HPCET 2021 Application form has been released on 23 June 2021. Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET) shall be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Technical University. HPCET is a state level examination conducted for admissions into various courses like B.Tech, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, MCA, MBA, etc. It is a state-level examination conducted once a year the offline i.e. pen and paper-based. The candidates are advised to go through the article for further details about the application form of HPCET 2021.
- HP Common Entrance Test 2021 Application form has been released on 23 June 2021. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
HPCET 2021 Important Dates
The candidates can check HPCET 2021 schedule below:
HPCET 2021 Important Dates
|Online application form release date||23 June 2021|
|Last date to submit the online application||20 July 2021|
HPCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check all relevant information related to HPCET 2021 Application Form given below:
- The candidates can apply to the examination in the online mode.
- The application form of HPCET 2021 shall be available on the official website.
- While filling the application form, the candidates have to fill authentic details.
- Invalid email addresses and phone numbers shall be considered inappropriate and be rejected.
- Images of the candidate’s scanned passport size picture, signature and signature of the guardian must be uploaded in appropriate format and size.
- The payment of application fee can be done online or through a challan.
Documents Required while filling HPCET 2021 Application Form
The following documents are required while filling the application form of HPCET 2021:
- Previous mark sheets or their similar documents
- Scanned copies of the candidate’s passport size photograph and signature.
- Scanned copy of the guardian’s signature.
- Reservation specific certificates (if applicable).
- Details required during payment process.
HPCET 2021 Application Fees
The application fee for HPCET 2021 can be paid through online mode or by a challan. In the online mode, credit cards/ debit cards/ internet banking, etc. can be used for making the payment.
Candidates can check the category wise HPCET 2021 application fees from the given below table:
|General category ||Rs. 1250/- |
|Reserved categories||Rs. 1100/-|
How to fill HPCET 2021 Application Form?
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the application form of HPCET 2021:
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates are advised to not fill the application form using a mobile phone.
- After visiting the website, click on admission and then online admission form.
- Details like name, date of birth, password, username, etc. must be filled by the candidate.
- Email address given by the candidate must be a valid and working one.
- The login credentials shall be sent to the mail ID.
Step 2: Filling the details
- The candidates have to log in using the mailed credentials.
- The application form has parts such as personal details, educational details, upload images, etc.
- The following details shall be asked in the application form:
- Name, gender, category, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, date of birth, email ID,
- Previous academic details
- Contact details including the contact for correspondence
- Images of ID proofs
- All the details must be filled in carefully and without errors.
Step 3: Uploading documents
- After filling in the details of the candidates, the required documents must be uploaded.
- For uploading the scanned image of the candidate’s passport size photograph, click on browse to select a.JPEG/.JPG type file of size less than 50kB.
- For uploading the scanned image of the candidate’s signature, select browse and upload a file of.JPEG/.JPG format of size less than 30kB.
- For uploading the scanned image of guardian’s signature, select browse and upload a file in.JPEG/.JPG format of size less than 30kB.
Step 4: Confirmation and Fee Payment
- After uploading the documents, the candidates are advised to recheck all the filled details and uploaded documents.
- Once the final checking is done, click on the confirm button at the end of the page.
- For making the fee payment, click on the ‘fee payment’ button that shall show two options, online and offline mode of payment.
- For online mode of payment, a payment link will be generated directly and payment can be done through internet banking, online gateways, credit/debit cards, etc.
- For offline mode of payment, a link to generate Punjab National Bank (PNB) challan will be generated.
- After depositing money with the challan in the bank, candidates have to check using their login after at least 24 hours.