JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form filling process will commence from the second week of September 2021. JEE Advanced 2021 (Joint Entrance Exam Advanced) is a National Level Exam conducted by IIT, Delhi (Indian Institute of Technology). JEE Advanced will be organized to offer admissions to the Bachelor's, Integrated Master's, and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the IITs. Only those candidates can apply for the JEE Advanced exam 2021 who qualified for the JEE Mains exam. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the JEE Advanced Application Form 2021.
JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form Important Dates
Here are all the important dates of the JEE Advanced 2021 application form are given in the table below:
JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form Dates
|Releasing Date of Application Form||The first week of May 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||The second week of May 2021|
|Last date of fee payment for the registered candidates||The second week of May 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||The third week of May 2021|
|Exam Date||03 July 2021|
|Response sheets||July 2021|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Result||July 2021|
JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form
Candidates must read all the basic instruction before filling the JEE Advanced application form, which is given in the list below:
- The JEE Advanced application forms are submitting through the online mode only.
- Before filling the application, form candidate must be qualified for the JEE Mains exam.
- The candidate must have all the required documents to submit the JEE Advanced 2021 application form successfully.
- The candidate must log in with the same registered ID and password of the JEE Mains exam.
- JEE Advanced application form fee will be submitted through the online payment.
- The candidate is advised to fill the application form carefully and correctly.
Documents Required For JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form
The candidate has to submit all the listed documents in the JEE Advanced application form 2021, which are given below:
- Candidate's recently clicked colored photograph.
- Candidate's Signature.
- Class 10th marks sheet for the verification of the candidate's Date of Birth.
- Class 12th marks sheet.
- OBC-NCL certificate.
- SC/ST caste certificate.
- PwD Certificate (Blindness / Paralysis / Multiple Disability / Others)
How to Apply for JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form?
The candidates are advised to follow all the steps to fill the JEE Advanced 2021 application form, which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit the JEE Advanced official website to fill the application form.
- Step 2: On the main page, move the cursor on the "Examination" button and click on the "JEE Advanced 2021" button.
- Step 3: Click on the "Proceed to register online" button.
- Step 4: To register for the JEE Advanced exam, candidates must log in with the JEE mains roll number and password.
2. Filling the Application Form
The candidate makes sure to fill the details in the application form properly:
- After login with the JEE mains roll number and password, the JEE Advanced 2021 application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the application form, and the details which have to fill in the application form are given below:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Permanent Address
- Educational Details
- Marks Obtained in 10th standard and the board of examination.
- Marks Obtained in 12th standard and the board of examination.
- Marks Obtained in the JEE mains exam and Ranking in the examination.
- 5 Examination Center preferences
- Recheck the complete application form, and after that, click the "Submit" button.
3. Upload Documents
Candidate must upload all the listed documents in the application form of JEE Advanced 2021 exam, which is given below;
- 10th and 12th standard marks sheets in the jpg/jpeg format.
- Candidate's recent clicked photograph in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 10KB-200KB.
- Candidate's Signature in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 4KB-30KB.
- OBC-NCL Certificate if applicable.
- Caste certificate of SC/ST categories applicants.
- PwD certificate if any applicant is physically challenged.
4. Fee Payment
The JEE Advanced application fee will be different for all the categories. The JEE Advanced application fee are given in the table below:
JEE Advanced 2021 Application Fees
|General/ OBC||Rs. 2800/-|
|For Female Candidates||Rs. 1400/-|
|For SAARC Countries||USD 75/-|
|For Non-SAARC Countries||USD 150/-|
Candidate can pay the application fees of the JEE Advanced exam 2021 by the following modes:
- Online payments through the Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- The offline mode through submitting the printed e-challan with the required fee to the nearest SBI branch.
NOTE: The application fee does not include any service charge/processing fee charged by the banks.
JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form Correction
Application form correction is not available for the JEE Advanced 2021
application form. Once the submission of the application form is completed, then the candidate can't make any changes in the application form of the JEE Advanced examination. Even the conducting authority, IIT Delhi, will not open any separate window for the application form correction if any candidate makes any mistake or error in the application form that can't be changed after the submission. So, candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly and check all the filled information in the application form before submission.
JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card
The JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021 will be released online on the official website. Candidates who applied for the JEE Advanced 2021 exam will be able to download the admit card. All the candidates must carry the hardcopy of the JEE Advanced admit card at the examination center.