GVSAT Result 2021 release date will be announced after successful completion of the exam. The result will be published by the SGVU in the pdf format. The result will be released after the completion of the Entrance Exam. Those candidates who successfully qualify GVSAT, will then candidates have to participate in the further GVSAT 2021 counselling process. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about GVSAT 2021 Result.
GVSAT 2021 Result Dates
Candidates can check here all the important GVSAT result dates in the given table below:
|Entrance Exam Dates||1st May 2021 (tentative)|
|Result Publication||14th May 2021(tentative)|
GVSAT 2021 Result
Applicant must check here all the instruction for GVSAT result 2020 which is given in the list below:
- GVSAT merit list 2021 will be released through the online mode on the SGVU official website.
- GVSAT 2021 rank list will be announced based on the total marks obtained in Aptitude Test 2021.
- The common GVSAT merit list will be released for the SC/ST, Reservation, Special Reservation, PwD candidates.
- The candidate who got the highest score will be preferred first for GVSAT seat allotment in comparison with other candidates.
How to Download GVSAT 2020 Merit List?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download GVSAT merit list 2021 which is given below:
- Step 1: Candidate has to SGVU official website to check GVSAT 2021 result.
- Step 2: Candidates required to select the result 2021 link.
- Step 3: GVSAT Result will appear on the window screen.
- Step 4: Download GVSAT merit list 2021 and search for their names, roll number, and rank.
Details Given on the GVSAT Result 2020
The result for SGVU 2021 consists of the following details.
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Entrance Test Score
GVSAT 2021 Counselling
The counselling process will be started after the result declarations of SGVUEE 2021(GVSAT) in slots. Candidates have to register, fill the choice preferences for counselling. Candidates will have to carry the mentioned following documents at the time of reporting for verification & admission purposes
Mentioned documents have to be brought along with a set of attested photocopies.
- Age Proof
- 10+2 Marksheets/Certificates
- Graduation Degree/Marksheets of all semesters/years
- Category certificate (if needed)
- Single girl child affidavit (if needed)
- Physical Handicapped Certificates (if needed)