Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET) is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU) for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in engineering, pharmacy, and management. The HPCET 2023 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of March 2023. Candidates can fill the application form online by visiting the official website of HPTU. Before filling the application form, candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria carefully. The last date to submit the application form will be in the month of April 2023.
- The HPCET admit card 2023 can be accessed from the direct link available at himtu.ac.in.
- The HPCET 2023 exam is scheduled to be held on May 14, 2023.
HPCET 2023 Application Dates
The candidates can check HPCET 2023 schedule below:
HPCET 2023 Important Dates
Online application form release date
Last date to submit the online application
HPCET 2023 Exam Date
HPCET 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check all relevant information related to HPCET 2023 Application Form given below:
- The candidates can apply to the examination in the online mode.
- The application form of HPCET 2023 shall be available on the official website.
- While filling the application form, the candidates have to fill in authentic details.
- Invalid email addresses and phone numbers shall be considered inappropriate and be rejected.
- Images of the candidate’s scanned passport size picture, signature and signature of the guardian must be uploaded in appropriate format and size.
- The payment of the application fee can be done online or through a challan.
Documents Required while filling HPCET 2023 Application Form
The following documents are required while filling the application form of HPCET 2023:
- Previous mark sheets or their similar documents
- Scanned copies of the candidate’s passport size photograph and signature.
- Scanned copy of the guardian’s signature.
- Reservation specific certificates (if applicable).
- Details are required during the payment process.
HPCET 2023 Application Fees
The application fee for HPCET 2023 can be paid online mode or by a challan. In the online mode, credit cards/ debit cards/ internet banking, etc. can be used for making the payment.
Candidates can check the category wise HPCET 2023 application fees from the given below table:
How to fill HPCET 2023 Application Form?
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the application form of HPCET 2023:
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates are advised to not fill the application form using a mobile phone.
- After visiting the website, click on admission and then the online admission form.
- Details like name, date of birth, password, username, etc. must be filled in by the candidate.
- The email address given by the candidate must be a valid and working one.
- The login credentials shall be sent to the mail ID.
Step 2: Filling the details
- The candidates have to log in using the mailed credentials.
- The application form has parts such as personal details, educational details, upload images, etc.
- The following details shall be asked in the application form:
- Name, gender, category, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, date of birth, email ID,
- Previous academic details
- Contact details including the contact for correspondence
- Images of ID proofs
- All the details must be filled in carefully and without errors.
Step 3: Uploading documents
- After filling in the details of the candidates, the required documents must be uploaded.
- For uploading the scanned image of the candidate’s passport size photograph, click on browse to select a.JPEG/.JPG type file of size less than 50kB.
- For uploading the scanned image of the candidate’s signature, select browse and upload a file of.JPEG/.JPG format of size less than 30kB.
- For uploading the scanned image of guardian’s signature, select browse and upload a file in.JPEG/.JPG format of size less than 30kB.
Step 4: Confirmation and Fee Payment
- After uploading the documents, the candidates are advised to recheck all the filled details and upload documents.
- Once the final checking is done, click on the confirm button at the end of the page.
- For making the fee payment, click on the ‘fee payment’ button that shall show two options, online and offline modes of payment.
- For online mode of payment, a payment link will be generated directly and payment can be done through internet banking, online gateways, credit/debit cards, etc.
- For offline mode of payment, a link to generate Punjab National Bank (PNB) challan will be generated.
- After depositing money with the challan in the bank, candidates have to check using their login after at least 24 hours.