DTE Kerala M.Tech 2020 Application Form has been released on the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education Government of Kerala. The candidates can apply till the date 14 September 2020. Those who will fulfil the eligibility requirements will be able to fill the form. Candidates will get admission into M.Tech programmes on the basis of Merit-List. Read the complete article to know more about DTE Kerala M.Tech Application Form 2020.
The application form can be filled from 07 - 14 September 2020
DTE Kerala M.Tech 2020 Application Form Dates
Important Schedule of DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020 are mentioned below in the given table:
|Filling up of Online application form||August 2020|
|Last date to receive the printed application form ||August/September 2020|
DTE Kerala M.Tech 2020 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of DTE Kerala M.Tech 2020 Application Form :
- The application form will be available on the official website of the DTE Kerala.
- The applicants will have to fill the form online.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will lead to rejection of all the forms.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate and also other entries to be made should be relevant.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format.
- The application fee will be payable in any specified branch of State Bank of India.
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- Take multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process.
- A printout of the filled up application should be taken and sent with self-attested copies of the documents, to the Principal, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram-695 016.
Documents to be attached with DTE Kerala M.Tech 2020 Application Form
Following are the list of documents which will have to be sent to the university:
- Engineering Degree certificate and all Mark lists. Those who are appearing for the final examination in this year must produce mark list up to 6th Semester for B Tech and 8th Semester for B Arch students
- GATE Scorecard (for Candidates with valid GATE Score)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate or Income and Community Certificate issued by the village officer for candidates who claim eligibility under SEBC (OBC) quota.
- Community Certificate issued by the Tahsildar for candidates who claim eligibility for reservation under SC/ST quota.
- The candidates who belong to the OEC category should submit the community and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the Tahsildar / Village Officer.
- Sponsorship Certificate and relevant Govt.order (for Sponsored Candidates)
- Differently abled certificate (if applicable).
i) Diploma Certificate for B.Tech Lateral Entry students.
How to Apply for DTE Kerala M.Tech 2020?
Follow the below mentioned steps and fill the form for M.Tech DTE Kerala admission 2020:
Step 1 - Visit the official website of DTE Kerala.
Step 2 - Click on M.Tech
Step 3 - Fill the asked details to register.
Step 4 - Login to fill other details to complete the form.
Step 5 - Make the fee payment & then submit the details
Step 6 - Get the printout of the form & send it along with the above mentioned documents to the university address.
DTE Kerala M.Tech 2020 Application Fee
Candidates After filling the form, have to pay the requisite amount of DTE Kerala M.Tech 2020 registration fee.
DTE Kerala Application Fee
|General Category||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs 250/-|
Mode of Payment: The payment has to be paid through challan. Applicants have to download the system generated challan and take its printout. The DTE Kerala 2020 M.Tech Registration fee has to be submitted at any specified branch of State Bank of Travancore, along with the print out of the challan.