Haryana DET 2021 Application Form has been released by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) on their official website of HSTES at onlinetesthry.gov.in. It is very important for the candidates that they must apply before the last date for online application form filling. Haryana Polytechnic Diploma Engineering Test is a state-level exam organised by HSTES. The exam is conducted to offer admission to various Polytechnic programmes (Engineering & Pharmacy) and Engineering programmes (lateral entry). The complete necessary details for Haryana DET 2021 Application Form is given in this article.
- Haryana DET 2021 application form filling process has been started from 16 June 2021.
Haryana DET 2021 Important Dates
The scheduled dates for Haryana DET 2021 Application form is given in the table below. The candidates are required to complete all their application procedures before the due date as any application form submitted after the last date, would not be accepted. Candidates can check important dates related to admission to Haryana Diploma courses below:-
Haryana DET 2021 Important Dates
|Starting of application form||16 June 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||23 August 2021|
|Last date for fee submission||23 August 2021|
The above-mentioned dates are tentative and will be updated soon.
Haryana DET 2021 Online Registration
Candidates can apply for Haryana DET 2021 Registration from 16 June 2021 tentatively. Also, they must check the eligibility criteria of Haryana Diploma Engineering Test before applying for the DET. Check the basic details related to Polytechnic Diploma Engineering Exam online registration given below:
- The application form will be available in online mode only.
- No other mode of application form will be accepted by the authority.
- Candidates have to choose the course for which they are applying.
- More than one application submitted by the candidate will lead to rejection of his/her nomination.
Haryana DET 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The Haryana DET 2021 Application Fee can be paid in both online as well as offline mode.
- Online - Application processing fee can be submitted via Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Offline - Candidates make the payment of fee through E-Challan system.
Check the category-wise examination fee of Haryana DET 2021 from the below-given data:
DET Entrance Test Fee
|General/UR candidates||Rs. 500|
|Reserved candidates (SC, BC, EBP, PH, FF, ESW, KM, HGST)||Rs. 200|
|Girls candidates of Haryana (all category)||Rs. 200|
Note: Request for refund of fee once remitted will not be entertained by the official authority.
How to fill the Haryana DET 2021 Application Form?
The aspiring candidates for Diploma Engineering (including HGST, KM, MAR, SDB & TFW categories) and Diploma Pharmacy (including MAR category) are required to report at the selected Designated Center along with their necessary documents for Verification & Confirmation for Online filled the registration form. Before applying online, the candidates are required to read all the instructions properly.
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES).
Step 2: Select the Course
- Now, candidates have to select the course of their choice in which they want admission.
- Selection of course should be done very carefully by the applicants.
- Diploma Engineering
- Diploma Pharmacy
- Candidates need to click on the "Continue Registration" button after they are done with selecting the course.
Step 3: Fill in the details in the Online Application
- In this step, candidates are required to fill in all their personal details like academic details, communication details etc, in the online application form.
- All the necessary information provided must be correct and valid.
Step 4: Upload Photograph and Signature
To complete the registration process, the candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature in the online application form as per the specifications mentioned below:
Image Specification for Haryana DET
Maximum – 30 KB
Maximum – 20 KB
Note: The photograph should be clicked recently.
Step 5: Submit the Application Form
- Candidates will be allowed to submit the online application form if they are done with completing all the above steps.
- As soon as the candidates will submit the examination application form for DET 2021 a unique application number would be generated.
- The candidates are required to note down the unique application number because it would be required for future communication purposes later.
Step 6: Payment of Application Fee
- The last step for completing all the application process is making payment for the application.
- The Application fees for Haryana DET 2021 examination could be paid by either Online mode (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking) or through the E-Challan system.
Step 7: Printout of Application Form
- Once the application process is complete, candidates must take the printout of the submitted application form.
- Also, they must keep a copy of the application form for record.
Instruction for Verification & Confirmation of Online filled Haryana DET Application Form 2021
Following are the instruction that the candidates should keep in mind for the verification & confirmation of DET Application form for Diploma Engg. (including HGST, KM, MAR, SDB & TFW Categories) and Diploma Pharmacy (including MAR Category):
- The candidates are required to select a Designated Center (Govt. or Govt. Aided Polytechnic in the State) while they are filling up the Online Application Form for Verification & Confirmation for the Online Filled Application Form.
- After their submission for the Online Application and deposit of Application/ Entrance Test Fees, the candidates are required to report at the selected Designated Center just before the last date for Verification & Confirmation with the attested copy of following crucial documents:
- Mark Sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Proof of Date of Birth of the candidate
- Proof of Reserved Category (if any) of the candidate
- Relevant Certificate in case of HGST, KM, MAR, SDB & TFW Category of the candidate
- Proof of deposit of Application Fee in the Designated Bank
- Application No. and Password of the candidate
- A verification team consisting of two members would be present at the concerned Designated Center which shall be checking your relevant documents and accordingly would verify the marks for the qualifying examinations.
- After the successful process of conduction of Verification & Confirmation for Online Filled up Application Forms, the Designated Center would provide a system generated Verification Report to the candidate which would duly be signed by the committee and the candidate respectively.
Haryana DET 2021 Admit Card
The Haryana DET admit card 2021 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidate are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the Haryana DET exam hall. The candidate advised that they don't carry any type of unwanted things with them at the examination hall.