GSAT PGTA 2023 Application Form is released from 5 December 2022. The exam will be conducted from 31 March to 3 April 2023. GSAT PGTA offers admission to Postgraduate Science & Technology. A candidate is requested to go through the eligibility criteria first before filling the application form. Candidates can go through the whole article for detailed information about the application form of GSAT PGTA 2023.
- The Application Form for GSAT PGTA 2023 has been released and the last date to apply is 26 March 2023. Candidates can visit the official site or the link provided here -APPLY NOW
- GITAM GAT PG 2023 exam will held from 31 March to 3 April 2023.
GSAT PGTA 2023 Application Form Dates
Detailed information regarding starting and ending GSAT PGTA 2023 application form is given below:
GSAT PGTA 2023 Application form Dates
|Ending of Application form||26 March 2023|
The above table shows the detailed information of the GSAT PGTA 2023 Application form Dates. Candidates are requested to fill the registration form carefully.
GSAT PGTA 2023 Registration
The detailed information regarding the application form registration process is given below:
- The registration form will be filled through online mode only.
- The form will be available on the official website of the GSAT.
- Candidate must provide basic information like-Name, Email address, Mobile number, etc.
- Applicant has to provide a scanned image of photograph and signature not exceeding 75KB and 50KB respectively.
- After filling the registration form candidate are eligible for filling the application form.
- Aspirant can fill the GSAT PGTA 2023 application form through offline mode only.
Important Instructions regarding GSAT PGTA 2023 Application Form filling:
The important information regarding GSAT PGTA 2023 Registration form filling is given below. Candidate must keep this information will filling the form:
- The request for the refund of the application form of GSAT 2023 will not be entertained in any circumstance.
- The whole process of filling the application form is online. No other mode of filling the application form will be taken.
- Check the updates regularly on email and mobile number.
Document required while filling the application form
The list required document while filling the application form is given below:
- Copy senior secondary mark sheet
- Copy of Graduate Degree
Candidates are required to keep a copy of each document while filling the application form.
GSAT PGTA 2023 Application fee
The vital information regarding filling the application form is given below:
GSAT PGTA 2023 Application form
|For each course|| Rs.500/-|
Mode of Payment of GSAT 2023 Application fee:
The detailed information regarding the Application fee of GSAT PGTA 2023 is given below:
- Candidate has to pay the application fee through offline mode only.
- While filling the application fee through Demand Draft candidates have to pay Rs.50/- for the additional charges.
How to Apply for GSAT PGTA 2023 Application form
The procedure of applying for the GSAT PGTA 2023 is given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Step 2: Then click on registration.
Step 3: A new page will appear for the registration process.
Step 4: Then-candidate have to fill all the basic detail.
Step 5: After the candidates get registered for GITAM 2023 they will be able to fill the application form for the same.
Step 6: Candidates must enter all the details correctly in the form
Step 7: Then they can upload the required images and documents.
Step 8: Now pay the required amount of the application fee.
Step 9: At last take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials of GITAM University.
GSAT PGTA 2023 Admit Card
GSAT PGTA 2023 Admit Card will be issued before a week prior to the examination tentatively. Candidates need to carry the admit card during the examination as without it entry would not be permitted. Admit Card will have all the important details regarding the examination.