HPCET 2021 Results will be declared by Himachal Pradesh Technical University. HPCET 2021 is a state level examination which will be organized to offer admissions Bachelor's and Master's courses in Pharmacy, Science, Technology, Management, Computer Applications, etc. Only the shortlisted candidates will be able to attend the counselling session for the HPCET 2021 admission. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the HPCET 2021 Results.
HPCET 2021 Result Dates
Candidates can check here all the important HPCET 2021 result date in the given table below:
|Exam Date||3rd week of May 2021|
|Result Date||4th week of May 2021|
HPCET 2021 Result
Applicant must check here all the instruction for the HPCET exam result 2021 which is given in the list below:
- The HPCET result 2021 merit list will be released through the online mode on the official website.
- The HPCET 2021 rank list will be announced on the basis of the total marks obtained in the HPCET 2021 entrance exam.
- The separate HPCET merit list will be released for the SC/ST, Reservation, Special Reservation, PwD candidates.
- The selected applicant will be eligible to attend the HPCET counselling session of 2020.
- The candidate who got the highest ranking in the HPCET exam 2021 will be preferred first for the HPCET seat allotment in comparison with other candidates.
How to Download the HPCET 2021 Merit List?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download the HPCET merit list 2021 which is given below:
- Candidate must visit the HPTU official website to HPCET result 2021 check.
- On the main page candidates have to click on the Admissions tab and select Result link.
- Candidates have to select the course to get the result.
- Enter the Roll Number or Candidate's Name to search the result.
- The HPCET merit list will appear on the window screen.
- Download the HPCET merit list 2021.
Details Given in the HPCET 2021 Merit List
All the listed details will appear on the HPCET merit list 2021 which are given below:
- Candidate's Name
- Email Address
- Roll Number
- Total marks Obtained
- Rank Obtained in the entrance examination.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for HPCET 2021
If any two or more candidates have the same score/marks in the examination then to resolve the HPCET 2021 tie-breaking criteria are given below
B.Tech and B.Pharma/B.Pharma (Ayurveda):
- If two candidates have the same HPCET 2021 aggregate marks, the candidate with higher marks in Physics will be ranked above.
- If the marks in Physics are the same, then higher marks in Chemistry subject would break the tie.
- If the Physics and Chemistry marks are the same, then the marks in the third subject would eventually be the same. Then 10+2 marks would break the tie.
- If the qualifying examination marks are also the same then the Age of the candidates will be considered. The older candidate shall get the benefit of being ranked above.
- If two candidates have the same HPCET 2021 aggregate marks, the candidate with higher marks in the aptitude exam will be ranked higher in merit.
- If the aptitude test score is the same, then higher marks in Mathematics subject shall break the tie.
- If two candidates have the same HPCET 2021 aggregate marks, the candidate with higher marks in the concerned subject i.e. Part B will be ranked above.
- If the concerned subject marks are the same, then the B. Pharma marks would break the tie.
- if two candidates have the same HPCET 2021 aggregate marks, the candidate with higher marks in Verbal Ability will be ranked above.
- If the marks in Verbal Ability are the same, then higher Quantitative Ability marks would break the tie.
- If the Quantitative Ability marks are the same, then a higher Data Interpretation and Reasoning marks would break the tie.
HPCET 2021 Counselling
The HPCET counselling 2021 session schedule will be notified by HPTU. All the shortlisted candidates have to attend the counselling session for the HPCET admission process. The candidate with the highest ranking will be considered first in the HPCET 2021 seat allotments. All the candidates make ensure to carry all the original copies of the required documents at the HPCET counselling center for verification.