IIITH UGEE 2021 Application Form has been released on 22 March and was supposed to end on 07 June 2021 (extended) but the application portal is still open. IIITH UGEE 2021 Exam has postponed till further notice. International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Hyderabad will be conducting Undergraduate entrance examination. It is a university-level entrance exam conducted in online mode for shortlisting candidates into the undergraduate dual program in B.tech and MS courses. For more information regarding IIITH UGEE 2021 Application Form, read the below article.
IIITH UGEE 2021 Application Form was supposed to end on 07 June 2021 as per the schedule but the application portal is stipll open. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
IIITH UGEE Application Form 2021 Dates
Following table shows the important dates of IIITH UGEE Application Form 2021:
|IIITH UGEE Application Form 2021 Events and Dates|
|Application start date||22 March 2021|
|Application last date||07 June 2021 (But still application portal is open)|
IIITH UGEE Application Form 2021
IIITH UGEE Application Form 2021 has been released on 22 March 2021 on the official webiste of IIIT Hyderabad. The intial last date of submitting application form is 10 May 2021 but alter it has been extended to 07 June 2021. The application portal is still open so candidates can fill the application form as early as possible as the last date has already gone so the poratl may close at any time.
How to fill IIITH UGEE Application Form 2021?
Candidates can follow the bewlo important steps whiule filling the IIITH UGEE Application Form 2021:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of IIITH UGEE.
- Click on the "Application portal is open".
- After clicking on that, candidates will be redirected to the login page.
- Click on the "Click Here" which is below the login window to register.
- After that regsiatrtion form will opne.
- Enter all the personal details uch as name as per the 10th standard certificate, gender, date of birth, mother tongue, disability option.
- In father's details, enter father's name, current occupation of the father, highest qualification of father and same details to be entered in the Mother's details.
- In sibling details, enter the number of sisters and number of brothers.
- In address details, enter the country of residence, address, nearest landmark, state, district, city, PIN code and country.
- In login details, enter the email id, password, mobile number, etc.
- After filling in all these details, click on the save and proceed button and your registartion is completed.
Step-2: Filling the application form
- After registration, log in to your profile and fill the application form.
- Fill all the aksed details such a spersonal details, qualification details and upload the rquired documents.
Step-3: Application fee payment
After filling the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 2000 through internet banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
Step-4: Submitting the application form
After payment of application fees, submit the application form and take the print out of application form for future references.