IIITH UGEE 2022 Application Form will be released in March 2022 tentatively. The exam will be conducted in July 2022 tentatively. International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Hyderabad will be conducting Undergraduate entrance examination. It is a university-level entrance exam conducted in online mode for shortlisting candidates into the undergraduate dual program in B.tech and MS courses. For more information regarding IIITH UGEE 2022 Application Form, read the below article.
IIITH UGEE Application Form 2022 Dates
Following table shows the important dates of IIITH UGEE Application Form 2022:
|IIITH UGEE Application Form 2021 Events and Dates|
|Application start date||March 2022|
|Application last date||June 2022|
IIITH UGEE Application Form 2022
IIITH UGEE Application Form 2022 will be released in March 2022 on the official webiste of IIIT Hyderabad. The last date of submitting application form will be in June 2022 tentatively. Candidates aare requested to fill their application forms before deadline.
How to fill IIITH UGEE Application Form 2022?
Candidates can follow the below important steps while filling the IIITH UGEE Application Form 2022:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of IIITH UGEE.
- Click on the "Application portal is open".
- After clicking on that, candidates will be redirected to the login page.
- Click on the "Click Here" which is below the login window to register.
- After that regsiatrtion form will opne.
- Enter all the personal details uch as name as per the 10th standard certificate, gender, date of birth, mother tongue, disability option.
- In father's details, enter father's name, current occupation of the father, highest qualification of father and same details to be entered in the Mother's details.
- In sibling details, enter the number of sisters and number of brothers.
- In address details, enter the country of residence, address, nearest landmark, state, district, city, PIN code and country.
- In login details, enter the email id, password, mobile number, etc.
- After filling in all these details, click on the save and proceed button and your registartion is completed.
Step-2: Filling the application form
- After registration, log in to your profile and fill the application form.
- Fill all the aksed details such a spersonal details, qualification details and upload the rquired documents.
Step-3: Application fee payment
After filling the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 2000 through internet banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
Step-4: Submitting the application form
After payment of application fees, submit the application form and take the print out of application form for future references.