HPCET Counselling 2020 will be organized by HPTU. The HPCET counselling registration 2020 will be conducted through the online mode. HPCET 2020 test is a state-level exam which is organized to offer the admission of Master's and Bachelor's Degree in Management, Science, Technology, Pharmacy, Computer Applications, etc. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about HMCET 2020 counselling.
HPCET Counselling 2020 Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important HPCET 2020 counselling date which are given in the table below:
|HPCET 2020 Exam Date||Postponed|
|Result Declarations||will be announced soon after the exam|
|Counselling Starts||starts after the results|
HPCET 2020 Counselling
The candidate can check here all the important HPCET counselling 2020 guidance points in the given list below:
- The counselling will be started after the announcement of the HPCET result of 2020.
- HPCET counselling 2020 will be conducted through online mode.
- The candidate has to fill the HPCET counselling 2020 Application Form for the e-counselling.
- The candidate must have to attend the HPTU counselling session to get the admission seat.
- Applicants have to register first to attend the HPCET e-counselling session.
- The applicants have to pay the HPCET counselling fees for the counselling session.
- Only the qualified candidates will be able to eligible to attend the HPCET seat allotment session.
- There will be conducted HPCET offline counselling session after the finishing of online counselling.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the required documents at the time of the HPCET offline counselling session.
How to Apply for HPCET Counselling 2020?
The candidate must follow all the step apply for HPCET 2020 counselling session which is described in the listed below:
- Candidates have to register with HPCET Roll number, Date of Birth, Nationality, etc.
- A unique password is sent to candidates through mail or SMS.
- Candidates have to log in for counselling.
- Candidates have to pay Fee through online mode via net-banking or debit card or credit card.
- Select their choices for colleges/institutes and courses of interest.
- Now, they have to lock their choices of interest and take a print out in the form of hard copy.
- Continue to Document Verification Process(DVCs) for counselling.
- After Seats allotted, candidates have to report to the institute campus for Document verification to confirm their seats.
Documents Required for HPCET 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check here are all the necessary documents are listed which candidates must carry at HPCET 2020 offline/ online counselling session for the verification which given in the list below:
- 10th Class marks sheet.
- 12th Class marks sheet.
- Graduation Degree.
- Character Certificate.
- Nationality Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (If applicable)
- Kashmiri Certificate(if applicable)
- Mobile Number of Candidates or Guardians.
- Challan of counselling Fee.
- HPCET 2020 Result.
- JEE Mains 2020 score(If needed)
- GPAT Score(if needed)
- ID proofs (Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving Licence, Voter ID).
- HPCET 2020 admit card
- Candidate's Recent Clicked Passport Size Coloured Photographs.
HPCET Counselling 2020 Process
The candidate can check here the complete HPCET 2020 counselling process which is described below:
- The candidates have to qualify for the HPCET exam 2020.
- Candidates have to fill HPCET counselling form online.
- Candidates have to attend the counselling session online and pay the fee.
- HPCET counselling result of 2020 will be declared on the HPTU website.
- Candidates also receive notification related results of Counselling through SMS or Email.
- The candidates have to carry all the original copies of the mandatory documents for verification.
- After document verification, the candidate has to pay the admission fee at the HPTU Member Institute campus for successful admission.
HPCET 2020 Seat Allotment
The candidates can check the HPCET seat allotment procedure in the given list below:
- Seats allotted to Candidates for admission in a selected course is done on the basis of, choice preference given to the candidates, their category, age, and rank in the entrance examination.
- The Candidates being allotted a seat would be also able to pay admission fees by any online mode and receive notification regarding verification of documents. through SMS or Email.
- The counselling process will be held on three rounds and one special round.
- Those Candidates who not accepting the allotted seats, within the specified time, then candidatures registration canceled for further process.
- The Candidates accepting an allotted seat by paying the admission fee will also be allowed to participate in further two rounds of counseling process for a seat in a program.
- Candidates with higher choices they can participate in for further two upward movements until they have not been able to secure a seat of their best choices.
- The Candidates should get a successful admission to their respective departments of courses after document Verification.