JEE Advanced 2023 Result will be released on Sunday, June 18, 2023. JEE Advanced 2023 (Joint Entrance Exam Advanced) result will be declared by the IITs (Indian Institute of Technology). The JEE advanced exam is a national level examination that is organised to offer admissions in Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Dual Degree programs in Engineering, Pharmaceutics, Sciences or Architecture in all the IITs. Candidate fills their roll number properly to generate the JEE Advanced 2023 examination result. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the JEE Advanced Result 2023.
JEE Advanced 2023 Result Dates
Here are all the important dates of the JEE Advanced result are given in the table below:
JEE (Advanced) 2023 Schedule
|Exam Events||Exam Schedule(tentative)|
|Registration process starts||Sunday, April 30, 2023 (10:00 IST)|
|Last date to fill out the application form||Thursday, May 04, 2023 (17:00 IST)|
|Last date for payment of the application fee||Friday, May 05, 2023 (17:00 IST)|
|Availability of hall ticket||Monday, May 29, 2023 (10:00 IST)|
Sunday, June 04, 2023 (14:30 IST)
|JEE Advanced 2023 exam date|
Sunday, June 04, 2023
Paper 1: 09:00-12:00 IST
Paper 2: 14:30-17:30 IST
|Provisional answer key||Sunday, June 11, 2023 (10:00 IST)|
|Final answer key availability||Sunday, June 18, 2023 (10:00 IST)|
|Result declaration||Sunday, June 18, 2023 (10:00 IST)|
candidates are advised to stay connected to the page to know updates.
JEE Advanced 2023 Result
Candidate must check all the important dates for the result of JEE Advanced examination 2023:
- The result will be declared on the official website of the conducted authority.
- Candidates are advised to download the JEE Advanced 2023 result.
- The qualified candidate will be eligible for the counselling session and for the seat allocation.
- Only those candidates who appear in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be considered for the ranking.
- JEE (Advanced) 2023 aggregate marks is the sum of the marks awarded to him/her in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Category-wise All India Ranks (AIR) of successful candidates will be available through the JEE(Advanced) 2023 online portal after the results are declared.
- Regarding this, text messages will also be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile numbers.
- Individual rank cards will NOT be sent to the candidates.
- Qualifying in JEE Advanced, filling up choices and/or participating in the joint seat allocation process does not guarantee a candidate to get admission in IITs.
- Admission will depend on the availability of seats during various rounds of seat allocation.
How to Check the JEE Advanced 2023 Result?
Here are all the steps given in the list below that the candidate must follow to download the JEE Advanced result 2023:
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website to check the result of JEE Advanced 2023 exam.
- Step 2: On the main page, move the cursor on the "Download" button and click on the "Result" button.
- Step 3: Fill in the JEE Advanced 2023 roll number and the candidate's Date of Birth.
- Step 4: The JEE Advanced 2023 result will appear on the window screen.
- Step 5: Download the PDF of The result and take out the print of the JEE Advanced result in 2023.
Details Given in the JEE Advanced 2023 Result
All the listed details will appear on the JEE Advanced 2023 scorecard which is given below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Photograph & Signature of the candidate
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Person with Disability
- Mobile Number
- Registered Email ID
- Candidate’s Status: whether documents are valid
- Exam Qualifying Status: Qualified or Not
- Rank secured in Common Rank List
- Category Rank, etc.
JEE Advanced Rank List 2023
JEE Advanced rank will be released on the basis of the marks obtained in both exams. The minimum percentage of marks taken for inclusion in the rank list are given below (as per last year):
JEE Advanced Rank List Minimum Marks
|Rank List||Min % of Marks in each Sub.||Min % of Aggregate Marks|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|GEN-EWS Rank list||9.0||31.5|
|OBC-NCL Rank List||9.0||31.5|
|SC Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|ST Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|Common-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|ST-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory Course Rank List||2.5||8.75|
Tie-Breaking Criteria For JEE Advanced 2023
In the case of Tie-Breaking in the JEE Advanced 2023
examination, the solution for the tie-breaking is given in the list below:
- The candidate who scored the highest in the JEE Advanced exam will be considered first.
- If two or more candidates scored the same in the examination then the candidate who has the highest mathematics will be considered first compare to others.
- If the tie still exists then, the candidate with the highest marks in Physics will be considered first compare to others.
- If the tie still exists then the candidates will be awarded the same ranking.
JEE Advanced Cut Off 2023
The cut-off marks will be the minimum score required by the candidates to qualify for the exam. The cut-off score (opening and closing rank) will be different for various courses offered by IITs and ISM. The cut-off score will be based on various terms like difficulty level of exam, marks scored by candidates, students appearing in the exam, etc.
JEE Advanced 2023 Counselling
JEE Advanced 2023 counselling session schedule will be issued after the finishing of the JEE Advanced examination online on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry all the required documents for the verification at the counselling centre. The candidate must take the hard copy of the admit card and the JEE Advanced result.