JEE Advanced 2023 Preparation Tips: IIT Guwahati is set to hold JEE Advanced 2023 in July of next year. The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced application form is planned to be released in May 2023. It is a national-level entrance test for various undergraduate programmes provided by IITs.
After passing the JEE Advanced, aspirants can study Bachelor's, Integrated Master's, or Dual Degree programmes in Engineering and Pharmaceutics, Sciences, or Architecture at any of the 23 IITs. The exam will most likely be held outside of India again in 2023. One of the primary eligibility requirements for students to appear in JEE Advanced is to be among the top 2.5 lakh JEE Main qualified applicants.
How to Start Preparing for IIT JEE 2023?
Here are some pointers to get you started on your IIT JEE 2023 preparation.
- Print the JEE syllabus and keep it with you until the exam.
- Select the books and materials needed for JEE preparation.
- Make a study schedule based on your optimum study times.
- Remove all needless distractions and make it a habit to study at the same time every day.
- Make a list of everything you need to remember from the beginning of your preparation.
- Avoid backlogs by completing homework/assignments on time.
- Continue to revise what you're learning.
- Analyze your tests and learn from your errors.
- Maintain your discipline and consistency.
IIT JEE Advanced 2023 Study Plan and Preparation Strategy
- Create and stick to a daily study programme that includes all three disciplines. Do not overlook any subject or devote too much time to a single subject.
First, read the theory section, followed by practise problems. It is a method for better understanding concepts. If you are unable to solve a problem, read the theory several times until you understand the subject.
- Do not skip any topics that you believe are unimportant for the exam. JEE questions can originate from any topic on the syllabus.
- If you're not interested in the subject you're studying, start with the easy chapters and solve problems from them to acquire confidence before moving on to the more challenging chapters.
- Long periods of productive study without lapses in concentration are possible. To retain efficiency, take short breaks between study sessions.
- The ability to manage time and solve issues in a systematic manner is essential for performing well in JEE. It can only be attained by serious, persistent practise and question answering.
- Incorporate problem solving into your daily study routine. Set a consistent objective, such as 20 issues per day, and gradually increase the difficulty.
- Along with your studies, take notes. You can include essential points, shortcuts, formulas, reactions, errors, and so on. Revision will be aided by taking notes.
- Attend all of your coaching lessons (if you are enrolled in one) on a regular and punctual basis, and make the most of this opportunity to clear all of your concerns and queries.
Backlogs should be avoided. Whatever is taught in class, study the same thing after class using coaching modules. Completing all of your homework, assignments, daily practise papers, and exercises on time is essential. Keep pending tasks to a minimum.
- Regardless of your degree of preparation, you should always take the coaching tests. Examine your prior tests before administering the next one. You can learn from your mistakes.
- Continue to review the concepts you've learnt. IIT-JEE preparation consumes a significant amount of your time. You comprehend themes, solve issues, and old concepts fade from your memory. Consistent revision is required for effective preparedness. Before going to bed, go through the most crucial aspects again.
- Set small goals in order to obtain huge outcomes. At first glance, the JEE syllabus appears to be massive. You must break it into modules. Take one topic at a time and complete the goals associated with that topic; once completed, move on to the next item on the syllabus.
- Assess your own learning and performance. You must administer examinations on a regular basis to assess your knowledge, speed, accuracy, and time management abilities (coaching has pre-scheduled tests).
JEE Advanced 2023 Quick Links