HPCET 2023 Counselling will be organized by Himachal Pradesh Technical University. The HPCET counselling registration 2023 will be conducted online mode. HPCET 2023 test is a state-level exam that is organized to offer the admission of Master's and Bachelor's Degree in Management, Science, Technology, Pharmacy, Computer Applications, etc. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about HMCET 2023 counselling.
- The result for HPCET 2023 is scheduled to release on 20th July 2023.
- The counselling dates for HPCET 2023 is not yet announced.
HPCET 2023 Counselling Dates
Navigating HPCET 2023 Counselling: Important Dates, Required Documents, and Counselling Procedure The candidates can check here all the important HPCET 2023 counselling dates which are given in the table below:
HPCET Counselling Dates
|HPCET 2020 Exam Date||10th July 2023|
|Result Declarations||20th July 2023|
|Counselling Starts||To be announced soon|
HPCET 2023 Counselling
The candidate can check here all the important HPCET counselling 2023 guidance points in the given list below:
- The counselling will be started after the announcement of the HPCET result of 2023.
- HPCET counselling 2023 will be conducted online mode.
- The candidate has to fill the HPCET counselling 2023 Application Form for the e-counselling.
- The candidate must have to attend the HPTU counselling session to get the admission seat.
- Applicants have to register first to attend the HPCET e-counselling session.
- The applicants have to pay the HPCET counselling fees for the counselling session.
- Only the qualified candidates will be able to eligible to attend the HPCET seat allotment session.
- There will be conducted HPCET offline counselling session after the finishing of online counselling.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the required documents at the time of the HPCET offline counselling session.
How to Apply for HPCET Counselling 2023?
The candidate must follow all the steps apply for HPCET 2023 counselling session which is described in the listed below:
- Candidates have to register with an HPCET Roll number, Date of Birth, Nationality, etc.
- A unique password is sent to candidates through mail or SMS.
- Candidates have to log in for counselling.
- Candidates have to pay Fee through online mode via net banking or debit card or credit card.
- Select their choices for colleges/institutes and courses of interest.
- Now, they have to lock their choices of interest and take a printout in the form of a hard copy.
- Continue to Document Verification processes (DVCs) for counselling.
- After Seats are allotted, candidates have to report to the institute campus for Document verification to confirm their seats.
Documents Required for HPCET 2023 Counselling
Candidates can check here are all the necessary documents are listed which candidates must carry at HPCET 2023 offline/ online counselling session for the verification which is given in the list below:
- 10th Class marks sheet.
- 12th Class marks sheet.
- Graduation Degree.
- Character Certificate.
- Nationality Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (If applicable)
- Kashmiri Certificate(if applicable)
- Mobile Number of Candidates or Guardians.
- Challan of counselling Fee.
- HPCET 2023 Result.
- JEE Mains 2023 score(If needed)
- GPAT Score(if needed)
- ID proofs (Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving Licence, Voter ID).
- HPCET 2023 admit card
- Candidate's Recent Clicked Passport Size Coloured Photographs.
HPCET Counselling 2023 Process
The candidate can check here the complete HPCET 2023 counselling process which is described below:
- The candidates have to qualify for the HPCET 2023.
- Candidates have to fill HPCET counselling form online.
- Candidates have to attend the counselling session online and pay the fee.
- HPCET counselling results for 2023 will be declared on the HPTU website.
- Candidates also receive notification related to results of Counselling through SMS or Email.
- The candidates have to carry all the original copies of the mandatory documents for verification.
- After document verification, the candidate has to pay the admission fee at the HPTU Member Institute campus for successful admission.
HPCET 2023 Seat Allotment
The candidates can check the HPCET seat allotment procedure in the given list below:
- Seats allotted to Candidates for admission in a selected course is done on the basis of, choice preference given to the candidates, their category, age, and rank in the entrance examination.
- The Candidates being allotted a seat would be also able to pay admission fees by any online mode and receive notification regarding verification of documents. through SMS or Email.
- The counselling process will be held on three rounds and one special round.
- Those Candidates who do not accept the allotted seats, within the specified time, then candidatures registration is cancelled for further process.
- The Candidates accepting an allotted seat by paying the admission fee will also be allowed to participate in further two rounds of counseling process for a seat in a program.
- Candidates with higher choices they can participate in for further two upward movements until they have not been able to secure a seat of their best choices.
- The Candidates should get a successful admission to their respective departments of courses after document Verification.