IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of January 2021 on the portal of the university itself. Those who fulfils the eligibility criteria can apply for the same. Indira Gandhi National Open University MBA Entrance Test is a University Level examination for candidates who want to get admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The application process includes registration, filling the form, uploading images, paying fee and printing confirmation page. IGNOU OPENMAT was earlier conducted by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), but now it is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Read the complete article to know more about IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form 2021.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates must stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the IGNOU OPENMAT12021 are as follows:
Application form availability
|To be Announced|
Submission of application form
|To be Announced|
|Examination Date (OPENMAT XLVII)
|To be Announced|
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Application Form
The Application form is available in online mode and offline mode at the official website of respective authority. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Candidates should be aware of all the important dates in order not to miss anything. The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as a scanned photograph, signature and mark sheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
- Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Documents Required for IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Application Form
candidate applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
File Size: 3-100 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 3cm
File Size: 3-30 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 1.5cm
The documents should be properly scanned and all the details should be clear.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Application Fee
The application fee of IGNOU OPENMAT1 2021 can be paid in online mode via credit/debit card and net banking and in offline mode via cash at the regional centres. Application fee for various courses is given below:
The fees deposited is non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to fill IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for IGNOU OPENMAT 2021. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Visit the official website of NTA.
- Open the link IGNOU OPENMAT-2021.
- Click on “Apply”.
- Register yourself by filling in some basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc.
- Click “Submit”
- A confirmation mail with user id and password will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- Choose your security question and password for the login process.
- The candidate should remember the application number for future references.
Login in to your account using the received registration number and password.
3-Enter Personal Details
- Enter personal details such as father’s name, mother’s name, alternate contact etc.
- Enter the address with all details from flat no. to town to city.
- Save and Move forward.
Enter Educational Details:
- Enter all the qualification details carefully.
4: Upload Documents
Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
5: Fee Payment
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- The last step is to take the printout of this confirmation page for future use.
- It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Application form Correction
The application form correction of the OPENMAT opens for a limited period of time. the candidates can change or edit only limited information in the application form and not all the details. Therefore, before submitting the form, they must ensure that details mentioned therein are correct.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Admit Card
The candidates who register for the exam successfully get the admit card to appear for the exam. In case any of the candidates is not able to get their hall ticket they can approach the Help Line between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.