DTE Kerala M.Tech 2021 Application Form will be released on the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education Government of Kerala. These applicants would like to be admitted to the M.Tech course; they should be qualified for the GATE test. Applicants can fill in the application form for therapy via the online mode on the timetable provided by the authority. Those who will fulfil the eligibility requirements will be able to fill the form. Candidates will get admission into M.Tech programmes on the basis of Merit-List. Read the complete article to know more about DTE Kerala M.Tech Application Form 2021.
DTE Kerala M.Tech 2021 Application Form Dates
Important Schedule of DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 are mentioned below in the given table:
DTE Kerala M.Tech 2021 Important Dates
|Filling up of Online application form||To be announced|
|Last date to receive the printed application form ||To be announced|
DTE Kerala M.Tech 2021 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of DTE Kerala M.Tech 2021 Application Form :
- The application form will be available on the official website of the DTE Kerala.
- The applicants will have to fill the form online.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will lead to rejection of all the forms.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate and also other entries to be made should be relevant.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format.
- The application fee will be payable in any specified branch of State Bank of India.
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- Take multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process.
- A printout of the filled up application should be taken and sent with self-attested copies of the documents, to the Principal, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram-695 016.
Documents to be attached with DTE Kerala M.Tech 2021 Application Form
Following are the list of documents which will have to be sent to the university:
- Engineering Degree certificate and all Mark lists. Those who are appearing for the final examination in this year must produce mark list up to 6th Semester for B Tech and 8th Semester for B Arch students.
- GATE Scorecard (for Candidates with valid GATE Score)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate or Income and Community Certificate issued by the village officer for candidates who claim eligibility under SEBC (OBC) quota.
- Community Certificate issued by the Tahsildar for candidates who claim eligibility for reservation under SC/ST quota.
- The candidates who belong to the OEC category should submit the community and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the Tahsildar / Village Officer.
- Sponsorship Certificate and relevant Govt.order (for Sponsored Candidates)
- Differently abled certificate (if applicable).
i) Diploma Certificate for B.Tech Lateral Entry students.
How to Apply for DTE Kerala M.Tech 2021?
Follow the below mentioned steps and fill the form for M.Tech DTE Kerala admission 2021:
- Step 1 - Visit the official website of DTE Kerala.
- Step 2 - Click on M.Tech
- Step 3 - Fill the asked details to register.
- Step 4 - Login to fill other details to complete the form.
- Step 5 - Make the fee payment & then submit the details
- Step 6 - Get the printout of the form & send it along with the above mentioned documents to the university address.
DTE Kerala M.Tech 2021 Application Fee
Candidates After filling the form, have to pay the requisite amount of DTE Kerala M.Tech 2021 registration fee.
DTE Kerala Application Fee
|General Category||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs 250/-|
Mode of Payment: The payment has to be paid through challan. Applicants have to download the system generated challan and take its printout. The DTE Kerala 2021 M.Tech Registration fee has to be submitted at any specified branch of State Bank of Travancore, along with the print out of the challan.