Integral University Entrance Test (IUET)
is an entrance examination held by Integral University, Lucknow, for aspirants seeking admission to the university's various undergraduate and graduate programs. It is a state-level test that is administered both online and offline. Candidates must be well-versed in the eligibility criterion scenario before appearing for any examination so that any key events linked to eligibility criteria are not overlooked under any circumstances. Before completing the application form
below, applicants must review the IUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria. Read the complete article to know more about IUET 2022
IUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility for IUET 2022 in the following areas:
For International Applicants
- Cambridge HSCE, UK GCE, Ethiopian School Leaving Certificate Examination, NECTA Form 4 & Form 6, various countries 'O' and 'A' level examinations, International Baccalaureate, Baccalaureate Examinations, and Secondary / Senior Secondary / Intermediate Examinations are all accepted by the university.
- Candidates must ensure that their qualifications are equivalent to the Indian requirements for admission to the program in which they are interested.
For National Candidates
- Candidates must present a valid certificate to be considered for admission under the SC/ST quota.
- Physicists, chemists, mathematicians, biotechnologists, and computer scientists must get 45 percent in physics, chemistry, mathematics, biotechnology, and computer science.
- Candidates for M.Tech must have a minimum of 55 percent in an accredited university.
- Candidates must have a B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology (10+2) or equivalent from a recognized Board/University, with a minimum of 50% in the aggregate.
- B.Arch (10+2) or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics is required.
For Sports Quota
- Candidates who have placed first or second in CBSE/KVS, School Nationals, or Sports Boards tournaments organized by the School Games Federation of India (SGFI), or who have represented All India Combined School Teams or a state in National Championships organized by a recognized Sports Federation of India.
- Those who have represented India in any age category.
- Candidates that have competed in Regional (Mandal) tournaments for their district and are affiliated with a Registered Association/ Federation and the SGFI.
- Candidates who have competed in Zonal or All India Intervarsity (Inter-Zonal) tournaments held by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates who have competed in Inter-University competitions.
IUET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the IUET exam 2022 can be seen in the table below:
Integral University Entrance Test Format
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Number of questions||Depends on the course|
|Maximum marks||Depends on the course|
|Duration of exam ||1.5 Hour (90 minutes)|
|Medium to answer ||English|
|Marking scheme||2 marks will be allotted for every correct answer, there will be no negative marking|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
IUET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can obtain information about the IUET 2022 admit card by referring to the following details:
- On the official website, admission tickets will be available.
- Candidates must use their registration number or log-in id to access the admission card.
- The admit card will include information such as the candidate's name, roll number, exam date, and location.
- If any errors are discovered on the hall ticket, the candidate must call the helpdesk right away.
- On the day of the examination, candidates must carry their admit cards.
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination venue or take the exam if they do not have their admit card.
- Even after the exam, keep your admit card for future use.
IUET 2022 Result
The results of the IU entrance exam 2022 can be found on the official website using the information below.
- The outcome will be announced on Integral University's official website.
- The exam result date will be announced on the official website.
- Applicants can download their admit card using information such as their roll number and date of birth.
- A candidate can see their scorecard and marks achieved through the outcome.
- Only qualifying candidates will be considered for further consideration in the counseling process.