IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 result is announced on 07 July To check their results, candidates will have to enter their enrolment number which they received during the registration process. Qualified candidates can then seek admission in IGNOU affiliated universities by filling-up the university admission form. IGNOU OPENMT exam was held on 11 April 2021. National Testing Agency (NTA) will be organizing Indira Gandhi National Open University OPENMAT 2021, which is a National Level Test for admission in MBA/PGDM courses at the School of Management Studies, IGNOU MAT here stands for Management Aptitude Test which helps in assessing candidates’ Aptitude in Management. Candidates can refer to this article to know more about IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 important dates, application form, eligibility, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check IGNOU OPENMAT status from below:
|Exam Status||Result is going to declared soon this month.|
- IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Results has been announced on 07 July 2021.
- IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Entrance Test for January Session 2021 has held on 11 April 2021.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Important Dates
Given below the important events and dates of IGNOU OPENMAT 2021:
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Important Dates
Availability of Application Form
|02 March 2021|
Last Date to Register
|25 March 2021|
Release of Admit Card
|06 April 2021|
IGNOU OPENMAT MBA
|11 April 2021|
|07 July 2021|
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Result
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Result is announced on the official website. Candidates can download their Result/Scorecard from the official website and take a print out which will be used in the procedures further for admission.
Given below are some information regarding the OPENMAT result:
- NTA announce the result on their website only
- Candidates need to download the result which is in the form of PDF which consists the information of the qualifying candidates.
- Candidates should obtain the minimum prescribed marks for admission.
The qualified candiadtes need to fill form number 2(given in prospectus) and submit the same along with the following documents:
- Attested Copies of Certificates in support of educational qualification(s).
- Print out of this Result Card.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign in the box provided in the application form.
- Hall Ticket in original duly signed by candidate and invigilator.
- Experience certificate wherever required.
- Category certificate of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Identity Card duly filled up.
- Demand Draft of appropriate amout (RS. 2000/- per course) drawn in favour of IGNOU and payable at the city where your Regional Centre is located.
- The score of the XLVIII-OPENMAT will be valid only for January 2021 Admission Cycle.
- Last date for submission of Application Form for admission along with relevant documents at the Regional Centre is 31 July 2021.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Answer Key
The NTA will be uploading the Question paper, responses attempted by the candidates and the draft Answer Key.
- Candidates can challenge the answer key on the official website if they find any discrepancy in it.
- The procedure for challenging Answer Key is provided below.
- Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) as processing fee for each question challenged.
- The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge will be found correct. No challenge shall be entertained without receipt of the processing fee.
- Once the final key will be released no objection can be raised against it.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Admit Card
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Admit card is made available on the official website. Following are some of the points all the candidates must keep in mind about their admit card:
- If candidates are found without Admit Card in the examination hall, there are chances that the authorities might not allow them to sit for the examination.
- Candidates must visit their exam centre once before the final exam day if they are new to the city otherwise there are chances that they might get late for the examination.
- If there is any discrepancy found in the Admit Card particulars, the candidate should immediately get in touch with the Authority to get it rectified.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Exam Pattern which includes Mode, Duration and various other things is mentioned below:
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Paper Pattern
180 minutes (3 hours)
Total Number of Questions
Type of Questions
+1 for Correct and No Negative Marking
Sections in IGNOU OPENMAT exam paper and the number of questions contained in each section are mentioned below:
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Syllabus
The thing that matters the most when candidate's prepare for an examination is its syllabus, below mentioned is the IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Syllabus which is majorly divided into 4 sections and topics of each section is also mentioned:
- Current Affairs – Important Days of the Year, Awards, Sports, Abbreviations and Full Forms, etc.
- India: Constitution, Government, Laws, Famous People, Achievements, Organisations, History, Geography, Economy, Politics, States.
- Industry: Statistics, CEO, etc
- World: Countries, Organisations, Leaders, World Economy, Summits.
- Science: Physics, Biology, Chemistry basic concepts, and application.
- Trade: Export, Import, the balance of trade, etc.
- Assertion and reasons, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Cause and Effect, Coding and decoding, Critical reasoning, Family tree, Statements and assumptions, Statements and conclusions, Symbol Based problems, Visual reasoning etc.
- Algebra, Ratios and Proportions, LCM, HCF, Statistics, Mean, Mode, Median, Permutations, combinations, Progressions, Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression, Geometry, Number Systems, Trigonometry etc.
- Reading and Comprehension, Grammar, Fill in the blanks, Sentence Correction, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms etc.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Preparation Tips
The Preparation Tips are listed below by the experts and are targeted for the Candidates planning to look for some guidance and moral support for their preparation which might help them in scoring good in the examination:
- Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus first of all the things and before even starting their preparation, they must prepare how to go on with each subject which includes the time distribution, management of resources and various other important factors.
- Make notes of everything, put tags and sticky notes.
- Daily revision is an essential aspect as what candidate studied becomes faded which needs to be polished time and again.
- Make stronger points even better and work on weak points as well.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Application Form
for OPENMAT XLVII started from last week of February 2021.
While filling up the Application form, aspirants must keep the following points in their mind and for more details can directly visit the Official Website.
- Candidates firstly need to register themselves through online mode only.
- Enter some basic information and generate their registration ID and password for further process.
- After generating the ID candidates have to log in with ID and fill in all the required details.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After form filling, candidates have to pay the fees through online mode.
- Candidates must be careful while filling the online application form because authority will not provide any facility of correction in the form.
- After completion of the application process, candidates must take the print out copy of their filled registration form for further process.
The steps each candidate will go through while filling up the application form are mentioned below:
- Fill up the Registration form
- Fill up the Application form
- Upload the required Documents
- Make the Payment
IGNOU OPENMAT Application Fee
Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as an IGNOU OPENMAT Application Fees 2021 and is uniform for all types of category candidates.
The only mode of Fee payment is Online through Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their IGNPOU OPENMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria before start filling the online application form on the website. Given below are some points related to ICAR eligibility criteria:
- A Bachelor degree of fewer than three years would not be considered.
- Bachelor degree in any Discipline/Stream including Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy or Company Secretaryship can also apply.
- A Minimum of 45% score in graduation for Reserved category and a minimum of 50% score for the Unreserved.
- Candidate must have qualified OPENMAT with minimum cutoff scores.
- There is No age band for this examination.
- Valid student Visa for foreign applicants is a must.
- The university also considers 2-year degree obtained from a Recognized University. The other necessary condition that must be followed is that the degree should be completed before 1988-89 and must have a one-year bridge course certificate.
- Candidates who have completed their degree courses before June 4, 1986, will treat as equal to candidates having 3-year course degrees.
- Aspirants who have their degree from Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Andhra University, Kurukshetra University, etc. must be registered in this program up to the year 1995-96 and completed it until 1998-99. Also, there is a minimum +2 years gap after class 12.
Courses offered in the School of Management Studies, IGNOU is all mentioned below:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check the basic information of IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 entrance exam:
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021
Indira Gandhi National Open University
To offer admission in MBA courses at IGNOU
Stay connected for more updates regarding IGNOU OPENMAT 2021
About Indira Gandhi National Open University
Indira Gandhi National Open University is a distance and open learning University. It offers various certificates, degrees and diploma courses. The programs focus on the improvement of skills and diversification of Knowledge. The students enrolled here are given a counselling centre where they have to coordinate until the completion of their course. The university has a credit system where each amounts to 30 hours of learning materials.