Haryana DET 2022 application form has been released. Haryana Polytechnic Diploma Engineering Test 2022 is organized by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) at the state level to give admission to eligible candidates in various Polytechnic programs (Engineering & Pharmacy). DET 2022 is conducted once a year at the state level. Applicants need to read the full article to receive complete information about the Haryana DET 2022 test, syllabus, significant exam dates, etc.
Haryana DET 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check important dates related to admission to Haryana Diploma courses below:-
For Diploma Engineering Courses:
|Events||Date 2022 (Announced)|
|Starting of online registration||24th June to 6th September 2022|
|Last date to submit online application fee||24th June to 6th September 2022|
|Online verification of marks & other details for confirmation of merit||27th June to 8th September 2022|
|Result/ Inter-se-Merit release||12th September to 25th October 2022|
|Counselling Starts||9th August 2022|
For Lateral Entry Engineering Diploma:
|Starting of online registration||27th June to 22nd August 2022|
|Last date to submit online application fee||27th June to 22nd August 2022|
|Online verification of marks & other details for confirmation of merit||28th June to 23rd August 2022|
|Result/ Inter-se-Merit release||29th August 2022|
|Counselling starts||20th July 2022|
Haryana DET 2022 Application Form
The candidates need to carefully check all the details related to Diploma Engineering Test (DET) before they start filling the Haryana DET 2022 Application Form to avoid any mistakes and confusion while filling in the details in the application form. The applicant first goes through the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form.
The details about the Haryana Polytechnic application form 2022 are provided hereby:
- Fill the DET application form for the Haryana Polytechnic exam online only.
- Candidates need to carefully choose the course for which they want to apply.
- Candidates are required to carefully note down the unique application number which will be generated during the registration process.
- Able to correct the verification process at the designated centre.
- Upload their recent photograph and the signature according to the required format which has been mentioned.
- Keep a printout of the application form for their reference.
- Multiple registration forms of the single candidates lead to cancellation of the paper for that candidate.
Haryana DET 2022 Application Fee
The Application fees can be submitted in both online or offline mode.
|General Category||Rs. 500/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 200/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Online: Candidates can pay the application fee through Credit card, Debit Card or Net banking
- Offline: E-challan of Axis Bank or Punjab National Bank (PNB).
- The application fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
Haryana DET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to carefully see the eligibility criteria and hence check their eligibility before they start filling the application form. The Haryana DET 2022 Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below:
For Diploma Engineering:
- Qualification: The candidates are required to clear the 10th standard exam/SSC exam with Mathematics and Science subjects is mandatory.
- Required Percentage: The General category students need to have a minimum aggregate of 35% and SC/ST OR Kashmiri Migrants need to have a minimum aggregate of 33%.
For Diploma Engineering Lateral:
- Qualification: The candidates need to clear ITI (minimum 2 years duration) after the 10th standard.
- The candidate should have cleared the 12th standard exam with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry or 12th standard (vocational) and 12th class with NSQF level 4 would also be eligible.
- Required Percentage: The candidates need to have a minimum aggregate of at least 35% in the 12th standard.
Haryana DET 2022 Admit Card
Haryana DET 2022 Admit Card and important details regarding admit card are given below:
- The candidates can download the Hall Ticket online mode from the official website.
- They need to have valid Id proof for the verification of their birth date on the exam day. The candidates who will appear for admission into the Diploma lateral courses need to attach an attested photograph (by the Gazetted officer) with the admit card.
- The seat will be randomly allotted to the candidate on completing the procedure.
- Candidates found carrying any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except those mentioned above inside the examination Hall will be debarred from appearing in the examination.
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with the facilities of the Calculator are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of such items during the Examinations may lead to the cancellation of candidature.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre-in-Charge, will leave his/her seat or Examination Hall until the duration of the examination is over.
Haryana DET 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates need to be familiar with Haryana DET 2022 Exam Pattern and hence formulate their preparation strategy accordingly:
- Exam Mode: The mode of the exam will be online (Computer Based Test).
- Question Type: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Exam Duration: The candidates will be given 1 hour and 40 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Exam Medium: Question paper would be available in the English language.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for every correct response and there will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
Haryana DET 2022 Syllabus
Haryana DET 2022 exam syllabus will consist of class 10th and 12th syllabus. The topic will be from CBSE or Haryana Board. Major topics candidates can prepare will be English, Mathematics, Science, General awareness and aptitude test.
Haryana DET 2022 Preparation Tips
Some of the preparation tips are mentioned below that the candidates must go through before start preparing for Diploma Engineering Test 2022 exam:
- Students are requested to go through the Syllabus first of all.
- Then accordingly make a Time table and start preparing important topics in-depth, not so important topics in brief but do not miss on any topic.
- Daily revision is an important aspect.
- Write 2-3 mock tests every day and try writing a full-length paper at the time you will be writing the final Haryana DET 2020 Examination.
Haryana DET 2022 Seat Reservation
Find out the Haryana DET 2022 Seat Reservation from the table below:
Haryana DET 2022 Seat Reservation
All India Category seats (AIO)
15% of sanctioned intake
85% of sanctioned intake
Haryana Open General Category (HOGC)
50% of State quota
Reserved categories of Haryana
50% of State quota
Scheduled Castes (SC)
20% of State quota
Backward Classes-A (BCA)
16% of State quota
Backward Classes-B (BCB)
11% of State quota
Physically Handicapped (PH)
3 % of State quota
Haryana DET 2022 Result and Cut Off
By the first week of 2022the, Haryana DET 2022results will be announced. Based on their number in the merit list, the applicants will be called for the counselling process. The performance in the qualifying exam would be the basis of the preparation of the merit list.
After approving all the application forms, Haryana's DET 2022 cut-off will be issued by officials. For multiple courses offered, the institution wise cut-off will be released by the authority.
- First, the applicants will have to pick the institution and the course they want to be admitted to, after which the cut-off rank will appear on the computer.
- In the form of opening & closing ranks, the DET Haryana cut-off will be released.
Haryana DET 2022 Counselling
Haryana DET 2020 counselling would be conducted after the declaration of results and publishing of the merit list. The candidates need to get registered and thereafter pay the mentioned counselling fee. The details regarding the counselling process are provided below.
There will be two separate lists for counselling session based on categories:
- The first counseling process would be conducted for the following categories: AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, SC, BC-A, BC-B, PH, ESM, and FF with 25% horizontal female reservation.
- The second counseling would be done for the following categories: AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, SC, BC (by merging BCA & BCB in BC), PH, ESM (by merging all priorities), and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
The candidates will be required to register for DET Haryana by paying an amount of Rs. 500.
Haryana DET 2022 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the Haryana DET exam:
Harayana DET 2022 Basic Updates
Haryana Polytechnic Diploma Engineering Test 2022 (Haryana DET 2022)
Haryana State Technical Education Society
Polytechnic Programmes(Engineering & Pharmacy)
Haryana DET Official website
To offer admission in various Polytechnic Programmes (Engineering & Pharmacy) and Lateral entry.
Stay connected for Haryana Polytechnic Diploma Engineering Test 2022 (Haryana DET 2022) conducted by Haryana State Technical Education Society.
Haryana State Technical Education Society is constituted by Haryana Government. It is the Department of Technical Education, Haryana manages admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma courses in different departments of Engineering, Technology, Management, Pharmacy, Architecture & Planning, etc. The Admission to lateral entry in Diploma in Engineering and B.Tech/BE are made based on the online entrance test. For other courses admission based on the qualifying examination.