HPCET 2020 Results will be declared online on the official website after the commencement of the Entrance Test. HPCET 2020 (Himachal Pardesh Common Entrance Test) result will be declared by the HPTU(Himachal Pradesh Technical University). HPCET exam 2020 is a state level examination which is organized to offer admissions Bachelor's and Master's courses in Pharmacy, Science, Technology, Management, Computer Applications, etc. Only the shortlisted candidate will be able to attend the counselling session for the HPCET 2020 admission. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the HPCET result 2020.
HPCET Result Date 2020
Candidates can check here all the important HPCET result date in the given table below:
|BHMCT/B.Sc||will be announced after the exam|
|BBA||will be announced after the exam|
|B.Tech/B.Pharmacy||will be announced after the exam|
|BCA||will be announced after the exam|
|MBA/M.Tech||will be announced after the exam|
|M.Pharmacy/M.Sc/Diploma in yoga/M.Sc/MCA||will be announced after the exam|
HPCET 2020 Result
Applicant must check here all the instruction for the HPCET exam result 2020 which is given in the list below:
- The HPCET result 2020 merit list will be released through the online mode on the official website.
- The HPCET 2020 rank list will be announced on the basis of the total marks obtained in the HPCET 2020 entrance exam.
- The separate HPCET merit list will be released for the SC/ST, Reservation, Special Reservation, PwD candidates.
- The selected applicant will be eligible to attend the HPCET counselling session of 2020.
- The candidate who got the highest ranking in the HPCET exam 2020 will be preferred first for the HPCET seat allotment in comparison with other candidates.
How to Download the HPCET 2020 Merit List?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download the HPCET merit list 2020 which is given below:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit the HPTU official website to HPCET result 2020 check.
- Step 2: On the main page candidates have to click on the Admissions tab and select Result link.
- Step 3: Candidates have to select the course to get the result.
- Step 4: Enter the Roll Number or Candidate's Name to search the result.
- Step 4: The HPCET merit list will appear on the window screen.
- Step 5: Download the HPCET merit list 2020.
Details Given in the HPCET 2020 Merit List
All the listed details will appear on the HPCET merit list 2020 which are given below:
- Candidate's Name
- Email Address
- Roll Number
- Total marks Obtained
- Rank Obtained in the entrance examination.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for HPCET 2020
If any two or more candidates have the same score/marks in the examination then to resolve the HPCET 2020 tie-breaking criteria are given below
B.Tech and B.Pharma/B.Pharma (Ayurveda):
- If two candidates have the same HPCET 2020 aggregate marks, the candidate with higher marks in Physics will be ranked above.
- If the marks in Physics are the same, then higher marks in Chemistry subject would break the tie.
- If the Physics and Chemistry marks are the same, then the marks in the third subject would eventually be the same. Then 10+2 marks would break the tie.
- If the qualifying examination marks are also the same then the Age of the candidates will be considered. The older candidate shall get the benefit of being ranked above.
- If two candidates have the same HPCET 2020 aggregate marks, the candidate with higher marks in the aptitude exam will be ranked higher in merit.
- If the aptitude test score is the same, then higher marks in Mathematics subject shall break the tie.
- If two candidates have the same HPCET 2020 aggregate marks, the candidate with higher marks in the concerned subject i.e. Part B will be ranked above.
- If the concerned subject marks are the same, then the B. Pharma marks would break the tie.
- if two candidates have the same HPCET 2020 aggregate marks, the candidate with higher marks in Verbal Ability will be ranked above.
- If the marks in Verbal Ability are the same, then higher Quantitative Ability marks would break the tie.
- If the Quantitative Ability marks are the same, then a higher Data Interpretation and Reasoning marks would break the tie.
HPCET 2020 Counselling
The HPCET counselling 2020 session schedule will be notified online on the official website. All the shortlisted candidates have to attend the counselling session for the HPCET admission process. The candidate with the highest ranking will be considered first in the HPCET 2020 seat allotments. All the candidates make ensure to carry all the original copies of the required documents at the HPCET counselling center for verification.