JEE Advanced 2021 Result will be released online on the official website. JEE Advanced 2021 (Joint Entrance Exam Advanced) result has been declared by the IIT, Delhi (Indian Institute of Technology). The JEE advanced exam is a national level examination which is organised to offer admissions in Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Dual Degree programs in Engineering, Pharmaceutics, Sciences or Architecture in all the IITs. Candidate fills their roll number properly to generate the JEE Advanced 2021 examination result. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the JEE Advanced Result 2021.
JEE Advanced 2021 Result Dates
Here are all the important dates of the JEE Advanced result are given in the table below:
JEE Advanced 2021 Result Date
|JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date||03 July 2021|
|Result Declaration Date||July 2021|
candidates are advised to stay connected to the page to know updates.
JEE Advanced 2021 Result
Candidate must check all the important dates for the result of JEE Advanced examination 2021:
- The result will be declared on the official website of the conducted authority.
- Candidates are advised to download the JEE Advanced 2021 result.
- The qualified candidate will be eligible for the counselling session and for the seat allocation.
- Only those candidates who appear in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be considered for the ranking.
- JEE (Advanced) 2021 aggregate marks is the sum of the marks awarded to him/her in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Category-wise All India Ranks (AIR) of successful candidates will be available through the JEE(Advanced) 2021 online portal after the results are declared.
- Regarding this, text messages will also be sent to the candidates to their registered mobile numbers.
- Individual rank cards will NOT be sent to the candidates.
- Qualifying in JEE Advanced, filling up choices and/or participating in the joint seat allocation process does not guarantee a candidate to get admission in IITs.
- Admission will depend on the availability of seats during various rounds of seat allocation.
How to Check the JEE Advanced 2021 Result?
Here are all the steps given in the list below that the candidate must follow to download the JEE Advanced result 2021:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit the official website to check the result of JEE Advanced 2021 exam.
- Step 2: On the main page, move the cursor on the "Download" button and click on the "Result" button.
- Step 3: Fill the JEE Advanced 2021 roll number and the candidate's Date of Birth.
- Step 4: The JEE Advanced 2021 result will appear on the window screen.
- Step 5: Download the PDF of The result and takeout the print of the JEE Advanced result in 2021.
Details Given in the JEE Advanced 2021 Result
All the listed details will appear on the JEE Advanced 2021 scorecard which is given below:
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Candidate's Name
- Date of Birth
- Result Status (Qualified/Not-Qualified)
- Rank obtained in the examination
- All India Ranking category wise
- Marks obtained in every subject
- Total Marks
Tie-Breaking Criteria For JEE Advanced 2021
In the case of Tie-Breaking in the JEE Advanced 2021
examination, the solution for the tie-breaking is given in the list below:
- The candidate who scored the highest in the JEE Advanced exam will be considered first.
- If two or more candidate scored the same in the examination then the candidate who has the highest mathematics will be considered first compare to others.
- If the tie still exists then, the candidate with the highest marks in the Physics will be considered first compare to others.
- If the tie still exists then the candidates will be awarded the same ranking.
JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling
JEE Advanced 2021 counselling session schedule will be issued after the finishing of the JEE Advanced examination online on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry all the required documents for the verification at the counselling centre. Candidate must take the hard copy of the admit card and the JEE Advanced result.