JCECE Eligibility Criteria 2022 is determined by JCECEB based on educational qualifications, age limit, and domicile or residential history. Only native or permanent residents of Jharkhand are qualified to participate in JCECEB 2022, according to the qualifying criteria. Students must have passed Class 12 from a recognized board with the required minimum marks in order to be admitted to JCECEB's numerous UG degrees in the fields of Horticulture, Agriculture Engineering, Dairy Technology, and Fisheries Science. An applicant will be excluded from the admission procedure if they are determined to be unsuitable at a later stage.
JCECEB 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students who wish to participate in and apply for the entrance test can do so by reviewing the JCECEB Eligibility Criteria 2022, which includes Academic, Residential, and Age Criteria.
Qualifications in Academics:
- Students seeking admission to B.Tech programmes in Jharkhand engineering institutes must meet the following qualifying criteria.
- Candidates must verify that they have completed an I.Sc. / 10+2 or similar examination with Physics and Mathematics as obligatory subjects, as well as one of Chemistry/Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational.
- Students must have received a minimum of 45 percent (40 percent if the candidate is from a reserved group) in all of the aforementioned topics combined.
- As to the criteria, the applicant must be an Indian citizen and a permanent or local resident of Jharkhand.
- At the time of counselling, the applicant must submit/show an authentic permanent or local resident certification in the suitable format, issued by the appropriate government.
- Any other authority's residency certificate will be disregarded, and your application will be denied.
Candidates must have an AADHAR card, which is a requirement for citizenship in India.
Criteria for Age:
- Students of any age can apply to enrol in JCECEB 2022 for B.Tech and BHMS programmes because there is no set age limit.
- For MBBS and BDS programmes, students must be 17 years old by December 31st of the admission year.
JCECEB 2022 Reservation
During JCECEB Counseling, the JCECEB Reservation 2022 will be considered. To be eligible for the reservation, the individual must have obtained a valid Local Resident Certificate from the government of Jharkhand's designated body.
- Reservations for JCECEB are made on the basis of caste.
- Various government and private institutes adopt this criterion in accordance with Jharkhand's most recent reservation policy.
- Students seeking JCECEB reservation must submit/show a Caste Certificate issued by the appropriate authorities, i.e. Sub-Divisional Officer (Civil) or Dy. Commissioner of Jharkhand State, in the right format (available on Act & Circular column on the official website).
- If the Caste Certificate is issued by any other authority, it would be regarded invalid, and the candidate will be classified as belonging to the General Category.
- The percentage of seats reserved for certain castes in the Engineering Course is shown below. Changes in reservation requirements will be posted here as soon as they are made official.
Reservations for Disabled Candidates in the JCECEB 2022
Candidates with a minimum of 40% impairment in the following areas are eligible for seat reservations in participating institutes–
- Low eyesight and blindness
- Deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals
- Cerebral palsy, healed leprosy, dwarfism, acid attack victims, and muscular dystrophy are all examples of locomotor disabilities.
- Autism, intellectual impairment, specialised learning difficulty, and mental disease are all examples of disabilities.
- Multiple impairments, including deaf-blindness, among those covered by clauses (a) to (d).
- At the time of counselling, the following documents are required:
- At the time of counselling, such applicants would be asked to present a full-size photograph, as well as a Certificate of Disability given by a Civil Orthopedics Doctor of the District Hospital or a Civil Surgeon of the state of Jharkhand.
Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme for JCECEB 2022
- This plan is exclusively available to Engineering Institute applicants.
- According to the regulations of the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, tuition price waivers are available for 5% of seats in every authorised institute.
- According to this rule, these seats are allocated to applicants with a total annual family income of less than 4.5 lac INR.
- Candidates must produce an Income Certificate issued by the Sub-Divisional Officer (Civil) and Dy. Commissioner of Jharkhand at the time of counselling to be considered for the seats.
- The seats offered under this plan are unreserved and will be distributed only on the basis of merit-cumulative choice.