ITM NEST 2020 has been postponed. Admit Card for the ITM NEST 2020 will available soon. It is also referred to as National Entrance and Scholarship Test which is conducted by ITM University, Gwalior. This exam is conducted at the university level. This exam is conducted once in a year. Courses offered on qualifying this exam are UG and PG programs in various streams. The application form will be available in January 2020. The applicants can go through the full article to know more about the ITM NEST 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, etc.
- ITM NEST 2020 has been postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Admit Card will published on the official website very soon.
ITM NEST 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download ITM NEST 2020 Admit Card only through the official website. In case of any discrepancy noticed in admit card regarding candidate’s, photograph and signature or any other information different from the confirmation page, may immediately contact special exam cell/authority along with proofs for necessary correction:
- Confirmation page
- 10th /secondary class certificate
- Two copies of coloured photograph
- Fee deposit proof etc.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions given on ITM NEST Admit card.
- No candidate will be permitted to appear for the exam without ITM NEST admit card.
- No change of exam centres will be allowed under any circumstances.
- In case a candidate does not find the admit card can contact authority.
- ITM NEST 2020 Admit card will not be sent by post.
ITM NEST 2020 Application Form
The candidates will need to fill all the details in the ITM NEST application form
2020 carefully. Also, they must make sure that they submit the filled application form on or before the last date. Following are the details about the ITM NEST Application Form:
- The application form will be OMR sheet which will be needed to be filled with CAPITAL letters.
- The form can be filled online on the ITM NEST official website.
- Incomplete Application Form shall not be considered and no correspondence shall be made in this regard.
- The Application Form once sold shall not be taken back under any circumstances nor the application fee, refunded in any case.
- The candidates will be sent important information about the exam on their registered email id only.
- Furthermore, the candidates also need to log on to the admission portal for getting the latest updates about the exam.
- The applicants must get the printout the form for future use.
ITM NEST Application Fee
The candidates will have to submit an amount of Rs.1000/- as application fee. The fee once submitted will not be refunded in any case.
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid through either of the following mentioned modes:
Online Mode of Payment:
- Option 1: e-transfer (through Credit Card/ Debit Card)
- Option 2: Bank to Bank Credit Card/ Debit Card (payment gateway) E- transfer (Net Banking)
Offline Mode of Payment:
- Option 1: By submitting the required amount of Cash at the University Campus.
- Option 2: Through Demand Draft/ Pay order.
Demand Draft / Pay Order
The candidate can submit the Demand Draft or Pay Order drawn in favour of ITM University payable at Gwalior. Also, the candidates need to mention their name, computer-generated Registration ID on the backside of the DD.
ITM NEST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to carefully go through the ITM NEST Eligibility 2020. Also, the candidates must fill the online form after ensuring their eligibility for the exam. The details about ITM- NEST entrance test eligibility criteria are given hereby:
- For B.Tech. / B.Tech(H) programmes the candidate must have cleared their 10+ 2 exams with at least 50% marks. Also, they must have Mathematics as a compulsory subject. However, the minimum marks required will be different for different branches.
- For admission in MCA/ BCA courses, the candidate must have cleared their 10+ 2 exams from a recognized board.
- For PhD programmes, the candidates must have completed their post-graduation with at least 55% marks.
- For MBA course the candidate must have completed UG/PG with at least 50% marks.
- For admission in Pharmacy courses, the candidate must have cleared their 10+2 exam.
- For admission in B.Arch course, the candidate must have completed their 10+2 in PCM with at least 50% marks and valid NATA score/ JEE Paper II cutoff.
- For admission in Agriculture courses, the candidate must have cleared their 10+2 exam.
- For Law courses also, the candidate should have cleared their 10+2 exam.
ITM NEST 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern will be very helpful for the candidates to know the complete structure of the question paper. Applicants can check ITM NEST 2020 exam pattern below:
Question Pattern of ITM NEST 2020
|Mode of ITM NEST||Online Computer Based Test (CBT) and Offline Pen Paper Based Test|
|Number of Questions||Total of 100 questions|
|Maximum Marks||100 marks|
|Duration of ITM NEST||90 minutes|
|Medium of ITM NEST||English|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each Right Answer|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
ITM NEST Result 2020
In the month of July, the ITM NEST Result will declared on the official website of ITM University Gwalior and those applicants who have appeared, they can check their result by submitting the login credentials. Applicants can check their ITM NEST score and qualifying status mentioned on the result. They will be selected on the merit list if they will be qualified in the examination. The authority will not send the scorecard to an individual via post.
ITM NEST 2020 Admission procedure
Admission is done through ITM NEST and JEE /PRE MCA /PAT /NATA /GATE /CMAT /MAT / XAT/ATMA/CAT Entrance tests. Written tests, Interviews and Group discussion will be conducted in for PG / Ph.D. courses (as applicable) and will be considered for admissions with due consideration to academic record and work experience. Final allotment of course and branch will be done through cumulative merit of ITM-NEST score and 10+2 score. Aspirants as per the merit list can confirm their admissions within stipulated time by paying the balance fee (Rs.10000/- will be adjusted in the course fee).
ITM NEST 2020 Highlights
Applicants can check ITM NEST basic information hearby;
|Exam Name||ITM NEST (National Entrance and Scholarship Test )|
|Conducting Body||ITM University|
|Level ||University Level|
|Frequency ||Once a year|
|ITM NEST Officiail website||http://itmuniversity.ac.in/admission/|
About ITM University
ITM University is a multidisciplinary private university, based in Gwalior, India with subjects spanning the sciences, engineering, fine arts, management, social sciences, arts, and nursing. The University is established by the Act of State Legislature Madhya Pradesh and is notified in the Official Gazette (extraordinary) of the State Government.