KharagpurJEE Advanced 2021 Counseling will start soon after the result will be declared. JEE Advanced counselling session schedule will be released online on the official website by the IIT, Delhi (Indian Institute of Technology). JEE Advanced examination is a national level examination which is organised to offer admissions in the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Dual Degree programs in Engineering, Pharmaceutics, Sciences or Architecture in all the IITs. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the JEE Advanced Counselling 2021.
JEE Advanced 2021 Counseling Important Dates
Here are all the important dates of JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling session are given in the table below:
JEE Advanced 2021 Counseling Dates
|Exam Date||to be announce|
|Counseling Session Starting Date||to be announce|
Documents Required for the JEE Advanced 2021 Counseling
Here are all the required documents are listed for the counselling session of the JEE Advanced 2021 which are given below;
- Original copy of 10th standard marks sheets
- Original copy of 12th standard marks sheets
- ID proofs like PAN Card/ Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Hard copy of the JEE Advanced 2021 exam admit card and scorecard.
JEE Advanced 2021 Counseling
Candidate must ensure about all the listed points for the JEE Advanced 2021 counselling session which are given below:
- Only the qualified candidates will receive the notification for the counselling session.
- It is mandatory for all the shortlisted candidates to attend the counselling session of the JEE Advanced 2021.
- The seat allocation process will depend on the ranks obtained in the JEE Advanced 2021 examination.
- All the shortlisted candidates must carry all the required documents at the counselling center for the verification of original documents.
- Candidates make sure to carry the hardcopy of the JEE Advanced 2021 admit card and the scorecard.
Counselling Procedure of JEE Advanced 2021
The counselling procedure of JEE Advanced exam 2021 is described below:
- Candidate must be qualified in the JEE Mains 2019 exam.
- Candidate must be qualified in the JEE Advanced 2021 to attend the counselling session.
- All the original documents and the information in the application form must be correct.
- Candidate must pay the counselling registration fee for the further process.
JEE Advanced 2021 Seat Allocation
Candidate can check the seat allocation procedure in the given list below:
- Candidate must attend the counselling session for the JEE Advanced 2021.
- All the documents must be verified.
- Candidate with the highest ranking in the JEE Advanced exam will be preferred first compare with others.
- Reserved Catagories will be preferred in the seat allocation.