Gitam Institute has released GSAT Application Form on the online mode at the official website gsat.gitam.edu. GITAM GSAT 2021 application form can be filled in both modes via online as well as offline mode. Candidates must have documents like SSC certificate, 10+2 mark sheet, caste certificate etc with them before filling the application form. Candidates have to fill multiple forms if they want to apply for more than one courses. Such candidates have to fill different forms and have to pay the registration fee for each course they want to apply. Candidates can check the complete article to know more about the GITAM GSAT Application Form 2021:
- Application Form of GITAM GSAT entrance exam is available in both online and offline mode at the official website.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 or Graduation in science stream with minimum 50% marks to apply for the exam.
- After filling the details, candidates from all category have to pay the registration fee of Rs 600.
- Registration fee should be paid in favour of principal, GITAM University payable at Vishakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly as no correction facility will be provided by the authority.
How to fill GITAM GSAT 2021 Application Form online?
For filling the GITAM GSAT application form 2021 in online mode, candidates have to follow the steps given below:
Step 2: Then, click on the ‘new applicant’ tab and start the registration process.
Step 3: Now candidates have to enter the details like Username, date of birth, their course preferences, e-mail id, Active mobile and password. Once the registration process is completed, candidates will get the application number and it will also be sent to your registered email ID.
Step 4: Now candidates have to log in at the page by entering the Login credentials obtained at the registration time.
Step 5: For filling the application form, candidates have to enter the Personal details and Upload the Photo in the application form.
Step 6: At last, candidates have to pay the application fee in prescribed mode demand by the authority.
How to fill GITAM GSAT 2021 Application Form offline?
For filling the GITAM GSAT application form 2021 in offline mode, candidates have to follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the GITAM GSAT official website.
Step 2: Click on "How to apply" tab appearing on the official website.
Step 3: Now in the offline registration method, offline form for GSAT is uploaded. Candidates have to download that offline form.
Step 4: Fill all the asked details and then submit the form along with the following documents and registration fee in favour of GITAM payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
Documents to be attached while filling the GITAM GSAT application form 2021:
Given below are some important documents that every candidate have to attach while filling the application form of GSAT in offline mode:
- Date of Birth certificate (SSC/ICSE/CBSE/Matriculation certificate)
- Degree/Provisional Certificate of the qualifying exam if the candidates are appearing for PG programs. Class 12 certificate if the candidates appearing for UG programs
- Caste Certificate for candidates from SC/ST category.
- Medical Certificate for candidates under PH category
Details in GSAT 2021 Application form
Following details have to enter in both online and offline application form:
GITAM GSAT Application form details
|Particulars||Details to be filled|
|Name||Name to be written in the order of Surname, Name, and Initials|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Category||Select category as per the certificate|
|Academic Details||Qualification with Group subject details should be mentioned|
|Correspondence Details||Complete address with valid phone and email|
GSAT Exam Centers
Gitam University will conduct the GSAT entrance exam at the following test center. Candidates can check their test centre from the admit card. GSAT is conducted in the following exam centers:
GSAT Application Form Correction
If any candidate filled any wrong details in the application form, then the authority can make corrections in the submitted application form after its successful submission. For the correction, candidates have to send a mail to the university office requesting for a change in such details. Candidates are advised to write the letter in a neat white paper and addressed to the principal. Registered candidates must have to mention the error and also the data to be corrected to enable them to consider your request.