IUET 2020 last date to apply is 25 September for B.Sc Nursing. The new exam dates have been announced on its official website. IUET 2020 is conducted by the Integral University at the National level to select the candidates for admission in the various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma courses in various branches. Integral University Entrance Test is conducted once every year. Besides this, candidates who have qualified JEE(MAINS)/JEE (ADVANCE)/ CMAT/ UPSEE/ UPCATET/ Uni-GAUGE/ AMUEEE/ State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India and the Entrance Exams conducted by the prominent universities will be exempted from IUET exam. The candidates need to go through the complete article to know all about IUET 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Counselling etc.
- The last date to apply for IUET 2020 for Pharma D, Pharma D (PB), B.Pharma MBA & M.Pharma is 18 September whereas for B.Sc Nursing is 25 September 2020.
- The exam dates are 08 September for PhD programmes, 10 & 11 September for D. Pharma, 15 & 16 September for B.Pharma, 22 September for Pharma D, Pharma D (PB), B.Pharma MBA & M.Pharma & 30 September 2020 fro B.Sc Nursing.
IUET 2020 Important Dates
The candidates can check below table to get the important dates for IUET 2020:
|Programmes||Last date to Apply||Entrance test date||Result date||Counselling|
|PhD||02 September 2020||08 September 2020||18 September 2020||06 - 16 october 2020|
|D.Pharma||06 September 2020||10 & 11 September 2020||14 September 2020||17 & 18 September 2020|
|B.Pharma||11 September 2020||15 & 16 September 2020||18 September 2020||23 & 24 September 2020|
|Pharma D, Pharma D (PB), B.Pharma MBA & M.Pharma ||18 September 2020||22 September 2020||23 September 2020||29 September 2020|
|B.Sc Nursing||25 September 2020||30 September 2020||01 October 2020||06 October 2020|
IUET 2020 Application Form
IUET 2020 Application form has been released in the first week of February 2020. Candidates can check all the important information related with IUET 2020 Application Form in the given below points:
- Candidates can apply online on the official website of Integral University.
- Candidates register themselves by filling all required details.
- Upload scanned (digital) copy of photograph and signature (size up to 1 MB) and documents.
- Verify all the details and apply.
- Candidates have to download application form from the official website.
- Fill the application form.
- Submit the application form along with DD via post or by hand on the given address:
The Directorate of Admission & Counselling,
Integral University, Dasauli, P.O. BAS-HA,
Kursi Road, Lucknow - 226026 (INDIA)
Note: Candidates who apply for Architecture are also required to pay NIASA Fee of Rs. 200/- and Educational Tour Fee of Rs. 1200/-.
IUET 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- (10% Extra, if required by post) application fees through online and also offline mode. Candidates may payment through DD in offline mode and Net Banking and Paytm (QR code is available on the prospectus) in online payment.
NOTE: Payment through Cheque will not be accepted by the University.
IUET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their IUET 2020 eligibility in the given below points:
For International Candidates
- University accepts the certificate of Cambridge HSCE, UK GCE, Ethiopian School Leaving Certificate Examination, NECTA Form 4 & Form 6, ‘O’ and ‘A’ level examinations of various countries, International Baccalaureate, Baccalaureate Examinations, and Secondary / Senior Secondary / Intermediate Examinations of various countries.
- The candidates are required to ensure that their qualification is equivalent to the Indian qualification required for admission to the program they are interested in.
For National Candidates
- If candidates want to take admission under SC/ST quota, they have to submit a valid certificate.
- For B.Tech candidates must secure 45% marks with physics, chemistry, mathematics, biotechnology and computer science.
- For M.Tech candidates secure at least 55% marks from any recognized university.
- B.Sc, candidates secure (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/ Biotechnology, having a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized Board/University.
- B.Arch, (10+2) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks aggregate with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
For Sports Quota
- Candidates who secure top three positions in CBSE/KVS, School Nationals and Sports Boards tournaments under School Games Federation of India (SGFI) or have represented All India Combined School Teams or state in National Championships, organized by a recognized Sports Federation of India
- Those candidates who have represented India in any age group.
- Candidates who have represented their district in Regional (Mandal) tournaments/Affiliated to Registered Association/ Federation and SGFI.
- Those candidates who participated in the Zonal or All India Intervarsity (Inter-Zonal) tournaments organized under the auspices of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Those who have participated in the Inter-University tournaments.
IUET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can get the information regarding the IUET 2020 admit card through below given details:
- Admission Ticket will be made available on the official website.
- Candidates have to download the admit card using their registration number or log-in id.
- Admit card will contain details like candidates name, roll number, exam date and venue.
- If any correction found in the hall ticket the applicant must immediately contact helpline.
- Candidates have to bring their admit card on the day of the examination.
- Without admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and will not be permitted to give the exam.
- Hall tickets should be preserved even after the exam for future use.
IUET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of IUET exam 2020 through below given table
Exam pattern for Integral University Entrance test 2020
|Number of questions||Depends on the course|
|Maximum marks||Depends on the course|
|Duration||1.5 Hour (90 minutes)|
|Marking scheme||2 marks will be allotted for every correct answer, there will be no negative marking|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
Below is the table for the number of questions and maximum marks according to the courses
IUET maximum marks according to the courses
|Course/Programme||No. of subjects||No.of questions ||Maximum marks|
|BE/B.Tech||Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology|| 100||200|
|B.Tech 2nd year for BSc Graduate||Aptitude Test for B.Tech (BSc Graduate) (Lateral Entry)||100||200|
|B.Pharma 2nd year||Aptitude Test for B.Pharma (Lateral Entry)||100||200|
|B.Tech 2nd year for Engg. Diploma Holder||Aptitude test for B.Tech(Lateral entry)||100||200|
|B.Arch||Aptitude Test for B.Arch (Architecture and Drawing Test)||50 (Objective) &|
3 (Drawing Test)
|MBA||Aptitude for MBA/MBA(Agri)||200||400|
|Diploma in Engineering||Physics, Chemistry & Maths||100||200|
Candidates can check the exam pattern and number of questions for each course and can start preparing for the exam according to the above-given details.
IUET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus for IUET exam 2020 through below given details:
Syllabus for various UG courses
For B.Tech./B.Tech.(Lateral)/B.Pharm./D.Pharm./Pharm.D./B.Sc.Nursing/B.Tech.+M.Tech. Dual Degree/Integrated B.Sc. + M.Sc
- General Studies
For B.Sc.(Hons.)Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry B.Tech-Agricultural Engineering
- General Studies
For B.Sc. (Hons.) Home Science
- Mathematics/Biology/Agriculture/Home Science
- General Studies
For Integrated B.Com. + M.Com.
- General studies
For Integrated BBA + MBA
- General studies
- Quantitive Aptitude
For Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
For Integrated B.Sc. + M.Sc. Physics
- Mathematics/Biology/Computer Science
- General Studies
IUET 2020 Result
Candidates can check the result of IU entrance test 2020 on the official website using the below details.
- The result will be announced on the official website of Integral University
- The date of the exam result will be declared by the official site itself.
- Applicants can use the details like Roll no and DOB to download their admit card.
- Through the result, a candidate can see their scorecard and marks obtained
- Only qualified applicants will proceed further to the counselling process.
IUET 2020 Counselling
Applicants can check the counselling of IU entrance test 2020 on the official website using below details.
- Only qualified applicants will be offered to participate in the counselling process of HITSEEE.
- Counselling will be based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the qualifying exam.
- Merit list will be prepared based on the result.
- Name of the selected applicants will be there on the merit list.
- Aspirants can choose their course accordingly.
- The final list will be declared by the authorities based on result and course chosen by the candidate.
IUET 2020 Scholarships
Eligible candidates can check the details of the scholarships of Integral University Entrance Test 2020 given below:
- The University has instituted a certain number of scholarships for meritorious students, in several courses of study.
- The scholarship is awarded based on the marks in the qualifying examination i.e. senior secondary examinations for admission to UG courses.
- Candidates scoring at least 80% marks in the qualifying examinations are eligible for the scholarship in select courses.
- The scholarship ranges from 25% to 100% of the tuition fee, depending on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- All candidates desirous of applying for scholarships must secure admission in their desired course of study by
paying the prescribed fees in full.
- The amount of scholarship, if granted, will be adjusted against future payment of fees.
IUET 2020 Highlights
Aspirants may check the highlights for IUET exam 2020 through the below-given table provided with various important information
Highlights of IUET exam 2020
|Name of the exam||Integral University Entrance Test 2020(IUET 2020)|
|Conducting bod||Integral University|
|Course||Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma courses|
|IUET Official Website||http://www.iul.ac.in|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into various UG, PG and Diploma Courses |
Integral University Entrance Test 2020 (IUET 2020)
The National Entrance Test for admissions to the various Test courses will be known as the Integral University Entrance Test (IUET-2020). Candidates who are due to appear or have appeared in the qualifying examination and whose results are awaited are also eligible to appear in IUET-2020
About Integral University
Integral University also known as IU LUCKNOW is located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is originated as the Institute of Integral Technology, Lucknow. The Institute of Integral Technology, Lucknow was established in 1998. Integral University is a state private university and was founded on 27 February 2004. The university was accorded recognition by U.G.C. under section 2(f) of U.G.C. Act, 1956. Integral University was ranked in the 151–200 band among universities in India by National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018 and 36 in the pharmacy ranking.