GRE 2021 Application form will be available in the 2nd week of February 2021 on the official website. It is also known as the Graduate Record Examination, is an International Level examination for candidates who want to get admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses across the world. The candidates must fill the form before the last dates. The exam is conducted by Education Testing Services (ETS). Please go through the complete article below to know about the GRE Registration details.
GRE 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can refer to the event dates below for GRE Application Form 2021 dates:
GRE 2021 Important Dates
|Application form start date||3rd week of February 2021|
|Last date of Application Form||Last week of March 2021|
|Admit Card ||April 2021|
GRE 2021 Application Form
The GRE Application form 2021 is the available online mode at the official website of the respective authority. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about GRE 2021 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature, and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes.
- The candidate must not fill in the multiple forms.
GRE 2021 Application Fee
The registration fee for GRE application form 2021 for various courses is given below:
GRE Registration Fee 2021
|All other areas of the world||$205|
Mode of Payment:
Candidate can pay the fee through both online and offline mode:
Through Online Mode
- Credit/debit card (American Express, China UnionPay, Diners Club International, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, or Visa). Note: Any debit/credit card branded with one of the seven accepted credit card logos can be
- E-Check Service (drawn against U.S. bank accounts only)
- Money Order/Certified Check/Voucher.
- If a candidate is testing in Nigeria, only Visa, PayPal, and voucher numbers are accepted.
Exceptions for Computer-delivered Tests
- If a candidate is testing in Mainland China, refer to your NEEA account's instructions for the payment.
Exceptions for Paper delivered Tests.
- When completing the form, Western Union Quick Pay service use the following under “Pay To”: Company Name: Educational Testing Service; Company Code: GREPROGRAM NJ; Country: USA. Include your original Western Union Quick Pay Receipt with your form. Copies or facsimiles WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED as valid payment.
ETS reserves the right to add or delete payment options at its own discretion and without notice.
Through Offline Mode
Payments may also be made by personal paper check payable to ETS—GRE (drawn against U.S. bank accounts only).
How to Apply for GRE Application Form 2021?
The aspirants can check the details for the same below:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode, Phone, and Mail.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- The candidate should provide a valid e-mail Id and mobile number. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Procedure to fill the application form for GRE 2021 Exam
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for GRE-2021. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer to the following given procedure to avoid errors. Register at least 2 business days before taking the examination. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
Step 1- Visit
Step 2-Register (Create an ETS account):
- Register yourself by filling in some basic details such as name, contact number, email id, etc.
- Select a username, password, and security question.
- Click “Submit”
- A confirmation mail with user id and password will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- The candidate should remember the application number for future references.
Step 3-Login- Login to your account using the received registration number and password.
Step 4-Book Slot-
- Click on “Register/Find Test Centres, Dates.”
- Select a Test from the list.
- Select the nearest test center.
- Select the month in which you wish to take the test.
- Choose your preferred date.
- Click on “Show Test Times.” Select the preferred slot as well as a mode of test.
Step 4-Enter Personal Details
- Enter more personal details such as father’s name, mother’s name, alternate contact, etc.
- Enter the address with all details from flat no, to town to the city.
- Save and Move forward.
Step 5-Enter Educational Details
- Enter all the qualification details carefully.
Step 8-Fee Payment
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- The last step is to take the printout of this confirmation page for future use.
- It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
Step 1-For registration in the U.S, call the test center directly at 1-443-751-4820 or 1-800-473-2255.
Step 2-For registration outside the U.S., Visit the official website.
Step 3-Click on “Register to Test Outside the United States.”
Step 4-Call the appropriate RRC depending upon the region to book the test.
Step 5-A confirmation number, reporting time, and test center address will be provided during the call.
Requesting a GRE Authorization Voucher by Mail
Step 1-Complete the Computer-delivered GRE General Test Authorization Voucher Request Form.
Step 2-Mail the completed form with a paper check or money order of application fee to the address mentioned on the form.
Step 3-When you receive the voucher, you can register online or can call and book your test slots.
Important Instructions for GRE 2021 exam day
Candidates have to bring the following documents on the GRE 2021
For Computer-delivered GRE General Test
- Valid and acceptable identification
- Authorization voucher, if applicable.
Paper-delivered GRE General Test or Subject Test
- Valid and acceptable identification ID
- Confirmation email, which includes test choice, test date, test center, and score recipients.
- Three or four sharpened No. 2 or HB pencils and a good eraser. Mechanical pencils will not be permitted.
ID verification during check-in at the test center will include:
- Biometric voice and photo identification
- Signature comparison
Documents required for the verification
The candidate has to bring the following documents for verification on test day:
- Government-issued ID
- Student ID
- Confirmation of identity letter from your educational institution
Primary ID Documents
- Passport Card (the United States only – must be accompanied by an acceptable supplemental ID)
- Driver’s license
- State or Province ID card (including those issued by the motor vehicle agencies)
- National ID card
- Military ID card
GRE 2021 Exam Centres
In India, the GRE test is conducted in the following cities: Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Gandhinagar, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nashik, New Delhi, Nizamabad, Patna, Pune, Trivandrum, Vadodara, and Vijayawada. Not all of them offer the computerized test, and some may offer the Paper-delivered test. Candidates can find the exact address and seat availability on the ETS website after selecting the country (India) and city from the dropdown list.