GVSAT Result 2020 release date has been delayed. The result will be published by the SGVU in the pdf format. The result will be released after the completion of the Entrance Exam. Those candidates who successfully qualify GVSAT, will then candidates have to participate in the further GVSAT 2020 counselling process. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about GVSAT 2020 Result.
- GVSAT 2020 result has been delayed due to Entrance Test postponed.
GVSAT 2020 Result Dates
Candidates can check here all the important GVSAT result dates in the given table below:
|Entrance Exam Dates||notified soon|
|Result Publication||notified soon|
GVSAT 2020 Result
Applicant must check here all the instruction for GVSAT result 2020 which is given in the list below:
- GVSAT merit list 2020 will be released through the online mode on the SGVU official website.
- GVSAT 2020 rank list will be announced on the basis of the total marks obtained in Aptitude Test 2020.
- The common GVSAT merit list will be released for the SC/ST, Reservation, Special Reservation, PwD candidates.
- The candidate who got the highest score will be preferred first for GVSAT seat allotment in comparison with other candidates.
How to Download GVSAT 2020 Merit List?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download GVSAT merit list 2020 which is given below:
- Step 1: Candidate has to SGVU official website to check GVSAT 2020 result.
- Step 2: Candidates required to select the result 2020 link.
- Step 3: GVSAT Result will appear on the window screen.
- Step 4: Download GVSAT merit list 2020 and search for their names, roll number, and rank.
Details Given on the GVSAT Result 2020
The result for SGVU 2020 consists of the following details.
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Entrance Test Score
GVSAT 2020 Counselling
Counselling process will be started after the result declarations of SGVUEE 2020(GVSAT) in slots. Candidates have to register, fill the choice preferences for counselling. Candidates will have to carry the mentioned following documents at the time of reporting for verification & admission purposes
Mentioned documents have to be brought along with a set of attested photocopies.
- Age Proof
- 10+2 Marksheets/Certificates
- Graduation Degree/Marksheets of all semesters/years
- Category certificate (if needed)
- Single girl child affidavit (if needed)
- Physical Handicapped Certificates (if needed)