GLS DAT 2020 Admit Card will be made available on the official website of the competent authority. The Hall Ticket can be downloaded even on the exam date. The GLS Design Aptitude Test will be organised by the GLS Institute of Design at the university level. It is conducted once a year. On qualifying this entrance exam the aspirants will get the admission into the 4-year bachelor’s programme and integrated 5-year masters programme. The applying candidates can go through the complete article below to get the detailed information about the GLS DAT 2020 Admission Ticket.
GLS DAT 2020 Admit Card Date
GLS DAT 2020 Admit Card date will be released by the conducting authority. Candidates can check all important dates related to the GLS Design Aptitude Test below in the table:
GLS DAT 2020 Admission Ticket Date
| JAM 2020 Admit Card||Dates|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||To be Announced|
|Last date to download||25 January 2020|
|GLS DAT 2020 Exam Date||25 January 2020|
The applicants are requested to keep coming to the page to know the Admission Ticket release date.
GLS DAT 2020 Admit Card
GLS DAT 2020 Admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the GLS Institute of Design after the application process will be over. Candidates must check the given points regarding the admit card of GLS Design Aptitude Test:
- Candidates must download their Admission Ticlket from the official website only.
- Admit card would not be sent on the candidate's email id or mobile number.
- Applicants must keep their Registered Id and password with safety.
- A printout of the downloaded hall ticket must be brought to the Test Centre along with the original and valid photo identification.
- The Admit Card/Admission Ticket of GLS DAT must be carefully preserved by the Candidate and produced whenever required.
Note - The entrance Exam wil held at GLS University Campus, Ahmedabad.
Documents Required at the GLS DAT 2020 Exam Center
The aspirants will need to carry following documents in the examination center for the verification purpose:
- GLS DAT 2020 Admit Card
- Aadhar Card/Driving Liscense/Passport or any other National Id card
- Photograph (uploaded in the Application form)
How to Download GLS DAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates must follow the given below step while downloading the GLS DAT 2020 Admit Card:
- Step 1: Candidates must go to the official website http://glsid.org/
- Step 2: Candidates will have to log in with their Registered Id and password.
- Step 3: If the candidate forgets their enrollment or password, they can solve it by clicking on the 'Forget Id and Password ' .
- Step 4: Submit the all required details
- Step 5: Candidates must keep the printout of their hall ticket/admission ticket.
Details in the GLS DAT 2020 Admit Card
Below is the list of details that the candidate need to check in the admit card/admission card to ensure its correctness:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Timing of exam
- Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied
- Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted
GLS DAT 2020 Admit Card Discrepancy
If the candidates find any discrepancy in their admit card of the GLS DAT 2020 exam like name, address, etc. can contact to the GLS Univeristy via mail [email protected] .