ILICAT or Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test Application Form 2022 has been released in March 2022 tentatively by the Indian Law Institute (ILI) as a conducting body for admission in LLM and PhD programs. Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for admission through the online mode. The exam will be a pen-paper(offline) mode examination. For more information about ILI CAT 2022 such as eligibility criteria, admission process, syllabus, exam pattern, etc, candidates can check the information available on this page.
Indian Law Institute(ILI) was founded in 1956 primarily with the objective of promoting and conducting legal research. It has made notable contribution in the legal arena. The prime objective of the ILI is to cultivate and promote the science of law and to contribute substantially in reforming the administration of justice, so as to meet the socio-economic aspirations and needs of the people through law and its instrumentalities. The Institute has achieved the place of a premier center of national & international legal research and studies, in which the lawyers from all branches of the profession, judges, government officials and academicians have been participating.
ILICAT 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check the last date of submission, online test date, result available on, etc important dates for ILICAT 2022 below:-
For PhD Course
|Commencement of Sale of Prospectus Containing|
|3rd week of March 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application|
|3rd week of April 2022|
For LL.M Course (1 Year)
|Availability of Prospectus Containing Application Form||3rd week of March 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||3rd week of April 2022|
For Postgraduate Diploma Courses
|Sale of Prospectus Containing Application Form Begins||3rd week of March 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||April 2022|
ILICAT Application Form 2022
The candidate read carefully all the listed instruction before applying for the ILI CAT 2022 application form which is given below:
- Applicants for the General Admission Exam of the Indian Law Institute apply online, with the application form available on the official website...
- To fill out the ILI CAT application form, all applicants must meet all the eligibility requirements.
- At the time of filling out the application form for a satisfactory submission, the applicants ensure that they have all the required documentation.
- Applicants are advised to fill out the application form correctly and to produce the Admit Card, they must fill in all the information correctly in the application form.
- All the candidates must pay the application form fee for the successful submission of the ILICAT 2022 application form.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the ILI CAT 2022 application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the ILI CAT 2022 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they attach all the mentioned documents while filling the ILI CAT application form 2022 which are given below:
- Caste/Catagory certificate (if needed).
- PwD certificate (if needed).
- Nativity Certificate.
- Candidate's recent clicked coloured photograph (passport size).
- Candidate's Signature.
How to Apply for ILICAT 2022?
Candidate must follow all the steps that are given below to complete the ILI CAT online application form:
- Candidates have to visit the ILI official website.
- Select the link Admission 2022.
- Fill out all the specifies correctly in the application form such as:-
- Candidate's Name
- Valid Email id
- Contact Number
- Select Course
- Guardian's Name/Parent's Name
- Permanent Address
- Academic Details
- Save the Application form.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the Application Fee
Via net-banking/debit card/credit card/etc. applicants can pay the fee via any online mode. Charges can vary according to different courses:-
ILICAT 2022 Admit Card
The ILICAT Admit Card 2022 will be released one week before the entrance examination on the official ILI website. Admit Card can be downloaded by candidates from the ILI official website. Candidates must remember to carry a hard copy of the ILICAT 2022 Hall Ticket at the examination Centre. The Admit Card can be downloaded by the candidates from the official website of ILI.
- The last date to fill online application form for :
-Ph.D. 22ndApril, 2022 (11:59 pm)
-LL.M. 22ndApril, 2022 (11:59 pm)
The mode of Entrance Test for Ph.D and LL.M.(subjective part) may be converted to objective type due to prevailing Pandemic Covid-19 Situation and will be notified later
-PG Diploma 31stMay, 2022 (11:59 pm)
- Application Form Fee is Non-Refundable.
- All fields marked with * need to be compulsorily filled.
- An Online Application Number will be displayed, once you successfully submit the online form by making an online payment.
- The fee structure for admission in Ph.D./LL.M./P.G. Diploma courses is available in the prospectus.
- Please keep scanned copies handy of your Coloured Photograph, Signature, category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS), PwD Certificate, J&K domicile certificate, Kashmir Migrant. Research Plan (as per given format) and JRF Certificate (wherever required). The candidates are requested to check their e-mails including spam mails regularly.
- The candidates are advised to keep visiting the Institute website www.ili.ac.in frequently for the latest updates related to Admission Test. The Admit Card indicating the Roll Number and Centre of Examination will be available for downloading on 28th April, 2022. In case any candidate does not get admit card by e-mail/Admission Portal, he/she should immediately contact the Institute’s helpline.
- Foreign students may contact Dr. A. K. Verma, Dy. Registrar, Indian Law Institute for their admission at 011-23387526 or email to [email protected]