GLS DAT 2020 Application Form can be filled online on the official website. The last date for the regsitration is 20 Janaury 2020. The aspirants can apply online on the official website of the GLS Institute of Design by making the fee payment. The GLS Design Entrance Exam is organised for applicants seeking admission in a 4-year bachelor’s programme and integrated 5-year masters programme. Firstly registration has to be done and then the Application Form can be filled. The aspirants seeking to take the admission can read the complete article below to get the detailed imformation about the GLS DAT 2020 Registration.
GLS DAT 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates must check the important dates regarding the GLS DAT 2020 application form in the given table mentioned below:
GLS DAT Registration Dates 2020
|Commencement of online application form and registration||Available|
|Last date of an online application form and uploading of document||20 January 2020|
|GLS DAT 2020 Exam date|| 25 January 2020|
The candidates are requested to keep visiting the page for latest updates if any.
GLS DAT 2020 Application Form
GLS DAT 2020 Application form is available on the official website of GLS Institute of Design. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website only.
- Must fill the correct details to avoid rejection.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Each one should submit the one form only.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes.
Important instructions to fill the GLS DAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates must have to follow the given instruction while filling the GLS DAT 2020 Application Form online:
- Applicants must fill the form on the official website only.
- Candidates have to first register on the institute website, by entering their name, valid email, a working mobile number and a password.
- Candidates must not use anybody else email id.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their own active mobile number because all the related details will also be send via SMS.
- Aspirants must keep their Restered Id and password safe and confedential.
- Must get the printout of the filled form for all the future references.
Details to be filled in GLS DAT 2020 Application form
Below mentioned are the details which has to be fill in the Registration form of GLS DAT 2020 exam:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID) (This ID proof, in original, should be carried by the candidate to the examination hall).
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment.
GLS DAT 2020 Application Form Fee
The GLS DAT 2020 Registration fee details can be checked below:
Mode of Payment - The Examination fee can be paid via follwoing ways:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Debit Card + ATM PIN
- Internet Banking
GLS DAT 2020 Examination Fees
|For All Categoty Candidates||Rs 2000/-|
The aspirants must make sure they are eligible for the entrance exam as the Registartion fee once paid will not be refunded.
How to fill the GLS DAT 2020 Application Form ?
To fill the GLS DAT 2020 Application form one have to follow the below mentioned steps:
Step 1 - Registration
- Visit the official website " http://glsid.org/index.html "
- Click on the link given " Click here to Apply " on the home page
- Fill in the details asked:
- Email Address
- Click on Register
Step 2 - Login
- After registering click on the link given " Already Registered / Login ".
- The applicant will be redirected to the page of Application Form.
Step 3 - Fill in the Details
- Select the Course for which the candidate wants to apply and then click on " Save and Continue ".
- Personal Deatils -
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Birth Date
- Permanent Address
- Contact Number
- Parents details
- After that click on Save and continue.
- Fill in Qualification Details
Step 4 - Upload the Documents
- After filling in all the required details, upload the mandotry documents asked.
Step 5 - Make the Fee Payment
Step 6 - Get the printout of the form and keep it safe untill the admission process gets over.