DUET 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of May 2021 online on the official website of the Delhi University. The NTA does not provide any offline application forms for the candidates to apply for the DUET 2020 examination. DUET 2021 Online Application Form is being released for different undergraduate and postgraduate courses like BMS, BA (Honours), Business Economics, M.Ed, LLM, and many more. The candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for their respective courses they are applying for. A total number of 367895 registrations were made last year for the UG courses whereas, for PG, it was a total of 154075 registrations. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the DUET application form 2021.
DUET 2021 Application Form Dates
The schedule for DUET 2021 examination application form, released by NTA is mentioned below in the table.
DUET 2021 Application form dates
Application Form Release
|To be Announced|
Last date for submission of the Application Form
|To be Announced|
DUET 2021 Exam
|To be Announced|
DUET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the DUET 2021 application form on the official website of conducting authority National Test Agency. Candidates must check the given below points regarding application form:
- Candidates have to apply for DUET Registration online on the official website.
- It is not accepted in any other mode.
- No need to send the copy of application form to the authority by post
- valid mobile number because all information is sent via SMS on the mobile
- Valid email address
- Copy of photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format
- Until the payment is successful, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
- Application fees should be non-refundable.
- Application form should be complete and fill correct information because the conducting body will not provide a correction option.
- Candidates are advised to download the Application PDF post-payment for future reference.
Documents to Required to Fill DUET 2021 Application Form
The important documents which all the candidates will require for filling up the details in the DUET 2021 application Form are as follows:
- Scanned Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature of the Applicant
- Self-attested Class 12th Mark-Sheet
- Self-attested copy of Caste certificate, if applicable
- Self-attested copies of Sports/ECA certificates, if applicable
- Self-attested ID Proof – Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, College Identity Card
What is New for DUET 2021 Online Form?
The admission in Delhi University is being provided via two modes – Merit-based and entrance test based. Last year, they released a common application form for both the merit and entrance exam based admissions. The application forms for Delhi University admission are generally released after the CBSE Class 12th results declaration. However, this time the NTA is releasing the DUET application form very early, and hence, it is expected that the DUET 2021 examination application form would be released separately for the DU admission forms.
How to fill DUET 2021 Application Form?
The candidates are required to follow up on the explained steps to successfully register and submit the DUET 2021 Online application Form.
1: Register Online
- First, the aspiring candidates are required to visit the official page for the examination.
- In the following step, the candidate needs to register himself online by entering his
The candidates are required to provide their Email ID and create a password for their DU Admission Login.Eventually, submit the registration details by hitting on the “Register” button.
- Name Date of Birth
- CW category
- Minority category
- Selected University attended for Qualifying Exam
- Mother/Father/Guardian’s Name.
2: Fill in Details in the DUET Application Form
- After the candidate has successfully logged in they are required to read the declaration and accept it before starting their online registration processes by hitting the “Continue” button.
- The candidates, next have to fill up all the necessary details like:
- Parent’s name
- Qualifying exam details like marks, year of passing, etc.
- Minority details
- Choice of exam center
- Selection of course for admission in DU
- College preference for admission under DU
- Sports quota
- ECA details
3: Upload Images
- Once the candidates have entered all their necessary and required information in the DU Admission Form, they have to upload their necessary relevant images.
- In the DUET 2020 examination Application Form, the candidates are required to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph along with their signature and some other crucial documents as well. The candidates are requested to upload their images as per the specifications mentioned below:
Image Specification for DUET UG 2021
- For filling the DUET application form, the aspirants have to upload their photo, signature, class 12th mark sheet, caste certificate.
- The size of the photo should be 2-inch x 2 inches (5 mm x 5 mm)
4: Pay DUET 2021 Application Fee
- In the next step, the candidates need to pay the necessary amount required of the application fee.
- Lastly, the candidates need to take a colored print out of the completed application form of the DUET 2020 Examination for future reference.
DUET 2021 Registration Fees
UG (Entrance-based) and UG (Merit-based)
Mphil / PhD
Sports (Each Category)
ECA (Each Category)
How to Apply for More Than One Course in DUET 2021 Application Form?
To do so the candidates have to follow the instructions below:
- After completing your application for one course, you can apply in another course using the “Apply Now” button on your home area.
- Candidates have to repeat the application process and fill some details as required
- For each of the applied courses pay the application fee separately to submit the form.
DUET 2021 Application Form Correction
The details in the online application cannot be changed after payment of the registration fee. However, the facility of a one-time correction facility is provided only for limited details. Also, a fee is charged against the correction made.
As per last year, Rs. 100 was charged for corrections in the application form. No fee was charged for correction in the marks of the qualifying exam. Last year candidates were not allowed to make changes in the uploaded Photo / Signature / ID Proof.
DUET 2021 Admit Card
The DUET admit card 2021 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidate are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the DUET 2021 examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the DUET exam hall.