GLS DAT 2021 Application Form has been released by GLS Institute of Design. The GLS Design Aptitude Test 2021 will be organised for applicants seeking admission in a 4-year bachelor’s programme and integrated 5-year masters programme. Firstly registration has to be done and then the Application Form can be filled. The aspirants seeking to take the admission can read the complete article below to get the detailed information about the GLS DAT 2021 Application Form.
- GLS DAT 2021 Online Registration has began. Apply here > https://admission.glsuniversity.ac.in/glsid/login.aspx
GLS DAT 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates must check the important dates regarding the GLS DAT 2021 application form in the given table mentioned below:
GLS DAT Application Form Dates 2021
|Application form will be available from||Available|
|Last Date to Submit Application form||April 2021|
The candidates are requested to keep visiting this page for the latest updates if any.
GLS DAT 2021 Application Form
GLS DAT 2021 Application form will be available by GLS Institute of Design. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website only.
- Must fill the correct details to avoid rejection.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Each one should submit the one form only.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes.
Important instructions to fill the GLS DAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must have to follow the given instruction while filling the GLS DAT 2021 Application Form online:
- Applicants must fill the form on the official website only.
- Candidates have to first register on the institute website, by entering their name, valid email, a working mobile number and a password.
- Candidates must not use anybody else email id.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their own active mobile number because all the related details will also be sent via SMS.
- Aspirants must keep their Registered Id and password safe and confidential.
- Must get the printout of the filled form for all the future references.
Details to be filled in GLS DAT 2021 Application form
Below mentioned are the details which have to be fill in the Registration form of GLS DAT 2021 exam:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID) (This ID proof, in original, should be carried by the candidate to the examination hall).
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment.
GLS DAT 2021 Application Form Fee
The GLS DAT 2021 Registration fee details can be checked below:
Mode of Payment - The Examination fee can be paid via the following ways:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Debit Card + ATM PIN
- Internet Banking
GLS DAT 2021 Examination Fees
|For All Category Candidates||Rs 2000/-|
The aspirants must make sure they are eligible for the entrance exam as the Registration fee once paid will not be refunded.
How to fill the GLS DAT 2021 Application Form?
To fill the GLS DAT 2021 Application form one has to follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1 - Registration
- Visit the official website " http://glsid.org/index.html "
- Click on the link given " Click here to Apply " on the home page
- Fill in the details asked:
- Email Address
- Click on Register
Step 2 - Login
- After registering click on the link given " Already Registered / Login ".
- The applicant will be redirected to the page of Application Form.
Step 3 - Fill in the Details
- Select the Course for which the candidate wants to apply and then click on " Save and Continue ".
- Personal Details -
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Birth Date
- Permanent Address
- Contact Number
- Parents details
- After that click on Save and continue.
- Fill in Qualification Details
Step 4 - Upload the Documents
- After filling in all the required details, upload the mandatory documents asked.
Step 5 - Make the Fee Payment
Step 6 - Get the printout of the form and keep it safe until the admission process gets over.