GU ART PG 2021 Application Form was ended on 19 February 2021. The Goa University Admission Ranking Test for Post Graduation is organised for those seeking to take admission in the various PG courses provided by the Goa University. Goa University conducts the GU-ART for admission in various PG courses and B.Ed course. Goa University selects the candidates on the basis of GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test). The entrance exam is conducted at the State level. University selects students only on a merit basis. This university offers seats for reservation candidates SC/ST/OBC and other categories. The applicants can go through the complete article below to know about the GU ART PG 2021 Registration Details.
GU ART PG 2021 Application Dates
The important dates regarding the application are mentioned below in the table:
GU ART PG Registration Dates 2021
|Commencement of Online Registration ||Released|
|Last Date of Form Submission||19 February 2021|
GU ART PG 2021 Application Form
GU ART 2021 application form was available on the official website of Goa University as it is a conducting body. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website only.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes only.
- The payments made by non-eligible candidates shall not be refunded, hence before applying must check the eligibility for the exam.
Details to be filled in GU ART PG Application form 2021
Below mentioned are the details to be filled in the online application form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- ART 2021 Scorecard will be issued as per the name entered in the application form. Prefix/title such as Mr/Shri/Dr/Mrs/Smt, etc. should NOT be used before a name.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Choice of GU ART PG Examination cities.
Documents to be uploaded while filling GU ART PG 2021 Registration Form
The candidates have to upload the following important documents:
- A High-quality image of the candidate’s colour photograph & signature conforming to the requirements specified.
|Image to be uploaded||Dimension||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||Width 3.5cm x Height 3.5cm||JPEG||1 MB|
|Signature||Height 2.5cm x Width 2.5cm||JPEG||1 MB|
|Category Certificate|| -||PDF|| -|
- Scanned copy of the Category (SC/ST/OBC) Certificate for Goa Candidates only (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID) (This ID proof, in original, should be carried by the candidate to the examination hall).
- Valid Marksheets as per requirements for different courses.
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment.
GU ART PG 2021 Application Fees
The candidates can remit the Application Fees only through GUMS portal only. The other details regarding the same can check hearby:
GU ART PG Registration Fees 2021
|Subject/specialization (Except MCA & MBA-FS) - All UR candidates||Rs 600/-|
|Subject/specialization (Except MCA & MBA-FS)- SC/ST of Goa ||Rs 300/-|
|MCA & MBA-FS - UR candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|MCA & MBA-FS - Goa SC/ST candidates||Rs 500/-|
Mode of Payment
The Registration fees can be paid online via Credit Card / Debit Card / Online Banking. Following are the Additional Bank Charges to be paid with the registration fees:
| Credit Card||1.00% of the registration fee + the service tax as applicable.|
|Debit Card||No Charges for registration fee up to Rs. 2000 and 1.00% + taxes for registration fee more than Rs. 2000.|
|Net Banking||Rs. 16.00 per transaction for State Bank of India and Rs. 10.00 per transaction for all other banks.|
Note: The candidates must note that fees once paid shall not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
How to Apply for GU ART PG 2021?
Candidates must have to follow the given instruction while filling the GU Admission Ranking Test application form online:
- Applicants can apply for the GU ART PG 2021 Online Application Processing System on their official website
- Candidates have to first register on the website, by entering their name, valid email, a working mobile number, Gender, DOB and caste Category.
- The aspirants must not use anybody else's email id.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their mobile number because of all the information will also be sent via SMS.
- A mail is sent providing the login details to complete the application form online.
- Candidates must use their User Id along with the password to know all the details regarding the GU ART PG 2021.
- The login details must be kept safe for all further uses.
- Note- For any assistance, the candidates are requested to email their queries/difficulties to [email protected] or contact 8669609058 (during office hours i.e. 10.00 am to 5.30 pm).
Steps to fill GU ART PG 2021 Application Form
Application forms for GU Admission Ranking Test 2021 for various PG/B. Ed would be filled through online mode only. Applications sent through any other mode would be straight away rejected. Candidates need to check the below steps for filling the online application form:
Step 1 - Registration
- The applicants have to first register on the official website.
- After that, an email is sent having login details.
Step 2 - Login
After registration login with the details (User Id and Password) send to the email to complete the registration process.
Step 3 - The required documents have to be uploaded.
Step 4 - Make the fee payment as per the category and courses.
Step 5 - Candidates may take a print copy of the filled-in application form, generated by the
system in PDF format, immediately after online submission of the form, for any future reference but is not needed to be submitted to the Goa University.