click on the submit button.
- Applicants will be asked to upload the required documents like signatures and photographs.
- All the documents should be uploaded in the prescribed size & format.
DMER PGP CET 2022 Application Fee
Mode of Payment- Candidate can pay the application fee of DMER PG in Physiotherapy Common entrance test exam 2020 through online mode.
- The applicant has to pay a sum of Rs.2000/- as an application fee.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
DMER PGP CET 2022 Admit Card
The candidates will have to visit the website of the Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Maharashtra Govt. to download the DMER PGP CET 2022, Admit Card:
- Intimation for downloading the admit card will also be sent through email/SMS.
- The candidates will be able to download the Hall Ticket by entering their Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
- After downloading the Admission Ticket, must affix the recent passport size on it.
- The candidate has to go to the Examination Centre with a downloaded Admit Card and any original Photo ID proof as given in the admit card (Aadhar Card/ Driving license/ PAN Card/ Passport).
When will be exam form release?
When will we get the application form?
when we will get applications form
Where can I get the application form