ILICAT 2023 or Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test will be soon. This exam is organized by Indian Law Institute (ILI) once every year at the National Level to enrol the eligible candidates in law courses. On qualifying Indian Law Institute All Indian Common Admission Test candidates can choose courses like LL.M, Post Graduate Diploma Programs, Online Certificate Program & PhD in Law. In addition to this, they must complete the application form promptly. To know more about the ILI CAT 2023 Application Form, Eligibility Requirement, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc., the candidates must read the full article.
ILICAT 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the ILICAT 2023 exam status from the below table:
|Exam status||No Official Notification Yet.|
- The tentative date for ILICAT 2023 Entrance exam is 01 May, 2023.
ILICAT 2023 Important Dates
Applicants should review the critical dates for ILICAT 2023 in the tables below:
ILICAT 2023 Schedule (Tentative)
|Important events||Dates |
|ILICAT Registration/Form Filling||March 2023|
|Last date Submission ||April 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 2023|
|Date of Entrance Test||May 2023|
|Notification of Entrance Test Result||May 2023|
|Personal Interview||May 2023|
ILICAT 2023 Exam Pattern
ILICAT 2023 Exam Pattern can be checked below:
- Exam Mode - Offline mode (Pen and Paper)
- The medium of Paper - English
- Type of Questions - Objective and Subjective Questions
- Sections - Three sections
- Duration of exam - 150 Minutes
ILICAT 2023 Distribution of Marks and Questions
|Parts||Number of Questions||Marks Distribution||Details|
|Part - 1||40 ||40 Marks|
|Part - 2 ||100||100 Marks|
|Part - 3 ||4 Questions||40 Marks|
- Questions to be answered in not more than 150 words.
- Each question will be of 10 marks.
Keep linked to the page to learn about the updates about the ILI CAT 2023 Exam Paper pattern.
ILICAT 2023 Syllabus
The candidates should review the comprehensive ILI CAT 2023 exam syllabus details below:
- ILICAT 2023 Syllabus for Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Fundamentals of Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Indian Law on Alternative Dispute Resolution
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Procedures and Obligations in ADR
- ILICAT 2023 Syllabus for Corporate Law and Management
- General Principles of Company Law - I
- General Principles of Company Law - II
- Business Law & Regulations of Business
- Theory and Practice of Mgt.
- ILICAT 2023 Syllabus for Cyber Law
- Basics of the Computer and Cyber Law
- Regulatory Framework of the Cyber Law
- Intellectual Property Rights in the Cyber Law
- Electronic Commerce
- ILICAT 2023 Syllabus for Intellectual Property Rights Law
- General Regime of Intellectual Property Law
- Law of Copyright and Related Rights
- Law of Patents, Trade Secrets and Related Rights
- Law of Trademarks, Designs and Unfair Competition
ILICAT 2023 Admit Card
Following the satisfactory submission of the form, the ILI CAT 2023 Admit Card will be published on the official website.
- As it will be released, applicants will be able to download the Hall Ticket and it will be available until the exam date.
- In case of a candidate unable to download it via the website, the Admit Card and Roll Number will also be sent by email.
- Applicants are advised to keep the Admission Ticket secure until the process of admission ends.
- Along with the Hall Ticket, the applicants must carry the original Id proof like Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. for verification purpose.
ILICAT 2023 Result
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the success of the Indian Law Institute's Entrance Test.
- Final merit list will be released based on the marks and viva- voce (20 marks) obtained during the entrance examination.
- Only when he/she appears in both parts (Entrance Exam and Vice-Voce) will an applicant be deemed chosen.
- The scorecard will be made available and the candidates will be able to download it from the official website.
ILICAT 2023 Admission Procedure
For all the courses, the ILI CAT 2023 admission process can be reviewed below:
- Firstly, the candidates will have to submit the Application Form online.
- The admission would also be made based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exams according to the eligibility and the applicants for the law will be given an additional 5 per cent weighting.
ILICAT 2023 Counselling
For those who are selected in the entrance examination at the Delhi campus of the Indian Law Institute, ILI CAT 2023 counselling will be conducted in offline mode.
- Based on the merit list, the Indian Law Institute will conduct the counselling in 3 rounds.
- Applicants are advised to keep searching for updates on the official website and no separate letter for therapy will be provided.
Important documents needed during ILI CAT counselling for verification are:
- Specially-Abled Certificate (If applicable)
- Sponsored NRI Certificate (If applicable)
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
- Copy of ILI CAT Application Form 2023
- ILICAT Score Card 2023
- Graduation degree from a registered university by Bar Council of India
- NRI Certificate (If applicable)
- ILICAT Admit Card 2023
ILICAT 2023 Application Form
ILICAT Application Form was made available on the conducting authority's official website. The specifies can be tested for the same in the points below:
- The candidates will have to visit the approved body's official website.
- After filling out the application form, applicants are recommended to read the directions & guidelines.
- One will be required to give the email Id & contact number to fill in the form.
- Applicants would need to fill out their personal data, academic information, etc.
- They will also have to submit the Photograph & Signature scanned files.
- Mandatory Documents such as Caste Certificate, Research Plan in 500 words, etc. must be uploaded.
- The registration fee is submitted after the above procedure.
- The candidates are advised to take the printout of the form for future use.
ILICAT 2023 Application Fee
Candidate can review the application fee for the ILI CAT 2023 exam from the table below:
Mode of Payment- The application fee will be payable via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
ILICAT 2023 Registration Fee
|Course Name ||Fee|
|PhD. ||Rs. 3000/- + Service Charges|
|LL.M (01 years)||Rs. 2500/- + Service Charges|
|PG Diploma||Rs. 2000/- + Service Charges (for each Diploma Program)|
Note- Important points to be noted:
- The above- mentioned fees apply to all candidate groups.
- A separate application fee of Rs. 2000/- + Service Charge for various PG Diploma Program available at the University would have to be charged by the willing applicant.
ILICAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must review the ILI CAT 2023 eligibility requirements before completing the form for various courses listed:
For Ph. D. in Law
- Those that have an LL.M. degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- Applicants for the qualifying examination are also qualified, but their admission will be subject to proof of the minimum specified qualification obtained at the time of admission.
- If the result of the qualifying test is not announced until the date of the test, then his admission will be provisional.
For LL.M- One Year Program
- LL.B. Degree from any University/Institution recognised by the Bar Council of India (with not less than 50% marks).
- A Foreign University Law Degree with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade as per the Indian University Guidelines Association.
- Applicants for the qualifying exams are also qualified, but their admission will be subject to proof of the minimum specified qualification acquired at the time of admission.
- The admission of the applicant would be will be provisional if the result of the qualifying test is not announced before the test is carried out.
For P.G. Diploma Programs
- The minimum eligibility criteria for the admission to the P.G. Diploma Programs are recognised board/University graduate degree.
- The law graduates will earn an extra 5 per cent weighting in marks for admission to all the P.G. Programs for Diploma.
It has two topics, Cyber Law & IPRs & Information Technology in the Internet Era, for On-Line Credential Programs.
- Those who are pursuing or has pursued diploma or degree after 10+2 & has access to computer & Internet can apply for this.
ILICAT 2023 Marks Relaxation
As per the table below, the candidates will be granted category-wise relaxation:
ILICAT 2023 Marks Relaxation
|Physically Handicapped ||5%|
|Kashmiri Migrants ||10%|
ILICAT 2023 Highlights
Applicants may review the ILI CAT 2023 brief overview below in the table given:
ILICAT Basic Details 2023
|Exam Name||Indian Law Institute All India Common Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||Indian Law Institute|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|ILICAT Official Website||http://www.ili.ac.in/|
To give admission to courses such as PhD in Law, LL.M, PG Diploma, Online Program for Certificates
About Indian Law Institute
Indian Law Institute
(ILI) was established on 27 December 1956 and is a recognised Deemed University. It is situated in New Delhi. It is also an International Centre for Specified Socio-Legal Studies and has done extensive work in the field of legal research, training and education. The Institute is an independent body registered under the Registration Act of Societies XXI of 1860 No. S. 1049 of 1956-57. It is affiliated with the BCI, UGC and NAAC.